Part 50

"K-Kookie...ah..."Jimin continued moving his hips, feeling a wave of pleasure course through him. Jungkook snaked his hands under his top, moving it across his stomach and around his waist before grabbing his plumb butt. He stared at JImin's face. Beads of sweat trickling down his forehead and some wetting strands of hair that kept bouncing according to his movement. He looked beautiful and cute on top of him.Jungkook moved one hand from his butt and took his member in his hand before gently stroking it. "ah..."Jimin arched his back in pleasure, his pace slowing down.

"Don't stop." Jungkook continued rubbing his member till he felt his cum begin to gush out.

"K-koo...kookie."Jimin cum all over Jungkook's chest with a loud moan and he gently fell forward on his chest. Jungkook raked his hand through his locks.

"I'm not done." He chuckled and placed a kiss on his head.

"mm..."Jimin hummed. Jungkook suddenly changed their position and stared down at a totally flushed Jimin. He began to move his hips and thrust inside him. "ahh..." Jimin moaned, grabbing unto Jungkook's biceps. He arched his back as Jungkook continued thrusting into him, causing their skin to slap against each other, being the sound that resonated through the room, mixed with moans and groans of pleasure. It took some long minutes of abusing his hole for Jungkook to cum inside him with a groan, and Jimin also cum the second time. Jungkook placed his forehead on Jimin's, both of them trying to regain their breath.

"I love you so much."Jungkook whispered against his lips before placing a kiss there. He gently pulled out and lay beside Jimin before pulling him against his chest for a cuddle.

"love you too."Jimin snuggled deeper into his chest.

"What did I do to deserve you?"Jungkook chuckled as he stared down at his sleeping figure.

      Jimin moved his head deeper into the hard surface, feeling a little uneasy. He slowly opened his eyes and noticed he was still snuggled into Jungkook's chest but the uneasy feeling was still there. He lifted his body up to a sitting position and stared down at Jungkook's sleeping figure, causing him to smile fondly. He tried to look out the window to see if it's morning but the moon was still shinning outside. He turned and got out of the bed before heading to the door to get some water to drink but he stopped and looked down at his outfit and quickly ran to the wardrobe to change to a pair of pajamas. He would be embarrassed if someone saw him in that. He looked at the time and noticed it was 3 am, well he doesn't expect someone to be awake by that time but someone might be, especially the maids. He heard back to the door and opened it. The uneasy feeling was still there. It wasn't very strong but it was lingering. Jimin went downstairs and noticed the kitchen light was on and the door wide open. He walked inside and saw Taehyung also in a blue pair of pajamas, sipping on a glass of water.

"Taetae." Jimin said and Taehyung turned to look at him.

"What are you doing up by this time?"Taehyung placed the glass on the counter.

"I was thirsty so I came down for some water." Jimin walked towards him.

"Here." He handed him the half empty glass.

"Thank you." Jimin took it and began to drink.

"I miss sleeping in the same room with you." Taehyung pouted after Jimin placed the glass on the table.

"Are you feeling alone?" Jimin looked at him with concern.

"No, Just miss it." Taehyung smiled.

"Jimin?" He turned around when he heard Jungkook's voice call out and he appeared through the doorway in a white round neck top. "there you are."

"were you looking for me?" Jimin smiled at him.

"I didn't see you when I opened my eyes and you were not in the bathroom also." Jungkook walked up to him and placed a kiss on his lips.

"I came to drink water." Jimin said.

"Are you done?" Jungkook looked down at the empty glass.

"Yes."Jimin nodded.

"Lets go then."Jungkook held his hand.

"Can I join you guys?" Taehyung smirked.

"I don't have a problem with that." Jungkook chuckled as they walked out the kitchen.

"I think id better go to my room if I want to have a good night's rest." Taehyung closed the door behind him. They walked towards the staircase and headed upstairs but then Taehyung stopped and quickly turned to the front door, the uneasy feeling suddenly became intense.

"Taetae I..." Taehyung turned around and saw the discomfort on Jimin's face.

"You feel it too." Taehyung furrowed his brows. The front door suddenly opened widely and their attention was drawn to the figure in the doorway. Taehyungs heart skipped a beat, staring at the last person he wanted to ever see. Standing there was the Dark wolf, staring at him with his usual evil smirk.

"Sorry for being late." He began to walk inside.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked with a mix of anger and confusion. He suddenly felt Jimin begin to clutch his top and he looked down to see him shaking as he stared at the person in fear. "Jimin?" He placed his hands on his cheeks but then his eyes began to fill up with tears. "Are you okay?"

"Hello Jimin, I missed you." Dark wolf looked behind Taehyung to stare at a frightened Jimin.

"stay away from him." Taehyung's eyes turned dark and his hands began to glow as he stood ready to attack.

"You've really caused me a lot of trouble you know." Dark-wolf returned his gaze to Taehyung as he began to move forward. Taehyung suddenly created a huge transparent magical wall-like barrier in front of them with one hand and quickly turned to create a portal behind Jimin and Jungkook as he held the barrier with the other hand. Dark wolf looked a bit surprised at Taehyung's strength but he soon realized what he was doing and stretched forth one hand as a dark cloud began to form and soon project towards the barrier.

"T-Take J-Jimin th-argh...through." Taehyung shouted, using all his strength to hold both the portal and the barrier.

"What about you?" At this moment, Jungkook understood what was going on and he would do everything to protect Jimin.

"I... I will join y-you." Taehyung lied. He felt his whole strength draining and his head was getting lighter. After they go through, he wont have the strength to even move.

"Taetae?" Jimin was feeling scared to leave Taehyung there, especially with what happened the last time. He didn't want to loose him again.

"I will join you Jiminie...please go." He smiled towards Jimin as they quickly walked through.

"NO!" Dark wolf shouted in anger as he broke the barrier but it was too late and the portal closed. Taehyung's body gave way and he immediately fell to the ground and lost consciousness. Dark-wolf screamed in anger and lowered his gaze down to glare at Taehyung on the floor. He suddenly heard footsteps come from beside him.

"What going on here?" A maid asked. "Who ar..." He lifted his hand without looking at her and the woman was pushed away by a force, her back hit the wall and she fainted. He returned his gaze back to Taehyung.

"You're really getting on my nerves." He said under his breath.