21

After a long beautiful night of having her in my arms and having my tongue grace the  inside her warm lips made all the five years that passed seem like nothing

            After a long beautiful night of having her in my arms and having my tongue grace the  inside her warm lips made all the five years that passed seem like nothing . My dick was piss at me because I didn't allow him to be selfish but he'll get over it.  Having her in arms all night finally gave me sleep that I haven't been able to get in years. All night I can hear her grunting and wimping but every time I rub her back she would relax at my touch.
            As the sky lit outside I can hear little feet walking around the hall; I place shorts on open my door to peak when I notice a little girl with the pitch black hair, the brightest sky blue eyes walking up and down the hall.
"Are you ok, sweetie." She looks down with fear because I caused her to be sad. "Are you hungry?" Her big eyes gleam up with joy, "Come with me, Your mommy is asleep. Do you want help me making pancakes?"
            She jumps at the idea, for the first time I gave my daughter a smile.
I vow to always protect her.  As I place her on the counter I grab the ingredients as she held the big bowl in her hands,   I placed the items in the big bowl she make big spins throwing all the flour all over the floor and herself.
"Mommy never lets me help her."
"Oh well you can always help me." I smile at my little princess
"Are we going to stay here, mister? I get tired of moving and mommy never sleeps." 
Her comment broke my heart. "I tell you what; I would love for you and your mommy to always stay here. Call me Ro, Can you do that?"
She had the biggest smile on her face, "Ro, are you going to be screaming again tonight? That made the whole house shake."
            "I promise I won't do that anymore, as longest you and your mama stay with me. Deal"
            "Ok but in two conditions."
Yup she's just like Gabriella, "What conditions sweetie?"
"Don't make mommy cry and make sure she eats."
If my heart wasn't already broken, her request made me feel like shit.
"Ok deal now let's make these pancakes for mommy."
She leaps for joy, we're both making a mess in this kitchen flipping pancakes and she grabbing plates. The door bell rings, "I'll be right back EEvee."
I turn off the stove and walk towards the front door when I see my parents and India And of course Austin, "DUDE! Im hungry how did you know?"
Shoves pass me, "Wheres my girls!!!??" asks my mother
"Mom don't get overly excited here, please.. there's hmmm."
"Out with it boy." My father grunts
"When she's scared she shifts."
            They both look at each another, "Okay indoor voices."
"Morning India," she nods, she's been pissed off since she saw Gabriella in my house.
I don't blame my baby sister she's been Zelda best friend all these years and held her when all she did was cry for her mother.

"Oh darling." My mom gasps at EEvee fill with flour, "Hi honey I'm Kay, Can I take you upstairs to change, plus I got you some outfits!"
            She sniffs her hands, and goes upstairs with her.
"Let's clean up little and tell me about this." States my father.
As we clean up the kitchen I tell him everything, quietly as possible as I continue to explain my babys story.  My father show a tear coming  from his eyes I never seen this man distraught over any thing, this man you known to beat a person to show them a lesson with no disregards.  "So son, what is your plan?"
"I want her to accept me, and then I do everything in my will to protect them."
            When we turn I saw my mother with her, she had a red sundress that made her eyes pop out more with big smile on her face. "mama rarely lets me wear a dress, Do I look like a princess?"
            The innocent smile warm up everyone hearts, every one smile at her comment. I got on my knees kiss her forehead, "A beautiful princess!"
            She walked away and sat down chair waving her legs with excitement eating her pancakes with biggest smile on her face.
            We were all laughing enjoying the moment as a family and laughing at each other comments. Until a naked woman comes running down the stairs and grabs EEvees face sniffing her and giving her look-see checking her for any bodily harm.
            Everyone stops doing whatever they were doing to stare at her nakedness and no one says anything except EEvee said stop, I knew she was scared.
            I slowly walked towards my mate and removed my shirt to place over her bare body. If this situation wouldn't be one this is traumatic for her, I would of already growled at Austin for staring at my woman. But I need to keep my patience for them.  Usually mates can sense each others fears, excitement and when their in danger but my wolf couldn't pick up on her strength and speed, still unsure why maybe because we never marked each other.
I calmly took her upstairs and explained how EEvee woke up early with Zelda because I didn't want freak her out with the truth because I knew how uncomfortable that would make her feel.  As much I want her naked at all time around me, I don't want to share her body with anyone else. I leave her to shower and dress.

            "Is she okay son?" my father asks. I want to say yes but I don't know.
I just nod I don't want to discuss my mate issues in front of our daughters.
            She comes down dress up but not her uptight attire but she's dress in jeans, with blazer just right but not over price. The girl I met five years ago would have three thousand dollar outfits with someone holding her umbrella to block the heat, the girl sitting next to my daughter is a woman protecting the life we created with combat boots and blazer.

Knowing how protective she was I know her outfit is fit to hidden weapons. She went from heavy guarded to become a heavy guard herself.  She tries to apologize at everyone for her behavior but India attacks her with words, hurtful words and she took it by understanding her pain. This why I know she would make a great Luna, she understands and she protects those she loves with all her will.
            Every one stares at her unusual taste for coffee and juice and I recall the promise I made to my little girl. I place a plate in front of her as she grunting loudly into her ipad.  I don't know what has her work up but I need to show her that when we sit as a family for any meal we talk and mostly eat.   I took her ipad, my mother decides to make small talk and asks about her tattoo image on her back, that I didn't really notice much because I was worried about her well being.
            She chokes at her question and states she'll show her but little does she know my mother. My mother wants things to be quickly and fast.  She pulled her up and took  her into pantry.
            My father shakes his head at my mother's demanding nature but I smile.
As am about to sit next to Zelda, I hear A loud screeching scream and my father instant runs at his mates screams and pulls both doors open.
            There stands my mate with nothing cover her top expect her arms are around her breast, I try not to get upset again but at least its only her back that's expose.
            The beautiful art that cover her back is amazing.  There no words to express how this made me feel because I can tell that this family and pack met a lot to her. Its our past, present and future together. My father held my mother in her arms as they tear up on the image before them.  I question if her new found image was going to sit well as a Luna but now I see her devotion to us.

This time with our daughters sitting on the table I can threat Austin.
                        Austin being scared of both grown women in my life pleads for mercy, which makes us all laugh. As everyone leaves I close the door behind me, help place her shirt on, try not get excited to have her once again alone. I plead with her to stay with me to be my mate. 
Of course, there were conditions, conditions I plan to never break and she knows that. It hurts to know that I had to follow her conditions even if she wasn't around. I tried to push back the questions to why, what or where she would she be at?
            I need to announce that she accepted me before I get on knees and devour everything she has to offer me. We intertwine our fingers to together as we walk out and place her hand on my lips kiss her hand as I make the announcement, "She accepts me."
            Everyone smiles as my heart is jumping for joy, my girls are smiling at me.

I guess no good news can come without bad ones.
            "Good morning, my family!!" Tyler walks into my kitchen and no one stops eating to greet her.
            She turns to look at my Gabriella hand on my lips, "She can't accept you if I already did and I'm with pup."

            I turn to look at the love of my life skin turning pale, shook my hand out of hers and walked towards EEvee carried her out as she held Zelda hand out the kitchen and out of my house. If she leaves this time, I know she was going to leave with both of my daughters.
            My mother stood up sniff the air to smell her, look back at me with sadness in her eyes and storm out. That was confirmation, confirmation I didn't understand. I know we tried but my dick always went limp just as he felt her pussy near, there was no way ...
could she have drug me.....Is there ?
My father look at me with disappointment,
"I guess this time you'll have two families."
            But he knows I've lost the one I desire with all my heart and soul.