Part 12

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know how to wash myself." He looked around the bathroom. "And I don't even know what to use." He returned his gaze to a completely surprised Jungkook. He walked into the bathroom and stood in front of Jimin.

"Jimin... you really don't remember anything do you?" He asked rhetorically, staring down at Jimin.

"I don't know how to do it." Jimin whined. Jungkook walked into the shower and turned the valve, causing water to immediately rush out of the shower head.

"Wow." Jimin walked towards the shower, staring at the gushing of water in amusement. "How did you do that?" He stood in front of the open doorway of the shower.

"I turned this." Jungkook turned the valve again and the water stopped flowing. Jimin entered the shower, standing beside Jungkook with a huge smile of his face while staring at the shower head. Jungkook smiled and turned the valve again. Jimin flinched and laughed when the water came gushing down on his face.

"Sorry" Jungkook chuckled and turned it off.

"Do it again." He lifted his gaze to Jungkook and he immediately turned it on. Jimin closed his eyes and giggled as the water poured down his face, lifting his chin so it could hit his face. Jungkook stood there with a smile of his face, watching Jimin giggle as the water traveled down his cheeks and unto his shirt. Everything about him was just beautiful. He was so focused on him he didn't even realize his clothes getting wet also. "It's so nice." Jimin kept turning around.

"Yes" Jungkook replied almost to himself, completely lost in staring at him.

"So is this how you wash yourself?" Jimin asked, turning to look at him. Jungkook broke out of his trance when Jimin reminded him of the reason he is here.

"Y-Yes" He turned away from his gaze and walked out the bathroom, unsure of what was happening to him. "Take off your clothes and use the water to wash every part of your body." Jungkook was about to walk out when he suddenly remembered he hadn't showed him how to use the shower gel. He walked back into the shower and picked up the gel from the holder, he opened the cap and handed the bottle to jimin.

"What is this?" Jimin lowered his gaze down to the bottle in his hand with curiosity, the water still pouring down his face.

"After you take off your clothes, pour a little in your hair and then smear some on your body before you turn on the shower. Make sure it doesn't enter your eyes." Jungkook turned the valve and the water stop flowing.

"Ok." Jimin smiled, lifting his gaze to Jungkook. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. After you are done wear the white robe on the door" Jungkook quickly walked out the shower and out of the room.

         "So after I find Teatae then he will know what to do." Jimin placed the plate in the rack before collecting the other one from her hand with both his hands. He was helping Miss Sang wash the dishes.

"Ok, so you are a tailed beast and Taetae is a warlock." Jimin nodded, wiping the plate with a napkin. "Jiminie don't you remember anything else?" She turned to look at him with worry, still washing the plates in the sink.

"Like what?" Jimin turn to look at her with confusion.

"I don't know... anything normal?" Jimin still stared at her in confusion. "It's ok, never mind." She focused her attention back on the plates.

"Miss Sang." Jimin said, wiping the plate.

"Yes?" She responded.

"Have you seen Kookie?" She turned to look at him.

"Does he know you call him Kookie?" She asked.

"Yes and he likes it." Jimin smiled widely. She stared at him for a while then turned back to the plates.

"He's in the study room." She said. Jimin stopped cleaning and turned to look at her.

"Where is that?" He asked with enthusiasm.

"Do you want to tell him something?" She also stopped washing and turned to look at him.

"I want to see him." He responded with his eyes smile.

"I will take you there after we are done." She said and Jimin nodded.

They finished up everything and she walked him out the kitchen and towards the study room. She immediately knocked on the door when they got there.

"Come in." Jimin's smile widened when he heard Jungkook's voice from behind the door.

"Go inside." She opened the door for him.

"Thank you." He said to her and walked into the room before closing the door behind him. 

          The whole room was surrounded by books except one portion of the wall which had huge floor length glass windows where light came streaming into the room. There was a small table in the middle of two long brown things which looked like chairs but with a soft surface. He suddenly spotted Jungkook sitting on one of the long soft-looking chairs facing the window, in a white short sleeved shirt and a book on his crossed legs in a pair of white trousers, head leaning in his palm with his elbow resting on the armrest. As jimin walked closer, he noticed he was reading the book on his lap. "Good morning." Jungkook lifted his head from his palm and turned to the direction of the voice.

He saw Jimin standing in the room in a blue sweater and a pair of brown pants. Clothes he had asked the maids to get for Jimin in the morning before he wakes up. He had a smile on his face, the smile that kept interrupting his thoughts as he tried to read the book.

"Good morning." Jungkook responded and returned back to the book.

"What are you reading?" Jimin walk to him and sat beside him. "This chair is so soft." He pushed deeper into it. Jungkook moved his gaze from the book to Jimin.

"It's a sofa." He corrected.

"OK. What are you reading?" Jimin turned to look at him and lowered his gaze down to the book, immediately shifting closer till there was not distance between them. He lifted his legs onto the sofa and sat cross legged.

"It's a book o..." Jungkook looked at him with curiosity. "You remember what a book is?" He asked.

"We have books in our world too." Jimin replied.

"What type of books?" Jungkook's attention was now fully on him.

"We use it to learn more skills but I'm still on the basics." Jimin replied.

"Why?" Jungkook asked, noticing the sadness in his voice.

"I'm a slow learner." He replied. There was a knock on the door and they both turned simultaneously to look at it.

"Come in." Jungkook shouted. He saw one of the maids open the door and walk in.

"Someone is looking for you Sir." She said.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"One Dr.Chul" She replied.