Part 23

"Should we go to the same spot we went last week?" Jungkook heard J-Ah say as they walked down the stairs. She had persuaded him to go out with her even though he didn't want to. He was not in the mood to go out.

"OK." He responded, forcing enthusiasm in his voice.

"mm... I love you." She circled her hands around his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you too." Jungkook smiled as he opened the door for her before following her out the house. They were about to walk to the car when they spotted a black Mercedes come through the gate. The car stopped in the compound and the back door opened to reveal Jin in a blue long coat. He walked towards them with a smile on his face.

"Good morning." He bowed to Ji-Ah who quickly bowed back.

"Good morning Oppa." She responded.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I thought this was my second house." Jin responded. "I just came to visit."

"Oh, we are going out." Jungkook replied. He was wishing Jin would force him to stay. "But you also can't be here alone." Jungkook turned to look at Ji-Ah but she didn't look ready to postpone this date.

"It's Ok, I can stay with Jimin, Where is he?" Jin asked, giving the house a quick glance before focusing his attention back to them.

"He's not around." Jungkook replied.

"Where did he go?" Jin asked with interest.

"He's with a friend." Jungkook replied.

"He's friend?... Where is his friend?" Jin asked.

"Well..." Jungkook didn't know how to show him the way to the apartment and he was the only one who knew where it was. "I ca..." an Idea suddenly popped in his mind. This was the perfect excuse to not go to the date and also see Jimin again. "I can take you there."

"Now?" He turned to see Ji-Ah looking at him with traces of fear in her eyes. He knows she might be afraid that the date will be postpone. "Maybe next week"

"He will just take me there then he's all yours." Jin said.

"O-Ok" She replied hesitantly, knowing his idea will not affect their date but she didn't want Jungkook to talk to Jimin. He might tell him who encouraged him to leave the house.

"Let's go then." Jungkook replied, trying to hide his enthusiasm. He was going to see Jimin again, it's been a week now and he had always wanted to see those blue eyes again, eyes that made their way in his dream. He couldn't make time to see him because of his schedule, so he decided to go today but Ji-Ah chose this day to ask him for a day to spend together.

"Why do you want to see him hyung?" Jungkook started the ignition of the car.

       "Well..." Jin turned to look out the window. "After I scared him, I thought it will be nice to check on him." Jin lied. He wanted to clear thought about him that was bothering his conscience. A thought he wished wasn't true because it will cause him a lot of fear. He tried hard to forget the past and now that he was managing to do that, this comes his way.

"He has a mental problem, I'm sure he has forgotten." Ji-Ah chuckled beside Jungkook.

"He's doesn't." Jungkook said in a low tone, causing both Jin and Ji-Ah to look at him. "He's perfectly fine." He didn't realize anger was fully evident on his face.

"But I thought you said he is mentally unstable." Ji-Ah responded, feeling Jealous of how angry Jungkook got because of what she said about him.

"I don't know." Jungkook released the anger, realizing he showed his emotions too much.

"You believe he has a mental problem?" Jin asked.

"That's what I believed...but... I don't know hyung" Jungkook sighed.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked, curious as to what made Jungkook doubt.

"He always told me he was searching for his friend. I thought his friend wasn't real. He told me his friend was a warlock." Jin's countenance dropped, fear building up.

"He may be delusional, where did you find him?" Jin asked.

"Someone found him lying beside the street unconscious." Jungkook replied. "He was brought to the hospital."

"Maybe he had an accident and hit his head against something." Jin was trying to convince himself.

"That's what I thought, until he met his friend and... " Jungkook paused, doubting what he saw.

"and what?" Jin asked.

"For a moment his friend's eyes turned black and pupils were red, I don't know if I was seeing things or not but he didn't deny it when Jimin said he was a warlock." Jungkook said.

"It may be some trick they are playing on you." Ji-Ah chuckled. Jungkook didn't know how to respond, but he realized Jin was quiet so lifted his gaze to the rearview mirror. He saw Jin sitting there with fear written all over his face.

      "You left me here all alone." Jimin pouted, hands crossed as he turned to look at the side, trying to avoid the apologetic gaze Taehyung was giving him.

"You were asleep; I didn't want to disturb you." Taehyung said. "I'm sorry."

"And the worst part is you locked me in." Jimin returned his gaze back to him.

"Well, I didn't want someone to get in while you are here alone. We don't know everyone in this building. There are bad people everywhere." Taehyung said. "Please forgive me." He placed his hand on his cheek and also pouted.

"Well..." Jimin uncrossed his hand. "Then you will take me with you tomorrow." Jimin said, hopping Taehyung will accept.

"Ok." Taehyung replied hesitantly.

"Yes." Jimin jumped in joy. "Where did you go?" He asked after his rejoicing session.

"I went to search for help." Taehyung replied, walking to the sofa.

"How will you find help here?" Jimin followed him.

"I don't know Jiminie... but I have to try." He sat down. "Like how you have to try hard on your powers." There was a sudden knock on the door, both Jimin and Taehyung's attention were drawn to it but Taehynngs was more of alertness.

"A visitor" Jimin shouted happily since they haven't had any one knock the door since he arrived, he was about to head towards the door but Taehyung caught his wrist.

"You shouldn't be opening doors for people just like that Jimin." Taehyung got up and walked towards the door.

"Who is it?" He shouted.

"It's Jungkook." He heard a voice respond.

"It's Kookie." Jimin enthusiastically opened the door, impatient to see Jungkook's face again. After the door opened, he wasted no time and hugged him, wrapping his hands around his neck.

      "Hello" Jungkook chuckled, wrapping his arms around his back to tighten the hug. He had missed him so much, his small figure, his wonderful scent, and his clueless eyes. He didn't want to let go, he wished he could hold him forever, he couldn't explain what was happening to him but he didn't mind.

"I missed you." Jimin broke the hug to look at him.

"I missed you too." Jungkook smiled, placing his hand on his cheek. Jimin suddenly felt a strong presence, a presence he feels when he is around his people. He turned to see Jin hyung standing there, staring at him with a bit of curiosity and fear.

"Hello hyung." Jimin smiled.

"Hello." Jin responded, forcing a smile.

Taehyung felt the presence of Jimin increase, it's like there was suddenly another one around, he's attention was broken from Jimin and Jungkook and walked forward till he could see who Jimin was saying Hello to. He knew then that the man standing beside the wall in the dimly lit hallway staring at him wasn't human.

"What are you?" Taehyung asked, staring at him with suspicion.