14

"EEveeee!"            "Im coming mommy, keep your shorts on

"EEveeee!"
            "Im coming mommy, keep your shorts on."
Im going murder this little girl with her sassy mouth, "We need to rush to get you some clothes for my friends graduation tomorrow."
            Yes I came back to this god forsaken town and I was going to meet Zelda at the dress shop. We've been email each other through a cryptic emails I set up but in the past five years we've only email less than few times. I wanted to make sure she was safe and no one caused her any harm.
            Roman went to London and Italy to find me but he lost my scent which was perfect. I end up going north to Washington and moved around alot with a fake names and started new all the time
            I end up working for small online security business and for the first time I was making my own decisions, I wasn't plastered all over the tabloids but couple times I paid a look alike in London to make waves with the tabloids . Which I was told Roman found her and threat her but she didn't have any information about me.

I spot Zelda walking in with a tall slim blonde, my heart drop and I knew that was his new mate because I can smell him on her.
My heart stop but I knew I had push my own feelings down.
As I walk in with EEvee, Zelda and I make eye contact exchanging a warm smile. I knew she wanted to run up to me ti hug me but I pointed to dressing rooms as I grab any dress for EEvee to try on.
            "Im going to try on these dresses Ms.Ryan" She grabs six dresses, I laughed at her careless grabbing.
            She hugs me tightly inside the dressing room. "Oh you're strong, beautiful. Look at you. I knew you were going to grow up and become a beautiful woman."
She blushes at my comment. "I miss you."
"I know sweetheart, this here is EEvee."
"Oh my god, look at those eyes."
We got that comment a lot . EEvee has the brightest blue eyes anyone every seen and when she nervous or extremely happy they bright up like Christmas lights.
"EEvee this is mom's friend Zelda."
I can tell Zelda facial expression turn into sadness because I didn't introduce her as my daughter.
"Sorry beautiful I can't stay long, I'm leaving right after your graduation."
"I know." She states as she looks down
            We get interrupt by the repulsive blonde, "Zelda? Do you need help?"

"No, Ms. Ryan."

"I've told you not to call me Ms. Ryan its mom"

I can felt my blood boiling at her comment, but trying not to let my wolf take over.      
My wolf and I still take runs but she refuses to speak to me longer than she needs to but she smells her mate on this 'Ms. Ryan' she's in full blown jealously, she's growling.

            "Ill be out Shorty."

As she leaves with her I can hear asking her questions,
"Who were you speaking to?"

"Oh this little girl opened my curtain as I was dressing."

"That's not right, what kind of mother lets her child run around like that?"

Now my WOLF wants to unleash on her and I storm out when I feel EEvee hands on me, "Mommy Im hungry!"