39

Song; Chasing Cars - Sleeping at Last

        We wed couple months after our first date, it was perfect

        We wed couple months after our first date, it was perfect . We had our ceremony in front of the Arlo & Cayden memory statue.
Tears came down Gab face as she heard my vows, " I, Alpha Roman Edwards promise to keep Arlo promise to make you cry only out of happiness for the rest of my life because I can't seem to keep my own promise . I vow to be there to protect you and my family until my last breath. Vow to make up for lost time and remind you everyday how special you are to me and this pack."

We jump into lake that create so many memories.

This is my happily ever after and everything is perfect.

••••••••

     "Alpha Roman? They're ready to see you."

There she was mine beautiful Luna with two of my heirs in her arms, twin boys 'Donovan and Maximus'
Tears of happiness come down her face as she held them both in her arms. I took one little bundle of joy in my arms as they look like day and night. Donovan has green eyes where Maximus has blue eyes, other than that their human form look exactly alike.
Gab gave birth where Zelda was doing her residency and being a high risk pregnancy she had under go cesarean operation with Zelda by her side.

EEvee is still my beautiful now ten year old princess and Zelda found her mate while working at the hospital. India had traveled to Russia to be a historian in wolf culture and my parents are still madly in love and mom still beat anyone with cast iron pan.

Every person who watched Gabriella online including her father has paid for their mistakes with their lives by my hands. 

I will be ruthless in order to keep my family safe. Some of the king warriors stayed with our pack. The pack has become one the strongest and richest in the country.

Gabriella was heir to her father airline but didn't want to take over but hired trusting mangers taking over while she stayed in the pack with me but she only hired wolves as employees.  Sometimes at night Gabriella still cried and screamed but I was there every night keeping my promise to Arlo. Every day I find new ways just to make her smile and I will continue to do so until my last breath.
As I held my little pups in my arms with full pride and content smile on my face.
"Alpha and Luna sorry to interrupt, you have a visitor."

"Mom?"

The end

Maybe ...