Part 48

Jin stood there staring at him with fear, he felt his heart suddenly skip a beat as dark wolf began to slowly walk towards him, never breaking eye contact and keeping the smirk on his face. Jin watched him approach, trying hard not to look through the glass into the store because it will create a sense of him hiding something. He was just hoping Jimin doesn't come into view.

"I don't know whether to be glad to see you or not." He said in his low tone as he stopped right in front of Jin.

"Are you following me?"Jin felt proud a little for not stammering and appearing scared even though he was.

"Maybe..." Dark-wolf chuckled. "I was searching for who I came for and I felt a strong presence here so I came to check, only to find you...I'm not complaining though."

"What do you want?"Jin asked, folding his arms across his chest.

"Why is your presence so strong?" He moved closer and Jin took a step back to recreate the distance.

"I don't know." He replied. He was glad his presence was mixing up with Jimin's.

"You seem to be getting stronger." He said.

"I plan on taking back what you stole." Dark wolf chuckled.

"You should be worried about what I'm about to steal." He said. Jin stared at him in confusion. "You will understand later."

"What are you planning?" He asked.

"I've already told you... I'm looking for someone, and that's all I came here to do." He smirked. They maintained eye contact for a while and Jin finally broke it, taking a quick peek into in the store before returning his gaze back to him. He had to find a way to get rid of him before either Jimin or Taehyung show up.

"Since I'm not who you're looking for then leave me alone." Jin said.

"Its really amazing how close the two of you are." Jin's heart skipped a beat when dark-wolf turned to look inside the store for a while and returned his gaze back to him.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked, making sure to check for any movement in the store from the side of him eyes.

"Both of you were running away from me, made it through a portal and ended up in the same place." He chuckled.

"How sure are you that he's in this country, what if he ended up somewhere else." Jin was trying to mislead his search.

"He's here..." He said in a low tone, still not breaking eye contact with Jin. "and I will find him very soon... sooner than you think." Jin's fear was increasing, but he knows if he knew Jimin was in the store he would have burst in and take him by force and Jin knows he isn't strong enough to fight back.

"Then go on searching and leave me alone." Jin said.

"Since I'm here, why don't we walk around." He said.

"I wo..." Jin's words got stuck in his mouth when he saw his eyes suddenly turn dark. He moved back a bit, realizing how dangerous he is. He had mastered a forbidden magic.

"I will kill someone if you refuse." He smiled evilly as his eyes returned normal. "So shall we go?" He created space in his arm. Jin reluctantly placed his arm in his, giving a quick look around at the happy people going about their daily lives.He didn't want to be the one to end that. "Good boy." Jin followed his lead as he began to slowly walk away from the store, which Jin was glad for. He didn't spare the store a look, knowing it would appear very suspicious. "So what did you get from there? You're not holding anything." He turned to look at Jin.

"I didn't like anything there." JIn lied, feeling uncomfortable under his gaze and how close they were.

"Did you come here alone?"He asked.

"Yes." Jin replied. "Where are we going?" They kept walking slowly in front of different shops.

"Just wanted us to walk around...we could have ruled together if you didn't run away." He said the last sentence with a smirk.

"You wanted to kill me." Jin replied and dark wolf laughed.

"You were getting in my way... and so were your parents." Jin felt a tug in his chest, remembering what he told him about his parents. He still couldn't get over them being dead. A part of him wanted to believe it is a lie. "They cared so much about you so they sent you away...and faced everything alone.You left for a long time, found yourself someone..."

"stop."Jin said under his breath, the guilt he tried hard to bury resurfacing again.

"Didn't care what will happen to them."He continued.

"Stop." Jin said, a little louder this time. He was trying hard to hold back the tears that threatened to pile up in his eyes.

"And now they are dead." Jin stopped in his tracks and immediately pulled his hand out of his arm before giving him a glare. Dark wolf turned to look at him with a smirk. "What is it beautiful, feeling guilty?" He placed his hands in his long coat pocket. "Our small date will have to end here, I have things to do." He chuckled and turned to walk away, leaving Jin there staring at his retreating figure.