Part 59

"We placed our cards on the table before a desperate woman and she gave in." Dark wolf slipped his hand in his pockets, eyes piercing down at Taehyung. He sat there trying to understand what he meant by that and then he slowly realized it. They might have told her they will help get rid of Jimin so she can get Jungkook back. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. She will be able to get close to Jungkook because he wont suspect a thing.

"He will never tell her anything." Taehyung tugged on the chain again. He was now really scared at what might happen and his fear increased as he heard Darkwolf laugh out. He then turned around and walked towards the door "please..." Taehyung moved forward and pulled the chain and Darkwolf immediately stopped in his tracks. "please leave him alone." He began to plea, feeling frustrated and defeated. He had to find another way to deal with this since his strength was restrained at the moment. He watched as Darkwolf turned around with a smirk on his face and stared back at him. "I will...I will take his place instead. I will do whatever you want me to do also I am much stronger than JImin I can help you defeat your enemies." He had no choice but to bargain by giving himself in place. At least he will be able to withstand pain than Jimin. He will find a way to kill him as he stays there. Taehyung's hope increased as Darkwolf stared at him without a word, probably contemplating on his offer.

"Just like your mother." He said out. Taehyung was taken aback by his words.

"w-what?" He stuttered in confusion.

"She offered herself to save the man she loved but I still killed him." he said.

"How do you know my mother?" Taehyung didn't care much about her but she will always be a memory in his life.

"Your mother really never cared about you did she?" He said. "Well I can't blame her after what I put her through. Watching someone you care about die while you're being dragged away, well, I wouldn't like anything related to that person. "

"What do you mean?" Taehyung's mind couldn't take in too much at this point. Every word was coming out so fast or that's what he thought. Is there a reason his mother never talked to him? Why she never payed any attention to him. "Who killed her?" The question just popped up in his head and he let it out, not thinking twice. Taehyung noticed the smile that slowly formed on her face.

"I did." He replied.

"Why?" He felt a slight tug in his chest. He never tried to find out who did it but now that he knows it just made him feel slight pain.

"She was already dead inside." He replied. Taehyung knew he was right. She never showed any joy in her expression, like she didn't care about anything. "So for your offer... I cannot accept it, but you will still work for me anyway." He smiled before exiting and locking the door again, leaving taehyung back in his original quiet and dead surrounding with only a flicker of hope.

        Jungkook hastily walked through the hospital hallway, phone attached to his ears as he waited for the call to go through. He began to remove his lab coat as he approached his office. He mainly came to the hospital today to finish all appointments and request permission for sometime to be away from work because he wasn't in the right state of mind to attend to patients with everything going on. He also needed to find Taehyung and also capture dark wolf so he could get Jimin back in his arms again. He thought of going to visit him but realized that will be very risky thing to do.

"Where are you? Jimin has been asking of you." Jungkook heard Jin's voice from the other end of the phone as he opened the door to the office and walked in.

"Can you give the phone to him?"He placed his coat over the backrest of his chair and picked up a file from the table before walking back to the door.

"He is asleep." Jin said. "He is really sad, its been two days since he saw you."

"I know." Jungkook sighed, walking down the stairs. He wanted to drive his car to Jin's house and comfort Jimin but he couldn't do that, not now. "Please keep him company all the time."

"Okay... any lead on Taehyung? Did you go to the doctors place?" Jin said.

"Yes but he wasn't there. He didn't come to the hospital today too hyung. I believe he has something to hide." Jungkook walked out the hospital doors. He began to suspect something wrong with Dr.Chul the day he saw his eyes change color but he was now certain he is involved in all of this. His extreme obsession with Jimin and now he goes missing when he lets his identity loose.

"Do you think he is working with him?" Jin asked.

"Maybe." Jungkook replied.

"Jungkook!" He suddenly paused midway opening his car and turned around after he heard his name.

"Ji-ah?" Running towards him in a knee-high black coat opened to expose a white shirt and black penciled skirt with hair let loose to dance in the silent wind was his ex-girlfriend, a smile plastered on her face.