Part 15

"Honey" Namjoon sat upright and turned his head to look at Jin who was still staring at Jimin with a surprised expression on his face. "What is wrong?" Jin suddenly blinked and broke his gaze to look at Namjoon, expression returning to normal.

"N-Nothing" He forced a smile and returned his attention to Jimin. "Sorry" He apologized to Jimin, seeing him sob quietly in Jungkook's chest.

"Why did you ask him where he is from? Do you know him?" Jungkook asked, turning to look at Jin with curiosity.

"No... No I don't." Jin replied. He got up from the sofa and walked up to them. "Jimin?" He squatted in front of him. Jimin turned his tears stained face in jungkook's chest to look at Jin, clutching onto Jungkook's shirt. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Jin smiled and placed his hand on his thigh.

"I didn't annoy you?" Jimin asked in a quiet tone, gently moving his head from Jungkook's chest.

"No you didn't." Jin said. "How can a cute person like you annoy me?" Jimin wiped his face and smiled.

"Can I give you a hug?" Jimin asked shyly.

"Yes." Jin chuckled. Jimin immediately wrapped his arms around his neck and Jin wrapped his around his waist.

"I can feel your presence." Jimin broke the hug and looked at Jin with curiosity.

"He's here." Jungkook replied, confused at Jimin's absurd statement.

"No I..." Jimin still stared at him while Jin stared back in surprise.

"It's because I smell very good and I'm the most beautiful person here." Jin smiled and immediately stood up and walked back to Namjoon. "Will you be staying any longer?"

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"I have to do something at home." Jin replied, standing in front of him.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I had your things moved from your apartment." Namjoon said. Jin furrowed his brows in confusion, staring down at his fiancé.

"Where di..." Jin stopped, realizing what Namjoon had done from the smirk on his face. "I told you I will move in when I want to."

"Well it's already done, so let's go home darling." Namjoon got up from the sofa, now facing his fiancé with only inches separating them.

"I'm going to get my things and take them back to the apartment." Jin frowned.

"Well babe," Namjoon circled one hand around his waist and pulled him forward till their faces were only inches away. "Good luck with that." He placed a deep long kiss on his lips and removed his hand from his back before heading to the door. "See you later kook."

"What you did is robbery." Jin immediately strode after him.

       "Where did Jungkook find Jimin?" Jin asked, sitting on the huge king-sized bed in a long-sleeved pink sweater hence exposing his thighs in the dimly lit room, eyes staring down in thought.

"He hasn't told me." He heard Namjoon's voice from the bathroom. "Why?"

"Jungkook said he has a mental problem right?" Jin asked.

"Yes." Namjoon replied, walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, exposing a broad muscled chest, traces of water in his disheveled hair. "I forgot to even ask what he was doing in his house" Namjoon climbed the bed and sat in front of Jin, also cross legged. "What are you thinking about?" He placed his hand under his chin and lifted his head, breaking Jin's train of thoughts.

"N-Nothing, It's just I haven't seen him there before so I was a bit surprised." Jin smiled, placing a kiss on Namjoon lips. He was about to break the kiss but Namjoon quickly placed his hand behind his head and deepened it, but broke it after Jin began to hit his shoulder.

"What?" He stared at him worriedly.

"I'm still angry at you so you aren't kissing me tonight." Jin replied, turning to move to his side of the bed but Namjoon caught one of his exposed thighs and before he knew it, he was sitting on his lap with both legs on each side of Namjoon's thighs. Jin chuckled and placed his hands around his neck, staring into his eyes.

"I wasn't the one who moved them... technically." Namjoon whined and wrapped his hands around Jin's waist before pulling him closer till he could feel his butt resting on member.

"Who did it then?" Jin asked in a flirty tone, moving his waist a little so he could rub the bulge he felt under him. A soft groan escaped Namjoon's lips.

"You don't expect me to not kiss you after what you just did." Namjoon said, lowering his hand down to his butt before giving it a squeeze.

"Did you just get hard from my grinding?" Jin asked.

       "I got hard the moment I got out of that bathroom darling." He immediately smashed his lips on Jin's own and began savoring every inch of it. He uncrossed his legs and pushed Jin onto the bed, breaking the kiss. "You know you drive crazy." Namjoon removed the towel from his waist and threw it somewhere, staring at Jin like a prey.

"I know." Jin smirked and Namjoon immediately lay between his already opened legs and launched towards his lips again, one hand caressing his thighs while the other supported his body by his elbow. Jin pushed his fingers through his locks, moaning into the kiss as Namjoon began to grind on his exposed member. Namjoon traced the kiss down to his neck and began sucking on the skin, making Jin's moans audible.

"I'm... s-still... not talking...ah... to you...a-after this." Jin said between moans, eyes rolling behind his socket.

"We'll see after this." Namjoon chuckled.

"aahh..." Jin moaned loudly when Namjoon suddenly shoved his dick into him, he wasted no time and began moving, his pace increasing with the second. "Joonie...ah...y-yeess..." Jin moaned as he felt his hole being pounded by his fiancé huge dick. Namjoon lifted his legs and placed them on his shoulder, giving him better access as he stared down at Jin with beads of sweat of his forehead and face flushed.

"I like seeing you like this." Namjoon began to move again, smirking down at a wrecked Jin. The only sounds that could be heard in the room were that of skin slapping skin and the sinful moans of Jin.

"I'm cu..." Cum suddenly spewed out of Jin's erect member, spilling onto his sweater and a bit on Namjoon's bare-chest but Namjoon was still pounding into him, lowering his body to place a kiss on his lips.

"ah..."A groan escaped Namjoon's lips after he spilled his seed into his fiancé. He gently removed his legs from his shoulder and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm... still...angry... at you." Jin said between panting as he felt Namjoon pull out of him and lay beside him.

"It seems you don't want to walk tomorrow because I will fuck you till you stop being angry at me." Namjoon said.

"Why are... you not panting?" Jin turned to see his fiancé lying sideways, resting his upper body on his elbow and resting his head on his palm while staring down at him with a smirk. "Are you human at all?"

"That's how much you turn me on babe, I love you." He lay down on the pillow and gently placed Jin's head on his chest.

"Love you too." Jin smiled and placed his hand on his chest. Everything will be fine, He said in his head as he closed his eyes to sleep but thoughts of Jimin still came to mind.