Part 56

"He went out with Taehyung and I don't know when they will be back." Jungkook lied.

"Where did they go?" He asked.

"Why, will you go looking for them?" Jungkook asked rhetorically.

"Listen Jungkook..." This was the first time he had mentioned his first name. For a second Jungkook noticed his eyes change color to gold and back to their normal color. The same eyes he saw that night the wolf attacked him. He didn't know if he was seeing things or not but he has seen enough magic to know he wasn't seeing things. "I just want to asked him a question." Dr.Chul forced a smile, trying to diffuse the anger building up in him so much that he wanted to rip Jungkook apart on the spot. He has gotten an opportunity to get what he wants and he didn't want to blow it, but from Jungkook's sudden change in expression he could tell that he had blown it. Maybe his anger took over him too much and he showed the other side of him.

"I don't know where they went." Jungkook cleared his throat and responded, placing his hands in his pocket before returning his gaze back to Dr.Chul. "I'm busy, you can go out to look for him." Jungkook turned and began to head upstairs, thoughts running through his head.

" I will find him." Dr.Chul said.

"Okay." Jungkook responded. Dr.Chul glared at Jungkook as he disappeared in the curve.

"and then I will come for you again." He said to himself before turning around and heading out the door.

       "You have been of no help to me." Dark wolf walked up to the sofa and slowly sat down before crossing his legs. He lifted his gaze to Dr.Chul who was closing the door behind him.

"I'm still working on it." Dr. Chul walked towards the kitchen, removing his long coat in the process. He had gotten used to dark wolf entering his apartment without his permission so it didn't come as a surprise to see him there. He walked up to the sink and turn the valve before placing his hands under the rushing water. He watched as the thick red color of blood washed from his hands. The blood of an unfortunate innocent person he had to runt out his anger on in a quiet alley. He wiped his hands with the napkin and walked back into the living area.

"It seems your former self is coming back." Dark wolf chuckled. Dr.Chul sat down on the single sofa and leaned back on the backrest. "So what have you found out so far about JImin?"

"Nothing." Dr.chul responded immediately.

"Okay... I found him." Dr.Chul immediately lifted his head as his heart skipped a beat.

"You found him?" He tried to not look suspicious. "where?" Dark wolf was staring at him intently and then smirked before breaking the stare.

"He got away." He replied. "Do you know Jeon Jungkook?" Dark wolf returned his gaze back to him and they maintained eye contact. Dr.Chul knows he would have known by now that Jungkook works with him in the same hospital if he knows his name but he had to play around the question a bit.

"Which Jeon Jungkook?" Dr.Chul cleared his throat.

"I'm surprised you've been working with him and didn't know he had Jimin all along." Dark wolf chuckled. "Are you trying to keep me away from Jimin?"

"We aren't that close, we only work together." He relied. "I don't go to his house."

"Okay." Dark wolf's smirk changed to an evil smile. "Since you know him you might as well use the opportunity to find Jimin."

"Why don't you take him and torture him, he might give you something." Dr.Chul said.

"Why will I do that when I have you." Dark wolf got up from the sofa. "If he doesn't tell you, you can use someone else that he knows and doesn't suspect...also... " He walked towards the door. "Don't do anything stupid. You know I wont hesitate to kill you." He walked out the door. Dr.Chul sat there in thought, trying to figure out how to do this without giving Jimin to him. He knows dark wolf will eventually come to realize his plan and it was being exposed faster than he anticipated. He thought of what he said and and an idea suddenly popped in his head. He will use his plan to get Jimin's location but he will get him out of there before anything happens and take him away so they could be together.