35

It's been days and we had thousands of wolves from all around the states to help and even the King who lived in Germany send over other hundred warriors

It's been days and we had thousands of wolves from all around the states to help and even the King who lived in Germany send over other hundred warriors. It was all to save the woman everyone heard so much about because when my pack started to share the story of Gabriella the princess warrior it spread like wild fire, the wolf who saved lives and take a beat from the Alpha with no tears. She started to become like superwoman of wolves.

Especially when they mention she beared a Queen of all wolves- EEvee. She had her own story, Red.

Not to mention Zelda the first wolf to get accept into Princeton. These women are my life and I do what it takes to keep them around even if I have to sell my soul to devil to keep them safe.

We've had the place surround the last three days and those were the longest days of my life. We had to make sure they were both in there. At least once a day like clockwork the alarm would blast in the same time at ten am and eight pm between those times, the place become heavily guard but during those time the place would go crazy.

We decide to enter right at before alarm stops the guards do shift changes. We storm in with guns, grenades, snipers, we had it all and more. Plus the first batch to attach was special ops that secure the kings safety. Our plan was same KILL ALL save the future Queen, Luna and Warrior Arlo.
First batch of attack was going to be my pack in the wolf forms, snipers shooting guards on post and then me with my beta and toughest warriors ever train by Gabriella.
It works amazing they were not ready for our attack and they were all humans which made extremely easy to our wolf strength.

We made inside the building with people all around us bodies dropping left and right. I can hear the wolves growling and howling with each attack. This made my wolf ready for war but I need to save my girls first. As I pace inside with my gun pointing forward, I sniff the air and I mind link Austin to cover me as I kick the first door on the right. "DADDY!" EEvee scream my name which made me thank moon goddess for her safety.

     I made Austin carried EEvee out which she seems untouched,"Mommy on the last door on the right, hurry!!"
I ran to Gabriella aid, I kick in the door in and smell of death hit my face like ton of brinks. She's hanging from the ceiling with her head down and my heart stop.
My heart drop as I felt for sure she was dead but as I get closer I can sense her weak heart beat. She screams , "ARLLLOOOO!" and looks at me and passes out.
I pulled down the chain from the ceiling with all my strength and ceiling breaks pieces of particles. In front of her body, Arlo decomposing body is hanging, I mind link to get him out so he can get a proper bury before we blow up this building
As we fly off on my helicopter that had been my project for months, this was the first time I used it.
I held Gabriella in my arms, She was barely breathing.
All the moments of her smile keep re-running on my mind. Our first date when she shove me into the lake, and even her crazy moment she came running downstairs naked and my favorite one when she high kick Austin into the floor.