Part 21

"Now tell me everything that happened." Taehyung sat Jimin on the couch in the small apartment room.

"Like what?" Jimin asked, shifting comfortably on the soft surface.

"After you woke up in the hospital" Taehyung sat on the coffee table in front of the couch and stared at him with a smile.

"After I woke up, I saw a woman in white dress, they call her nurse. She called another man and I couldn't talk because I was afraid... but then Jungkook came and I spoke to him." Jimin smiled, after mentioning Jungkook's name.

"Why did you talk to him, weren't you scared?" Taehyung asked.

"He was very nice to me and... I don't know. I just wanted to talk to him." Jimin replied. "Then he sent me to his house."

"He just took you from the hospital and brought you to his house?" Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion.

"No, I left the hospital to look for you but I couldn't find you and Jungkook came to find me and brought me to his house." Jimin replied.

"You shouldn't be going out on your own Jiminie, It's very dangerous... You have to know that." Taehyung said the last sentence carefully because of what almost happened to him, even though, from his still enthusiastic attitude, he could tell Jimin has no idea what could have happened to him if he hadn't arrived in time.

"Yes, you're right... like those men who pushed me." Jimin pouted.

"Yes, like those men." He heard a growl come from Jimin stomach and chuckled when he suddenly placed his hands on it with an apologetic look on his face.

"Since I woke up, this has been happening when I'm... erm..." Jimin seemed to be thinking of a word.

"Hungry?" Taehyung smiled at his ignorant friend.

"Yes hungry... how did you know? Does it happen to you too?" Jimin stared at him with surprise.

"Yes." Taehyung got up from the coffee table and removed his long coat, placed it on the armrest and walked to the small kitchen area where he opened the fridge and took a cup of noodles.

"What happened after you woke up?" Jimin got up and followed him to the kitchen area, watching him place the cup in the microwave. "You also have this thing?" Jimin smiled, watching the cup turn in the microwave. "Jungkook has one in his kitchen."

"There's a lot in this world. It was here when I arrived." Taehyung replied.

"How did you arrive here?" Jimin asked, straightening his posture to stare at Taehyung beside him.

"I didn't wake up somewhere, I walked into this world. You arrived unconscious because I haven't mastered it yet, and that also caused you to land somewhere else... but still not that far away from me." Taehyung sighed, feeling sad for almost loosing him. "As for his house, I bought it."

"You bought it?... with what?" Jimin asked.

"With money, money is something people here use to get most things." Taehyung quickly explained, knowing Jimin will ask what money is.

"Where did you get it?" Jimin asked. "Did you make it with your power?"

"Yes." Taehyung picked the cup from the microwave after hearing the beep. "here." He opened the cup and handed it to Jimin with a pair of chopsticks. "Didn't you eat in that house?" Taehyung asked after seeing the look of confusion on Jimin's face, staring down at the cup in his hand.

"Yes but I never ate this." Taehyung sighed and walked him to the couch, where a session on how to eat ramen took place.

"Taetae..." Jimin said, after he finish eating.

"What?" Taehyung asked, sitting beside him.

"When will we go back?" Jimin turned to look at him. "I miss mama and papa."

"I don't know Jiminie. You will have to get strong first." Taehyung replied, seeing the sad look on his face. "And we will have to find some help."

"Where will we get help?" Jimin asked.

"We will find some don't worry... but for now let's stay here and you will continue practicing OK." Taehyung smiled.

"OK." Jimin returned the smile.

      "Did you find him?" Jungkook heard the voice of Miss Sang after he opened the door and entered the house. He saw the worried look on her face as she approached him.

"Yes I found him." Jungkook closed the door behind him.

"Oh that's great." He saw the relief that left her and a smile formed on her face. "Where is he?" She was looking behind him but turned to Jungkook after she didn't see what she was looking for.

"He decided to stay with his friend." Jungkook said.

"He's friend?" Miss Sang asked, confusion evident on her face. "I thought he doesn't remember who his family is except... do you mean his friend Taetae?" She asked.

"Yes." Jungkook replied. "He found him somehow, I don't know."

"Wait if his friend is real... Are you saying everything he said is real?" She still looked confused.

"Yes." Jungkook chuckled and began to heard towards the stairs since Miss Sang just stood there in utter confusion, probably reassessing the meaning of life.

"KOOOK!!" He heard the familiar enthusiastic voice and turned to see Hoseok walk from one of the room with his usual bright smile and sunshine attitude.

"Hyung?" Jungkook smiled, walking towards him before they were entangled in a warm embrace. "When did you arrive here?" He broke the huge to stare at him.

"About 30 minutes." Hoseok replied.

"Did you come alone?" Jungkook asked.

"No I came with Yoongi." Hoseok replied.

"Jungkook" He heard him name and lifted his gaze to see Ji-Ah approach from the stairs. "Did you find him?"

"Who?" Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Miss Sang told me Jimin ran away again." She reached the bottom of the stairs and bowed to Hoseok which he returned before focusing her attention back on Jungkook.

"Yes, I found him." Jungkook replied but he saw the slight alarmed look on her face.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"He found his friend and decided to stay with him." Jungkook replied.

"Did he tell you anything?" She asked.

"Like what?" Jungkook inquired.

"Like why he left. He didn't inform anyone and he could have gotten hurt you know." She said, looking concerned.

"He wanted to find his friend and nothing happened to him don't worry." She sighed and placed her hand on her chest.

"I hope his friend takes good care of him... I will be upstairs." She smiled, turned around and walked back upstairs.

"You know, I never liked her." Hoseok said after she was out of sight.

"You've told me that a thousand times." Jungkook sighed, focusing his attention on his friend.

"She is too obsessed with you, it's creepy." Hoseok squint his eyes.

"Aigoo hyung..." Jungkook chuckled and began to walk upstairs towards the study.

"And I'm not the only one who doesn't like her, Yoongi too." Hoseok followed him.

"Yoongi hyung doesn't like anyone in this world." Jungkook replied.

"Except me" Hoseok smiled.