28

•Monday•                        I wasn't looking forward to this 'talk' but Arlo had ease some of worries by being with me the whole weekend

•Monday•
                        I wasn't looking forward to this 'talk' but Arlo had ease some of worries by being with me the whole weekend.
We made love non-stop, our desire and passionate was endless and if we weren't making love we were binge on junk food.
We discuss our favorite books but o best part was we spoke about the future.
It was too perfect.
But I still had to keep my word in training the girls even though I wanted to cancel to stay in Arlo arms. But he convince me not to be selfish.
He made my wolf smile for the first time in weeks. She enjoyed his championship and my body enjoys his. I know it wasn't normal for our wolves to enjoy each other company because of m our mates but she knew, Ro moved on.

           He left early Sunday before the girls arrived, and my wolf I already missed him.
       As am carrying my daughter on my back to preschool we made small conversations like we always do. "So you forgive your daddy?"
"Yes mama! Zelda hug me tight MAMA! When I called him daddy! Can you please tell her, she could have crash me."
                                I laugh at her comment, she's the strongest little wolf I know she worried about a hug crushing her.  "I will talk to her, sweetie. Did you have fun at grandparents?"
"yes daddy took us to shopping, mom I hate shopping. Then skating......... Mom let me down!"
                               Ok I don't know where that came from then I saw a little blond boy walking towards us, "EEvee!!!"
                                OOOH this must be the famous Jacob. "Mama I'll see you later."
She quickly took off inside with him watching as the teacher waves at me while closing the door.  I picked up my pace and started to run to Romans' house.
I let go of a small smile at my little one moment with her crush, making me wonder when it's the right time to have the talk. I mean she's only four, wait shit she turns five in two weeks. FUCK!
                        Just as I about to knock on the door HELL BARBIE opens it, with Austin behind her with guilt in his eyes. "Luna" I bow out of respects for her title not her.
"My husband is waiting for you."
Usually Her saying, 'My Husband' would of hurt me in the past but it no longer had effects to me or my wolf.
My wolf only desire to be around Alros' wolf Henrik.
                    "Ill take her up, He- Luna Tyler."
I wanted to laugh he almost slip the nick name I call her HELL BARBIE but only to Austin knows my nickname for her because if any found out I would end up in jail for disrespecting the Luna.
                                 "Dude, you're going to get me in trouble. It's the last time I tell you about anyones nick name."
We both laugh as he opened the door to see Alpha Roman standing in Grey Armani suit facing the window.
"Alpha." I bow my head until he speaks to me.
                                 "When did we get formal? Austin make sure no one interrupts us I MEAN NO ONE not even HER." His voice lets go of the Alpha tone
                                       "Forgive me for my miss-presentation to the pack and yourself. I will pay for any consequence you sit fit."
                                               He unbuttons his suit jacket and has a sit behind his desk, points at that seat in front of his desk.
"A proper public apology with ten back-slashing done by your best warrior."

I look up to him, like his mind I know they haven't done that in years. "I know your best warrior is Arlo, he must do it or he will be sentence to be rogue not allow to come back."

"Excuse me Alpha for speaking out of line but isn't that a bit barbaric?"
                                  "YOU ARE SPEAKING OUT OF LINE; I AM YOUR ALPHA, GENERAL."

                              "Now for matters of our daughters, I know Zelda is eighteen I do not have to force her see me but I want EEvee to stay here with me every other weekend. She is MINE DAUGHTER and she needs her father."

"Fine, but keep that HELL BARBIE AWAY FROM HER!"
                             "That hell Barbie IS YOUR FUTURE LUNA!"

"I don't give a FUCK IF SHES THE QUEEN! SHE TOUCHS A HAIR ON MY DAUGHTER I WLL KILL HER AND EVERYONE PROTECTING HER! I WOULD LEAVE WITH OUR DAUGTHERS AND NEVER COME BACK!"
                       I stood up and bow my head and walk out.
As I walk open the door and see her standing listening, "Touch my daughter and your dead!!"
                                  Austin runs out with me, "Hey I'll make sure EEvee is safe, I will not let her do anything to her." I look up to see Roman staring at me from the window, I place my hand over Austin heart, "please don't let ANYONE hurt her."

I had to prepare Arlo for my back slashing and I don't know how his going to take it.
Traditionally done on a full moon and which is tonight but first I need Oliver and Kay to keep EEvee away while all the pack attend.
                                   As I knock, I hear Kay walking towards the door and as soon she opens it,  I hug with tears in my eyes. "Whats wrong darling?"
"I need a huge favor! I need you keep EEvee here no matter what. Do not let her leave this house promise me !"
                                               "WHY?"
"PROMISE ME!!!"
                            "of course. Ill take her preschool too."

"THANK YOU!"
                          As I make my run to training post and everyone is busy at work, when I see Arlo jump off the ring to hug me and I let go of tears I had been holding in, I look weak in front of my warriors.  "It's okay love they can't see you in my arms."  I take a deep breath and let go to make an announcement.
"GATHER AROUND NOW!"
"YES!"
All of my twenty best warriors gather around,
"Tonight during full moon I will be whip by my best warrior for disrespecting the ALPHA. I NEED EVERYONE NOT TO GET INVOLVED OR STOP MY PUNISHMENT BECAUSE THEN IT WILL BE WORSE."
                                    "YES GENERAL!"
"Arlo will be doing the whipping, there will be no discussion. Must be done or I get sent to life imprisonment and I lose my daughters."
I can see Arlo eyes dropping to the floor.