Part 60

"Who is that?" Jungkook heard Jin's voice on the other end of the call which brought his attention back to it. He was a little surprised to see her since they hadn't been in contact for a while.

"Ji-ah." Jungkook responded. She stopped right in front of him with the smile still on her face.

"What does she want?" Jungkook could hear the dislike in his voice.

"I don't know. I will talk to you later." He hung up the call and placed the phone in his pocket before giving his attention to her. "What are you doing here?"

"I used to come here and you never asked me that." She pouted.

"I know but..."Jungkook was a bit confused by her attitude. The last time he remembered she was only talking about getting him back.

"Well I came to see you and make sure you are happy." She smiled.

"I'm fine, thanks." Jungkook returned the smile. He was glad she was not being clingy and moving on with her life. At least it will take some stress off his shoulder to know she is fine and wont do anything to herself.

"So where are you going?" She asked.

"Well, I'm heading home." Jungkook replied.

"Of course, Its night and you just finished working." She laughed before moving closer. Jungkook didn't think much about her moving closer because there was still space between them. "Can I come with you?" He stared at her for a while, confused at what she was trying to get to. He was beginning to doubt she had gotten over him.

"Ji-ah I... We aren't..."

"No No..." She interrupted. "I just want to come and visit, I have accepted our break up and wont bother you anymore. I just wanted us to be friends." She smiled widely.

"Okay." Jungkook returned the smile, feeling relieved. "Its night time I want to get some rest you can come and visit me tomorrow."

"Well..." She put on a disappointed face. "What if you get busy tomorrow, I know you." She laughed jokingly which caused Jungkook to also laugh, knowing she was referencing their time together.

"I will be home tomorrow." He smiled.

"Okay, see you then." She stretched her arms out for a hug and Jungkook accepted it.

"Goodnight." He broke the hug and got into his car. He placed the files on the passengers seat.

"Wait..." He stopped midway turning the key in the ignition and turned to look out the window.

"What?" He saw Ji-ah staring down at something on the side of his car.

"Is it just me or do you have a flat tire?" She moved closer to check the front tire. Jungkook immediately got out of the car to look at where she still had her eyes fixed on and she was right, the lower part of the tire lay flat on the ground. He placed his hands on his hips and sighed. He couldn't say he doesn't know how it happened because he really doesn't check his car whenever he picks it up but someone is going to get scolded tomorrow. "I think it might have started in the morning."

"Yes, maybe." He rubbed his temple. "I'll get a cab home and send someone to get the tire pumped."

"I can drive you home, I came with my car." She quickly suggested, pointing in the direction of her black Mercedes close by.

"No, I don't..."

"It doesn't matter." She interrupted. "I came here to look for you anyway."

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes." She smiled wider.

"Okay." Jungkook accepted and picked up the file from the seat before following her to her car. He sat beside the drivers seat and she took the wheel. She drove out of the hospital onto the road. "So how have you been?" Jungkok broke the short silence after contemplating on whether or not to inquire of her state after their break up.

"I've been doing great. Everything at work is going on well." She replied, sparing Jungkook a quick glance accompanied by a smile.

"That's great." Jungkook nodded.

"How is everyone doing? How is...Jimin?" She asked, trying to hide the spite in her voice.

"He's fine, everyone is fine." The thought of Jimin popped back in his head. How sad he must be feeling right now not being able to hear from him.

"I hope to meet him when I come tomorrow so we can also be friends. He is such a sweet person...No wonder you were attracted to him." She noticed Jungkook turn his attention from the road to her and she quickly replaced the spiteful look on her face with a smile.

"He is sweet." Jungkook didn't expect her to say that but it shows how much she has accepted everything. "Sweet and beautiful." He focused his attention ahead with a smile playing around his lips.

"So will he be there tomorrow?" She asked.