11

My mother the sneaky woman was determined to get what she desire the most grandkids

My mother the sneaky woman was determined to get what she desire the most grandkids. So, she wasn't going let any one ego or past to get in the way of being a retired Luna and grandmother.
One thing I knew was no one would get in her way of what she felt is right and wanted, she ruled with iron cast pan in her hand.  Who was I tell my mother she declined.

She knocked on my door as I was filling my boxes to move into my new alpha house.  It was bit more extravagant than I wanted it but new alpha needed shown a newly modernization of the era.
She explain how fondly lovely Gabriella is.
"She's a keeper, her heart is biggest I've ever seen. Raising a pup not to far from her age as her own takes heart and soul. She is destin to do amazing things, she will be amazing Luna to this pack."
She says each word with hint of pride, justice and love.  She spoke with pride of the woman she will become but hasn't yet.
She pats my back, "you're lucky."
She says as she smiles, "hurry up and come down."

The tabloids have no idea how big her heart is. Saving a little girl when she was just a little girl herself. Always donating money to packs orphans houses in different packs, including mine. How did I go this long without knowing it was her? Simple she never leaves a name.

This image I had of her being a Royal bitch seemed to fade away and my wolf was howls desperately for her acceptance.

She will make the perfect Luna for my pack, and not to mention the girls would look up to her. I decided to take her for a run to a beautiful lake that is middle of property maybe even take a swim.
Not that I couldn't offer fancy dinners or luxury cars. I'm a just plain Texan country boy and I like my things simple as pie.

I knocked at her door and waited for an answer and nothing but I heard her on the phone, "I need this done by tomorrow. Contract, everything and I need a plane to be ready. Yes, I'm sure, I need my house sold."

I opened her door as she turns. "We'll speak soon."

"Selling your house?" I ask with confusion.

She quickly responded, "It's a surprise for Zelda. She likes it here and I was thinking of getting a home that looks like this or maybe moving into this little town. Dallas seems to have lost its charm with her."

"Are you ready?" I ask as my wolf purrs for her.

"Ready as I'm going to be."
We walk out into backyard hoping today will be the day I can share my love with her. I need her acceptance and I can see our future in her eyes. My wolf is begging to mark her as ours.

"Let's shift. I promise it's worth it." I plead with her
"Fine" she states with mild annoyance.
We Removed our clothes and placed in the basket. My wolf once again is screaming and jumping to be near his mate.
I try not to peak but I couldn't help it.
I never really notice her body until now her perfectly muscles tones as a long tattoo from her hip to leg of a peacock feathers peak with bright colors . She let her long black hair lose as covers the top peak of her ass, her creamy tan skin and black hair made her chocolate brown eyes stand out. Not once did I notice her completely like I notice her at this very moment.

I couldn't get my eyes off her beauty.

When the moon goddess sends your mate the attraction is automatic even if the physical is nothing like what you imagine. Mate wolves don't care about human attraction because in wolf form we all almost the same like except for color and size.

I notice she shifts to a beautiful red wolf, and she notices that I was staring at her, she looks at back me sideways with her pointed ears.

I finally shift placing the basket in my mouth as I make way to the lake. She follows close but not to close, unsure to follow me. We finally make it there, the lake water is clear as day and sunshine beautifully on the top almost looks like glass. I drop the basket down, just when her wolf attacks me pushing me into the lake.

This makes my wolf happy at her display of affection, to wolf playing is the like a form of cuddling to humans.

Our wolves are jumping in the water, and growling at each another.

Until I can no longer see her, FUCK !
Panic set throughout my body, thinking she drown I shift back to my human form when I notice she grab my leg to push me deeper into the water.

We both are naked throwing water at each other faces, I had enough.

I grab her to wrapping her in my arms; her back is leaning over my chest.
Her breathing is becoming frantic in my arms, her head lays back to my neck and the sparks makes my rod grown by the minute.