Part 47

Jimin watched as Jin's eyes turned a dark blue, light wind swaying his loose fitting pink shirt and the leaves of the tree behind him. His hands began to burn in blue cold flames as he swirled it around in the air, gradually forming a ball of icy fire. Jimin felt like he was at home, seeing the others in the castle train in the trees.

"So you need to concentrate." Jin said, the ball getting bigger. "And then you release it." He was about o throw it towards the tree but stopped. "I think Miss Sang would demand an explanation if the tree is burnt."Jin chuckled and then the ball disappeared.

"Yes." Jimin giggled, knowing how particular she is about things in the house. "I want to do mine."He said excitedly.

"Okay." Jin moved aside to take Jimin's position beside Taehyung. Jimin faced them and his eyes began to glow, a part he had already mastered but he now had to concentrate his energy towards creating the cold flame. He was putting all his effort into it, feeling a light breeze around him as he closed his eyes, hoping it will help. "Keep going." He heard Taehyung's voice, encouraging him to move further. He suddenly felt the coldness around his arms and he opened his eyes.

"I...I'm doing it." He watched the same thing happen to his palms.

      "Don't stop." He heard Jin say, so he began to swirl his hands in the same movement, watching with excitement as the ball began to form. He felt himself losing control over it and he threw it after feeling a burn in his palms.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung rushed to him after seeing the panic in his expression.

"Yes. It began to burn." Jimin said.

"Its nothing. You just need to know how to control it well, now I'm more disturbed about how we will control Miss Sangs anger."Jin was staring at the tree, seeing the burnt dent in the bark. It looked different in the colourful garden. Taehyung began to laugh.

"Well I guess its time to ran away." He said.

"That's a good idea, lets go shopping." Jin grabbed Jimin's hands but they froze when they turned around only to see Hoseok staring at Jimin with a surprised look.

"Hobi hyung." Jimin said with excitement.

"How long have you been standing there?"Taehyung asked.

"I'm sure I didn't take any alcohol this morning." He said, still staring from the dent on the tree to Jimin. "Was I the only one who saw what I saw because what I saw cannot be something that can be seen because I saw...magic...am I..."

"Whatever you saw is real."Jin said. "We are going shopping, wanna come?" He asked Hoseok who was still in shock.

"I...I..."He stuttered.

"Okay, lets go." Jin pulled Jimin away. Hoseok looked at Taehyung who was smiling at him.

"I really wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now." Taehyung held his hands and pulled him as he followed Jin.

      "So are you trying to tell me you've been a mythical creature all these time?" Hoseok was staring at Jin in disbelief as they entered the huge mall.

"Yes." Jin responded, not sparing him a glance. "What should we get Jiminie?" He looked at jImin with a smile.

"Its so big here, everything is nice." Jimin was looking around, watching people shop for things from each store. "Look at that." Jimin began to pull Jin towards a toys store. "Wait...that looks like mine." He pointed towards a particular teddy bear laying on the shelf beside other ones.

"You have a similar one?" Jin asked.

"Yes, Kookie bought it for me. Its always beside us when we sleep."Jimin smiled widely.

"That's ni...wait...what do you mean by when 'we' sleep?" Jin asked, emphasizing the we. "You sleep in the same bed with Jungkook?"

"Yes."Jimin replied. Jin stared at him for a while then he turned to look at Taehyung who was just smiling at him.

"So you guys spend the night together huh." Hoseok smirked.

"Yes we do." Jimin nodded with a smile.

"So much innocence, its cute. I'm not sure they've gone to the next stage Jin."Hoseok wiggled his brows at Jin.

"What stage?"Jimin asked with curiosity.

"They have." Taehyung said.

"So Jungkook couldn't even wait for a month?It sure does run in the family."A smile played around Jin's face. "Lets go get some clothes for you Jimin."

"I want to get somethings for Yoongi." Hoseok turned and headed for a store.

"We will be at the boutique." Jin said.

     "Okay." Hoseok replied. They walked towards a clothing store and walked in, receiving smiles from the lady by the counter, most of it directed at Jimin. she wasn't the first person to give him that adoring look. Since they got out of the car and walked to the mall, almost everyone will mange to steal a glance at him.

"Hello." Jimin waved at her with a smile.

 "oh hello." Her smile widened as she waved back and it was so clear so was admiring his cuteness. They began to walk through the small aisle, picking and placing clothes down. Jin almost picked up everything pink in the store, forcing Jimin to check it out in the dressing room which was way behind all the clothes with a sofa lying beside it. Taehyung sat down with Jin as he watched Jimin change clothes, from extra fitting jeans and blouses, loose shirts, lace tops which JImin began to blush when he looked in the mirror.

"You look good in everything here." Jin smiled.

"Its very uncomfortable." Jimin pouted, trying to pull the material of the jeans away from his thighs.

"Jungkook will like it."Jin said.

"Kookie will like it?"Jimin's expression began to brighten.

"Yes, especially what I have in this bag." Jin smirked, holding a bag in his hand.

"What is that?"Jimin asked.

"I thought you picked that for yourself." Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"No." Jin replied. "I'm going to the washroom I will be back in a minute." Jin walked through the aisle to to the counter before walking out the store. He was about to make another step when he felt the presence of gumiho increase. He turned to look in the store for a moment but Jimin and Taehyung couldn't be seen from there due to the tall racks of clothing. Jin turned his direction away from the store, believing maybe Jimin had decided to use his power or something but then all blood drained from his face when he spotted the dark wolf staring at him some meters away. He had a mixture of disappointment and excitement on his face. It was like the world had stopped for Jin and all he could see was him standing there and his heart began to beat knowing JImin was just a few meters away.