5.

Stephen often came over to do chores around my house, things I couldn't do like chop wood, burn the trash and cut my grass.
       My wolf and I slow but surely notice certain features that made quite handsomely attractive.  He has swimmers body not overly done like my beast but normally. That's what we seek, we wanted to have a perfect normal life.  And everyday he was around doing some type of chore I made us lunch.  His eyes always stayed connected to my own making me and my wolf nervous.
Today was just the same, he rode the riding lawnmower cutting all grass in front of my home.
I wave my arms in air to grab his attention but nothing work. My wolf and I decided to let out a small howl. Yea but wasn't the smartest to do, he instantly turn off the loud machine while jumping off and looking around. Fear was sent in his eyes, one I have never seen before, he was scared of our kind.
I slowly walked towards him placing my hand on his shoulders -another mistake. He quickly grab my wrist twisted it while tossing a punch on my chest. Making my body lift from the floor and slam into the ground.
Our wolf strength is stronger than any human but we weren't expecting this type of brutality reaction.
I started to let go of deep wheezing when he reacted back to reality.
"Oh my ggggggod, I'm so sorry."
I just extend my hand out waving 'it's okay.'
He lift my body off the freshly cut grass carried me bridal style into my home.
"I'm going call ambulance to take you to the hospital."
He said as he laid me down on the couch
"NO!"
My breathing came back to normal, 'She's fine.' Said my wolf confirming our pup was okay.
I was too with rapid wolf healing.  I quickly sat up let go of deep relax breaths; inhale and exhale.
He was on his knees as he bow his head by my feet.
"Hey." I grab his face "I'm sorry I shouldn't have creep up on you like that."
I was memorized by his deep dark chocolate eyes, they felt like home.  I placed my head close to his, our lips are a breath away from touching. He's deep chocolate eyes dilated from our close up another expression I notice from him today. Arousal

This time my wolf back off, 'is not our mate but I trust the choice your making.'
I nod with her.
I want someone
I need someone
To help me raise our pup.
Here is this man Showing he was interested.
Our lips interlock exchange passionate energies as our tongues made a soft dance.
I was kissed for first time.
Oh this is amazing.
Rain jump in air out of excitement for me experiencing wonderful thing .She loved our mate but my happiness met the world to her. She protected me when world forcibly took me.
She shield me from most awful moments even when those memories often appeared out of nowhere but mostly she healed my body.
Right now she was happy I experience a real human connection.
His hand quickly reach my lower back push me closer to him.  I extend my hand out pausing our heated make out session, I need to catch my breath.
"I'm sorry." He said
I just let go a smile as my cheeks felt flushed with embarrassment, "it's okay I just never been kiss." I spill out my confession but it didn't sound real because of growing belly. I rub my belly as he now looks at it.
"It's a long story but you're my first kiss."
There is the most devilish smile I've ever seen, "I would like to be your last."

Years later.

"Mama!"
Screamed Gabriella from the living room, as she stared out window waiting for her father to come home.  The moment she arrived in this world she became Fascinated with the man who raising her as his.
"Daddy is home!"

Stephen and I have been happily married for six years.  But we still had our downs mostly argue about my wolf.  I still had to take her in runs but he hated her. My wolf hated him just as much.
As year progressed she never said a word other than letting go of small growls when he was near.
Just like now she growl knowing he was back.

But Rain loved our pup but she didn't understand Gabriella obsession with the MAN.
She didn't understand a lot things she hated we raised her as a human not wolf.
Sometimes at bedtime Rain pushed me away to say goodnight to her pup while sharing fairy tales stories with her.
She loves her and often wished she can show her complete self to her.  She desire her pup to touch her fur, to play with her.
Rain missed out in holding her, she didn't get to rub her scent her either.
So, Gabriella smelled like a human. 
At this point we didn't even know if she would even be a wolf. She show no signs but Rain and I knew she wasn't going to be an ordinary human, she was heir to a kingdom.
But she shown no signs of her primal wolf genes.
She was a normal child; a particular one but normal.
She hated meat but love veggies and ranch.
She called ranch the tub of mike for green guys. 
Man, she had quite a sense a humor.
I clean my hands on my apron to hear the door slam wide open and feet go off in lightening speed.
I quickly ran to see Gabriella speed was faster than normal as she ran towards her father.
The look on his face shown exactly what I was just noticing. His eyes budge out of his face left go a reaction of horror.
"Gabriella, slow down your going fall."

Within seconds of spilling out the words her feet trip over rocks,  fell harshly on her knees.
A loud howl of cry came of my child mouth while grabbing her knee against her chest.
Tears flooding her face as howling stop and her cries mimicked one of a normal child.

He walked around her little wound body as if she was a no body. He got closer to house stared at me asked a question I never thought he would do, "what's for dinner?"
My wolf growls tremble in my chest, "go pick up the mutt."
He said next breaking my heart.
I quickly rush to my daughter aid, "sweetie, you have to slow down." I looked at her knee that was now healed.
But expression on her face showed one of confusion.
"Where did daddy go?"
She didn't understand why her father left her on the ground.
First time in my life I had to lie to her, "he need to go bathroom."
There was sparkle in her eye that only the human father gave her "O" she said as she smiles.
She dust herself off skip right inside the house.
She's a happy child full of smiles.
"Is grandpa and grandma coming for dinner?"
She ask, I forgot to warn him.
Ever since They handled over the business to their only son years ago, he has been struggle to keep it financially stable, it was point he used small planes to crop dust, he hated that. Being a pilot himself helped with some of financial burden but still didn't bring in enough money.
After Gabriella was born up, a letter showed up at my door step.  Millions was transfer in my name to a bank in New York my original home.  I wasn't broke but I wasn't ready to let Stephen know.
But tonight was the night, I was ready to make a huge move with this moms and pops airline that wasn't proving enough revenue for our family.
'King Airlines; where you get treated like royalty.' Is going to be punch line

I wanted to tonight to go just right, I was tired of seen my husband spend time with the bottle. I wanted him spend time with Gabriella like he used. I met with my broker via phone to get some plans going. I would originally buy off Kevin's airlines and their clients offer them their own access to our private planes with a monthly charge. 
This plan would make use billionaires Over night and I had land to build it.
We were going to be a commercial flight but with private luxury planes.

It was a brilliant idea but I worried about Stephen opinion.
He had been under a lot stress making him act like a total bitch.

Dinner had to god smoothly.
Pot roast with garlic potatoes and snap green beans was in menu for tonight.

The door bell rings just in time, before I open it I see Gabby playing with her wolf and Barbie dolls. Such a happy child, would have known; her father is beastly of a man. She was nothing like him. She only had his reddish brown eyes but my pitch black hair.
I looked over myself one more time before I turn the knob on the handle.
"Red."
A nickname never seem to die off.
Gabby quickly got off the floor to run to people she's known as her grandparents her whole childhood life.
She absolutely adore her, she gave them something they have always wanted; a granddaughter.

A soft growl tremble in my chest, I knew Stephen was close, "what the fuxk are they doing here ?"