Part 19

"Where are you from?" One of the men asked, walking closer to him.

"I'm from Jungkook's house." Jimin replied, watching the man move closer. He ignored the feeling that wanted him to run because he knows they won't hurt him since he hasn't done anything to them.

"You don't seem to be from around here." The man said, stopping in front of him.

"No I'm not." Jimin replied with a smile, feeling happy to tell someone about his world. "I'm from another world and I arrived here with my friend through a portal but now I can't find him." The man watched with confusion, turned to look at his friend beside him, who had the same expression on his face. "I ended up in the hospital and Jungkook brought me to his house but I think my friend will still be there."

"So you are Dr.Jeon's patient." The man said, his smirk returning.

"You know him?" Jimin beamed.

"Yes, he's one of the best in the country... It's so sad he let his patient walk around freely." The man chuckled, moving closer. This time there was only some few inches between them. Jimin tried to move back a little but suddenly yelped when the man grabbed his waist harshly, pulling Jimin closer till his body was plastered against his.

"W-What are you doing?" Jimin stuttered, trying to pull away from the grip around his waist as he stared up at the man with an expression mixed with fear and confusion. He didn't like the smell that emanated from him nor strong grip around his waist.

"I've never seen so much beauty in one person." The man said in a low tone, lowering his gaze down to Jimin's lips.

"T-Thank you but please let me go." Jimin continued pushing his chest, trying to pull out of the grip. "W-Why are you holding me?"

"I really like to break the innocent ones." The man chuckled, focusing his gaze on Jimin's neck. "I wonder how you taste." The man suddenly launched at his neck.

"Stop... please stop" Jimin continued pushing against his chest, feeling his tongue lick and mouth suck his neck. He didn't know why the man was doing that but he felt extremely disgusted. When he realized his hands weren't helping he tried to use his legs to escape.

"arrgh" He heard the man scream after he lifted his knee and hit him, but he wasn't sure where. The grip around his waist loosened and he quickly pushed him away. The man bent over and grabbed his groin, giving Jimin the opportunity to run, which he instantly took.

"No." He sobbed when a hand grabbed his arm before he could move any further. He was expecting to be plastered against a chest again but he felt his body being thrown on the floor.

"Where are you going?" He heard the second man say as he tried to pick himself up, feeling a little pain on his hip from the impact with the floor.

"Please don't hurt me." Jimin sobbed as the man got on top of him in a kneeling position, jimin's thighs squashed between his strong ones.

"Then why did you hit my friend?" The man forcefully grabbed both his hands and held them to the ground, both sides of his head, before leaning down closer to his face.

"p-please" Jimin sobbed, tears falling down his face, as he continued struggling to get free. He regretted leaving the house. "Jungkook" he watched the man smirk again but then his smirk slowly died down and his grip loosened. It looked like the man couldn't breathe but Jimin took the opportunity and pulled his hand out of the loosened grip and almost immediately the man began to grab his neck, apparently choking from air.

"Are you Ok?" Jimin heard the other man say. He pulled himself from under the man and moved further away from him, dragging himself on the floor in a sitting position. He quickly got up from the floor and saw the other guy choking also. A sob escaped his lips again as he hugged himself, watching the men choke on the ground but he didn't know what was going on. He suddenly flinched and turned around when he felt a strong presence.

"Taetae." Jimin sobbed.

      Standing there in a blue long coat, with one hand lifted midair and eyeballs completely black except the red pupil in the middle. There was an expression of anger on his face but nothing could explain the happiness Jimin felt inside to see his friend again. "Taetae" He quickly ran to him and they were entangled in a warm embrace.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Taehyung tightened the hug.

"I tried to look for you but I didn't find you an..."

"It's OK, I'm here... I'm here" Taehyung tried to hold back the tears that threatened to fall, tears of relief. He broke the hug to look at Jimin's tears stained face. "Are you okay?" He placed his hand on his cheeks. "Did they hurt you?"

"No... I'm fine." Jimin replied. "I don't know why they were doing that, I didn't do anything." A sob escaped his lips and another tear fell.

"They are bad people." Taehyung wiped the tear from his cheeks and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"How did you know I was here?" Jimin sniffed.

"I sensed you all of a sudden and I traced it... Were you here all along? How come I didn't sense you earlier if you were that close." Taehyung asked.

"No I just came here to ask for direction to the hospital." Jimin asked.

"What were you going to do at the hospital?" Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion.

"That's where I woke up... so I thought you might be there too." Jimin replied.

"Let's go... you w..." His attention was suddenly drawn to the fact that Jimin was dressed in different clothes and they looked very new.

"Where have you been?" Taehyung asked.

"Kookie took me to his house and told me he will help me find you, but I thought I will be disturbing him so I decided to look for you on my own." Taehyung wanted to ask him more question to make sure nothing bad happened to his friend but he looked very tired and from what almost happened to him, the last thing he wants to do is stay here any longer.

"Let's go, you will tell me later." Taehyung gave him another kiss on the forehead and held his hand in his. They walked out the door and Jimin turned to look inside, remembering the state of the men before he saw Taehyung. He spotted their lifeless body lying on the floor. He quickly turned to look ahead, grabbing unto Taehyung's arm.

Jimin suddenly spotted a car stop beside the road and a smile formed on his face as he saw Jungkook come out of it.

"Jimin" He quickly run from the other end of the car and approached them.

"Who are you?" Jungkook watched as the person beside Jimin suddenly stood in front of him and almost instantly his eyes turn black with red pupils in the middle.