Part 11

Jungkook got out of his car and walked to the house. He opened the door and saw one of the maids walking to the kitchen but she immediately stopped and head to his direction when she saw him enter the house.

"Good evening Sir." She bowed to him with a smile and he returned it. "You seem to be back early today." She said, since it was 9:00 pm and he usually arrived at midnight.

"Well..." Jungkook's eyes were scanning the room. "I had nothing to do in the office. Where is Jimin?" He asked and a smile formed on her lips.

"He's in the kitchen with Miss Sang." Jungkook's head turned to the kitchen with curiosity.

"Thank you." He walked towards the open door of the kitchen and immediately looked inside. Sitting on a stool facing the counter while wearing the same pajamas from last night was Jimin, he looked so focused on arranging what seemed to be unbaked cookies on a tray. Jungkook could only see his side profile and his hair was blocking his eyes leaving his plump lips in display.

"Jungkook?" He was so focused on Jimin he didn't see Miss Sang sitting in front of him on the opposite side of the counter. He saw Jimin immediately lift his head to look at her before tracing her gaze to him. Jungkook didn't realize the smile that formed on his lips when he saw those eyes again and a face that now had flour on the cheeks and some smothered on his chin.

"Kookie" Jimin hurriedly got up from his seat and strode towards him, smiling brightly. He immediately wrapped is hand around Jungkook and this time he returned the hug, placing his hand behind his head for a gentle caress. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to work?" Jimin broke the hug to look up at him.

"I left very early." Jungkook replied.

"Oh sorry" Jimin looked down and realized he had smothered flour on Jungkook's blue shirt and tried to wipe it but Jungkook held his wrist to stop him.

"It's Ok." He lets go of his hand and turned to look at the tray on the counter.

"What are you doing?" He lowered his gaze back to him and Jimin immediately held Jungkook's hand and led him to the counter.

"It's Cookies." Jimin sat on the stool and turned to look at him with a proud smile. "Because it sounds like your new name, I wanted to do some for you." Jungkook lowered his gaze down to them and lifted his head to look at Miss Chang staring at him with an expression that looked like a mixture of excitement and worry.

"I'm guessing she taught you." He turned to look at Jimin who quickly nodded in response.

"I'm done but I have to arrange them nicely in this... erhm..." Jungkook noticed he was trying to remember the word 'tray'. Even though he wanted to tell him, he liked to watch him think because he looks cute.

"Tray" He lifted his heard to look at her when Miss Sang said the word out loud. She was staring back at him with a smile playing around her lips but the slight look of disturbance in her eyes.

"Yes tray. I have to arrange them in this tray." Jimin said.

"Can I help?" Jungkook sat down on the stool next to his and Jimin immediately nodded.

            "Jungkook?" He was about to pick the other tray full of cookies when he suddenly heard his voice and turned his head to the side to see Ji-Ah standing in the doorway in a long brown coat and black stilettoes with a brown hand bag strapped over her shoulder. "You've come early today." She began walking towards him while removing the bag from her shoulder, a look of excitement plastered on her face.

"Why is everyone saying that?" Jungkook picked up the tray and placed it in front of him. The moment he turned back to look at her, she wrapped her hands around his neck and placed a long kiss on his lips.

"There are single people here." Ji-Ah broke the kiss and chuckled, turning to look at Miss Sang with a smile.

"Sorry. Good evening Miss Sang." She said to her and turned to look at Jimin, who was staring down at the tray in front of him. "Good evening Jimin." He lifted his heard to Look at her and smiled. "What are you guys making?" She lowered her gaze to the tray and back to Jungkook.

"We're making cookies." Jungkook responded and began arranging the cookies in the tray where Jimin stopped off.

"You are making cookies?... I think the apocalypse is starting." Miss Sang laughed and Jungkook gave Ji-Ah a glare.

"I know how to bake." Ji-Ah chuckled.

"Yes of course." She said sarcastically. "Did you just arrive?" Jungkook nodded, turning back to arranging the cookies which Jimin had now joined in. "Don't you think you should be resting?"

"I'm not tired." Jungkook said. "Moreover, tomorrow is Saturday."

"I know you don't go to the hospital on weekends but you've been working all day." She began stroking his hair gently.

"Let me finish arranging this with Jimin and them I will go to bed." Jungkook replied.

"Ok." She picked up her bag from the counter and placed a kiss on his cheek before turning around. "Good night everyone except Jungkook" She giggled and walked out the room.

              They arranged everything in the tray and Miss Sang placed it in the oven while they sat down on the stool watching her with Jimin staring eagerly at what she was doing.

"Can I at least stand beside you?" He whined since Miss Sang and Jungkook prevented him from placing the tray in the oven himself.

"No." She placed the last tray inside and turned to look at him. A chuckled escaped Jungkook's lips when the lips on the face he was already staring at pushed forward into a pout.

"Why don't you go take a bath while its bakes." Miss sang said, trying to break Jungkook's gaze from Jimin's face but it didn't work and he was still staring at him from the side while Jimin's attention was on her.

"A bath?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"Yes, to wash yourself." She turned to look at Jungkook but he was still staring at Jimin.

"We use magic to stay clean but I don't know how to do it." Jimin said.

"Ok. I will show you the room." She said.

"No. Then who will watch the cookies?" Jimin said with alertness. Miss Sang focused her attention back on Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" He suddenly turned to her, blinking severally.

"Y-Yes" He seemed to be regaining his composure.

"Will you be going to your room now?" She asked.

"Why?" She realized then he wasn't paying attention to the conversation.

"Jimin needs to take his bath." Jungkook turned to look at Jimin and nodded.

"I will take him to his bathroom. Let's go." It was so obvious Jungkook was confused on what just happened. He went off for a moment there, staring at Jimin's face. He just found joy in watching him talk. Jimin got up from the stool and followed Jungkook out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into his room. "It's the room I showed you yesterday" Jungkook walked up to the bathroom and opened the door. "Haven't you used it today?" He turned to look at Jimin standing in front of the doorway staring into the bathroom with curiosity.

"No. I was in the kitchen." Jimin replied, walking into the room.

"You were in the kitchen all day?" Jungkook asked and saw Jimin nod. "OK, then I will be leaving then." Jungkook was about to close the door and leave.

"Wait." Jimin turned around and saw Jungkook stop and look at him. "I don't know what to do." Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion on whether he didn't know how to use the bathroom or how to bath.