Part 32

Jin slowly moved back while he stared with fear as the Gumiho slowly approached. He was in the usual dark clothes he wore, portraying the same evil auro Jin remembered him having.

"Don't c-come any closer." Jin managed to speak, lifting one shaking hand in the air as his eyes began to glow and his lifted hand began to burn in a blue cold flame but it was not affecting him. The Gumiho came to a slow halt and chuckled, eyes never leaving him. He was now standing beside the car with Jin shaking at the bonnet.

"I can see you still know how to use your strength." He smirked.

"How did you get here?" Jin managed to control the stutter, he didn't want to look afraid but he was failing miserably.

"You underestimate me." He responded. "I told you it wasn't over." He smirked. Jin remembered the last words he said to him before he escaped. Blood pouring at the side of his mouth as he slowly disappeared in a gust of wind, clutching unto the knife in his stomach. A knife he had manged to stab him with as his family fought him.

"We will d-defeat you again." Jin said, his hand still burning with the flame. The Gumiho let out a low dark laugh that sent chills through Jin.

"You and who?" He asked. "Your family?" He chuckled. "You beautiful thing..." Jin was getting scared for his parents. He didn't like the look on his face.

"What did you do to them?" He asked.

"There can't be two kings." He smirked. Jin began to slowly shake his heard, hoping the thought that came to mind was not true. He wont be able to take it if something happens to his parents.

"If you did anything to them I will kill you." He said, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall.

"Then I will tell you what I did to them because... I miss seeing that face fight... I killed them." He said.

"no..." Jin shook his heard as the tear fell. He suddenly directed a cold flame at him and as if he was expecting it, the gumiho immediately lifted his hand and the flame disappeared after hitting the insides of his palm. He was surprised that it had no effect on him but before he could react, he saw a swift movement and the Gumiho was now standing right in front of him with only a few inches separating them. He suddenly held Jin's chin and tightened the grip when he tried moving back.

"If you do anything stupid I will kill your lover when he walks out that door." He threatened in a low voice. Jin's heart skipped a beat and he tried moving his gaze to the shop but his head was held in place. He returned his gaze back to the dark ones, trying to calm his beating heart. "Good." He said after noticing Jin didn't try to fight back.

"What do you want?" Jin said through gritted teeth as another tear fell. He wanted to kill him so bad. He has taken his parents from him and now threatening the only person in his life which he loved.

"I wish I could have more fun with you..." He began to move the bangs from Jin's eyes. "But I didn't come to this world for you... I came for someone else"

"You will never find him." Jin said,knowing he was referring to Jimin. The gumiho chuckled.

    "Its so cute how you don't even know him but are so defensive. I guess blood is thicker than water." He said. There was a slight hint of confusion in Jin's eyes which the gumiho noticed and smirked. "I will tell you who he is after I get him." He placed a kiss on his forehead. Jin moved back immediately he let his chin go, giving the shop a quick glance to ensure Namjoon wasn't coming and fortunately he was still inside. When he returned his gaze to the him, he noticed an evil look in his eyes accompanied by the same smirk. "Thanks for showing me your weak spot." He turned and began to walk back into the shadows. Jin began to shake more. He leaned on the car for support and hug himself as tears fell down his cheeks.

"This cant be happening..." He said to himself.

"That's the slowest coffee service ever." He lifted his gaze to see Namjoon approach with the coffee in his hands. His expression changed when he noticed Jin's tears stained face.

"Babe what is wrong?" Namjoon quicken his pace and within few seconds he was standing in front of his fiance, examining his face with concern.

"Its noth..." Jin hugged him tightly, clutching unto his shirt. "He k-kiled them." Jin began to sob in Namjoon's chest.

"What..." Namjoon was getting more concerned. He looked around to see if someone did something to him."Who killed who? Honey what happened?" He broke the hug to look at Jin's face but his hand was still holding his shoulder while the other held the cup.

"He killed my parents Joonie... He's here." Jin said. Namjoon was confused for a while but them he remembered the person he was talking about.

"Are you sure? Did he hurt you? Where did you see him?" Namjoon began to check him.

"He came to me." Jin said.

"Babe why didn't you call out for me?..." Namjoon hugged him, realizing his fiance was in the danger the whole time. "Lets get out of here." Namjoon opened the door for him and helped him inside before walking to the driver's end.

"I shouldn't have left." Another tear fell down his cheek and Namjoon drove away.