Part 39

"Kookie kissed me a lot last night." Jimin squealed under the shower.

"Only that?" Taehyung asked. He knew what his mind was telling him but he just had to confirm.

"And then he put something inside me. It hurt at first but then it was nice Taetae. I felt so happy." Jimin smiled.

"O-Okay." Taehyung began to scratch the back of his neck. His Jimin had lost his innocence. "Do you like him?" Taehyung watched as Jimin turned off the shower

"Yes. I like him sooo much." Jimin hugged himself and walked out the shower.

"Ok." Taehyung chuckled. He picked up one of the white towels from the rack and placed it over Jimin's head before pulling him into a hug. "I want you to be this happy always."

"Let me dry myself." Jimin tried to squeeze out of the tight hug.

"Sorry." Taehyung let him go and watched as he cleaned himself but then a thought suddenly came to mind. "JImin did your eyes glow last night?"

"Erhm..." Jimin put on a thinking face. "Yes, yes it did. Does it mean I am getting my magic?" He smiled widely.

"Lets find out." Taehyung looked on the table for anything sharp. He opened the drawer and his eyes landed on the razor blade. He picked it up and gently made a small cut in his palm. "Try again." He stretched his hand towards him.

"Ok." Jimin moved his hand over his injured palm and closed his eyes. Almost immediately, rays of light began to shine out of his wound. A mixture of Joy and surprise showed on Taehyung's face as he stared at the wound slowly heal.

"You did it Jiminie." Taehyung said after the wound healed.

"I did it?" Jimin looked down into his palm as his expression changed to a shocked one. "I did it Taetae." a smile formed on his lips.

"You did it." Taehyung suddenly engulfed Jimin in a hug, lifting him off the ground as they span around.

"Oh Taetae." Jimin circled his arms around his neck.

"I told you you can do it." He placed him on the ground.

"Thank you." Jimin hugged him again. "Mama and Papa will be proud of me."

"Yes they will." Taehyung said.

"Jimin." They broke the hug when they heard Jungkook's voice from the room.

"Kookie is waiting for me... want to show him my power." Jimin ran out the bathroom.

        "It was so fun, I want to go again." Jimin said, getting out of the roller-coaster seat.

"No!" Jungkook almost shouted, slowly getting out of the seat as he tried to calm his beating heart. Jimin had managed to convince him to take one of the worst things he hates about an amusement park. He never liked the rides ever since he was young but the way Jimin was so enthusiastic about ridding with him, he couldn't disappoint.

"I think if we go again, Jungkook might collapse." Taehyung chuckled, watching Jungkook gain his composure.

"P-Please lets g-go get ice-cream." Jungkook took Jimin's hand while the other was still over his chest.

"Okay." Jimin smiled and they walked towards an ice cream stand.

"Which flavour do you want?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"Ice cream." Jimin responded with a smile, looking inside the ice-cream truck with amusement.

"I think he would like the strawberry flavour." Taehyung said.

"Okay." The seller responded.

"And two chocolate." Taehyung said.

"No I don't want one." Jungkook said, believing Taehyung was trying to order another for him.

"Who said its for you." Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook. The man handed the strawberry ice-cream to Jimin.

"Thank you." Jimin said cutely, forcing the man to smile at him.

"You're welcome." The man responded.

"Ahem..." Jungkook cleared his throat, glaring at him.

"Oh yeah, sorry." The man went on to scoop the other two, breaking from his small trance. Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook.

"I guess I have nothing to worry about." Taehyung said. They took the ice cream and continued walking around, with Jimin skipping happily as he occasionally licked his.

"I want that." Jimin pointed to a bunch of balloons.

"Okay." Jungkook and Taehyung quickly followed him to the woman holding them.

"Hello, do you want one of these?" She smiled at Jimin.

"Will you give me one?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, any amount you want." She replied.

"How many do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Two." Jimin said and the woman immediately handed him two of the balloons. "Thank you." Jimin turned and began to walk away.

"wait yo..."

"There you go." Jungkook immediately handed her some money and Taehyung burst out laughing, seeing the expression of tiredness on his face. "Does he really think everything is free?" Jungkook asked as they followed Jimin.

"Well everything was free in out kingdom so yes." Taehyung replied.

"He's so innocent." Jungkok smiled, watching Jimin.

"Well you've managed to take part away." Taehyung resumed eating both ice-creams. Jungkook's picked up his phone from his pocket when it began to ring.

"Hello?" He placed it to his ears.

"Good afternoon Dr.Jeon." He heard one of his nurses voice.

"Is anything wrong?" He usually received calls like this when the situation is urgent.

"Its nothing serious but we don't know where Dr.Cul is. He hasn't come to work and he isn't answering his phone. Do you know where he lives Doctor." She said.

"He hasn't been there the whole day?" He has never missed his shift before so it has to be something serious.

"Yes, he hasn't." She responded.

"Okay I will go check his house." Jungkook said. No one in that hospital except him knew where Dr.Chul lived. He was a very secretive person but he one day had to follow him to his place for a file even after he didn't want him to. He lived in a small apartment, something definitely not fit for someone with that salary. Jungkook always wondered what he uses his money for.

"Thank you Doctor, sorry for the disturbance." She said.

"Its okay." Jungkook cut the line.

"I have to go somewhere... Jimin." He called to Jimin who stopped and turned around.

"Yes?" He said.

"I have to go somewhere." He walked up to him.

"where? Why?" Jimin's smile died.

"Its very important." Jungkook placed his hand on his cheeks. "You can be here with Taehyung, after you are done the driver will take you home." Jungkook said.

"I want to go with you." Jimin said.

"No, buy me something here and bring it home." Jungkook placed a kiss on his lips.

"What do you want?" Jimin smiled.

"Anything." Jungkook kissed him again.

"Ok."Jimin said.

"Love you." Jungkook placed another kiss on his lips.

"Love you too." Jimin smiled wider, feeling special after Jungkook confessed his love.