26

King Henrick Munteanu Pov

The truth shall set you free...
So they say but do I believe it? is the real question.
But here was my beastly creature, the curse that ran deep in my blood.
But for the unfortunate creature; his only purpose in this life is to mate and rule.
And only thing we had in common is our mate.
The rightful queen and my Queen.

Buyback Here I was in back of my head as the Lycan took the witch like his personal cum bucket.
I never allow him to touch her.
But when she was holding us hostage, he made the choice to take over. One thing he hated was have someone else control over him.
He said, "if the bitch wants my dick her wish shall be done."
At least he released the tension he had been holding on too long. But as he was free I was kept hostage, he used my body to change to his born self.
We weren't born humans we were born wolves but some where down the line genetically we change. Some stayed as human and they went on with non existing knowledge of wolves. Some humans that did remember who they were because they didn't begin grew to be called mistakes, Much like Stephen.
But this witch was a human, she fall in love with a wolf that could never be hers.
Her emotions were no longer as primitive but function more as a human.
But she was a witch who curse my family.
Every other male first born was to be lycan our original born right. A beast of all beast with full primitive urge to rule and mate.
He grunted rougher inside of her taking her as she was some rag doll.
She had one purpose only - pregnancy.
But my lycan only purpose is to fuck her until she breaks in half.
She wanted this kingdom and she wasn't going to get it even if it meant we broke our rule to be with out our mate.
She tried everything and anything but nothing work. Even bouncing up and down my lap for couple hours wasn't enough for me to injected.
My lycan saw this as competition, he was stroking his own ego so see this witch come undone and until she left out of frustration.
He didn't like to be commanded to do anything.  Only one person can bring him to his knees and even then all he knew was to cause her pain.
He was a creature with no remorse, he was a part of me as if a human had an alter ego.
You figure all these years we would be able to balanced each other but we didn't.
When he appeared I had no control over him.

Just as the day I saw her, sitting in fuxking meeting and the only thoughts in his mind was ravaging her in front of the old fuxks.
My eyes went back and forth between her and the meeting. She innocently sat next to my appointed bride, they were like night and day.

My wolf and I never knew how possible it was to feel so territorial for some one not even close to appointed wife.

She had wavy ' just got out of bed' hair, chubby round cheeks and the bottom of her lip twitch as words came out of her mouth into her ear.
Her finger moved left and right out of nervousness. Her nostrils expanded as the words of translation come out.

The highness didn't need a translator no, she was there to show me I can never be with my mate. It was move in the big game of chess.
Just the way she knew my mate arrival in my land before me.

Here my lycan was taking what belong to him under martial law, but our heart was out there.
Just as her last orgasm Creep up I smelled it.
The scent my wolf knew as his.
Heavy forest pine mix with mint filled before my nostrils.
She smelled like royalty.
Her strong rowrs filled the outside our kingdom , showing everyone the rightful queen as arrived.
But something wasn't the same.
She wasn't the same person I fall in love with.
There she was in my eye sight, as my lycan body thrust inside the witch he move faster and harder as we both stared at our mate. She stood strong between the thousand year thick trees.
Her red fur coat appeared between the forest of greens. Her nose was lift in the air to get the sniff.
The sniff that will broke her heart.
But my beast didn't stop, now his eyes kept on her wolf frame showing a mix of disgust and pride.
Her wolf was stronger than any female his ever seen. But the smell of men, wolves and unknown linger on to her skin and fur like a second coat.
She had been touch too many times to count.
But her scent was still comforting but it wasn't enough.
He shove his nose into his appoint bride as his eyes stared at one he was destin to be with.
But within seconds his teeth engage took a huge bite down.
Blood curling Screams fill the air around us, his teeth latch on to her like she was his last meal. He took every single of ounce as he stared at the only person he ever wanted.

There she was staring back with pain in her eyes .