Part 36

"You left on your own Ji-Ah." Jungkook argued.

"You don't love me." She said. "You never... returned my love."

"Please stop drinking... Where are you?" Jungkook asked with concern. Its true he didn't love her but he cared about her, especially since they've been together for more than a year.

"Why... do you want to know where I am?" She managed to say through hiccups.

"So I can take you to your place." Jungkook replied.

"will you bring me back to our home?" Jungkook noticed the hint of hope in her voice.

"I will take you to your house..." He didn't want to lie to her even though she was drunk. He had already manged to break her heart once and he can't do it again.

"Why wont you take me to our home?...its our home. Just you and I. We promised to live there together and have little babies together. " She chuckled but Jungkook could notice the pain in it.

"Ji-Ah I know it difficult bu..."

"YOU DON'T KNOW!" She interrupted him with a shout, causing Jungkook to move the phone from his ears a bit. "No you don't know how I feel." She broke down to tears again.

"Please tell me where you are." Jungkook was getting more concerned. "Don't do anything to yourself Okay." She began to laugh.

"I wont hurt myself babe..." Jungkook was a little relieved but he couldn't trust her words completely. "We still have more years to live together"

"Pl..."The words got stuck in Jungkook's mouth after the line went off. He sighed and placed one hand on his hip while the other rubbed his temple in distress.

"Are you sad?" Jungkook turned around and saw Jimin standing there while staring at him with a sad expression.

"No, why do you ask?" Jungkook walked towards him and began to smile.

"You were talking on the phone and you sounded worried." Jimin replied.

"No, everything is fine." Jungkook assured. "Have the maids prepared your room?"

"Yes. Taetae and I would be in the room together." Jimin smiled.

"Don't you want to be in your own room? There are more rooms available." Jungkook said. He knows they shared a room in the apartment but he thought it might be a good idea to just let him know there are extra rooms. Well, that's what he was trying to reason with himself with but he knew that was not the reason.

"No, I don't like to sleep alone. I want to cuddle." Jimin hugged himself, pretending to be cuddling something.

"Well he's not the only one you can cuddle." Jungkook said under his breath.

"What?" Jimin asked since he didn't hear him.

"Nothing." Jungkook replied. "Come on lets go inside." He took his hand in his and they walked inside the house.

      Jungkook spent the whole day with Jimin, reading books together in the study while occasionally stealing kisses from him which Jimin always ends up hiding his face inside his palms and blushing. It took a lot of self control for Jungkook not to flop him on the couch and kiss every inch of his body. He didn't want to scare him since he realized Jimin didn't know anything about intimacy.

Jungkook lay on the bed, trying hard to get some sleep and eliminate thoughts of Jimin from his mind. Anytime he shut his lids, those beautiful blue eyes and smile evaded and they wont go away, especially since he was only two doors away. There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Whose there?" Jungkook called out, sighing into the pillows.

"Jimin."His eyes quickly shot open and he got out of bed before heading towards the door, surprising himself at his own speed. "I ca..." The words got stuck in his throat when he saw Jungkook standing in the door way, muscled chest exposed under the light. Jimin was so caught up in the view that he didn't notice the smirk directed at him.

"Do you need something?" Jungkook broke the silence and chuckled when Jimin blinked severally and lifted his gaze to meet his. He looked a bit lost.

"I... I... Miss Sang t-told me you were sleeping alone so I came t-to ask if you are fine." Jimin managed to say.

"Why, do you want to keep me company?" Jungkook asked.

"Erhm..."Jimin began to play with the sleeves of his pink pajamas, something Jungkook has noticed to be a habit he portray when he's shy or nervous. "If you cant sleep alone, I can stay here till you fall asleep then I will go back to Taetae." Jungkook couldn't help but smile.

"Are you sure you can stay up till I sleep?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes." Jimin nodded cutely.

"OK." Jungkook moved aside, ushering him in. Jimin walked towards the the edge of the bed and sat down. "Are you going to sit there?"

"Yes." Jimin nodded. "I will wait here till you sleep"

"OK." Jungkook walked toward the bed and went back to his previous position on the mattress. "I cant sleep without cuddling." Jungkook lied.

"Really?" Jimin asked with concern and Jungkook quickly nodded.