Part 61

"No." Jungkook replied.

"Why?" Ji-ah gave him a quick glance and noticed he was thinking, probably on whether or not to tell her, and that was getting on her nerves.

"He's on a trip with Taehyung." He lied.

"okay...Where?" She made a turn on the last road towards his house.

"Paris." He cleared his throat. Ji-ah nodded, unable to tell if he was lying or telling the truth.

"I bought you a cup of coffee." She quickly picked up one of the cups beside her as she saw the car approach his house.
"Thanks." Jungkook collected the cup from her hand. He hadn't even noticed there were two cups between their seats. "Did you intend on drinking two cups of coffee before going to bed?" He furrowed his brows.

"No...S-She made a mistake with the first order so I decided to take it and buy another. She gave me the wrong coffee." She quickly explained with a slight uncomfortable laugh.

"Well it came in handy." Jungkook chuckled. "You can stop here, no need to take me in." He quickly said when he noticed her turning towards his gate.

"No don't worry."The gates slowly opened and she drove the car in.

"Thank you." Jungkook smiled at her after she parked the car under the shed.

"You're welcome." She returned the smile, picking up her cup from the seat before opening it to take a sip. "Oh I think I gave you mine." She scrunched her face a little from the taste before covering it up.

"Black coffee." Jungkook chuckled, remembering how much she hated it.

"Yes." She looked at him with a smile before exchanging coffees. She quickly opened hers up and took a sip.

"But if she made a mistake and gave you black coffee why didn't you just tell her to add cream?" She stopped midway drinking and returned her gaze to him before laughing lightly. She suddenly looked down, pretending to be taking something from the floor which caused the cup to tilt and the hot substance came rushing down onto her inside shirt, staining the white material. "Oh.." She quickly sat upright and tilted the cup back to its position before staring down at her outfit.

"Sorry..." Jungkook leaned towards her and gently took the cup from her hands and placed it between the seats in the holder, staring at the stain worriedly. "Did it burn you." He quickly removed tissues from the car and began to wipe the stain but it was of no use as the brown color kept spreading.

"A little..."She looked worriedly over her shirt. "I have to quickly get home so it doesn't leave a stain."

"I can get you another." Jungkook said.

"No it was a gift from my sister, I don't want to hurt her feelings." She replied.

"One of the maids can get it cleaned." Jungkook got out of the car and she followed suit.

"I hope it wont be a bother." She said as she followed him towards the door, a smile plastered on her face.

"You are not a visitor, don't act like one." Jungkook chuckled, opening the door for her.

"Sorry." She smiled shyly, which caused him to chuckle again. He walked in after her and almost immediately one of the maids approached them. She looked uncomfortable when her eyes landed on Ji-ah but averted her gaze to Jungkook.

"Good evening." She greeted both of them with a bow.

"Can you get someone to wash Ji-ah's clothes..." He said. She turned to look at the stain on her shirt.

"Okay." She nodded.

"It will take about two hours to get it washed and dried Jungkook, Its now 10 pm, It will be 12 by the time its done. I can just take it home." She sighed.

"Well erhm... then you will have to spend the night here...No you have work tomorr..."

"No I don't." She interrupted. "I mean..." She noticed from the way they were looking at her that she replied too quickly. "I mean I do have work tomorrow but I wont leave for the office early."

"Okay." Jungkook began to head upstairs. "You know your way around."

"Thank you." She said, smiling widely at Jungkook as he climbed up the stairs.

"Madam." She returned her gaze to the maid.

"Oh yes, come for it in the guest room." She smiled at her and also head upstairs.

"I will quickly get it done for you madam." The maid followed her.

"Don't worry, You can take your time." Ji-ah chuckled after sparing the maid a quick glance.