Part 14

Jungkook closed the door behind him and turned around only to see Jimin looking at him from the sofa with a smile. He smiled back and walked back to his spot on the sofa beside Jimin.

"You will help me find Taetae right?" Jimin turned to face Jungkook's side still sitting cross-legged and shifted closer till there was no space between them. Jungkook turned to stare in his eyes for a while and lowered his gaze down to his plumb lips, thinking about how soft they will be against hi... Jungkook turned to look at the door when he heard a sudden knock, partially grateful for the interruption because of where his thoughts were going. He quickly got up from the sofa and walked towards the door to open it.

"I knew you will be here." He saw Namjoon standing there in a black long coat.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook smiled and hugged him.

"You talk like I don't come to visit." They broke the hug. "Don't tell me you are working on weekends too." Namjoon said.

"No, I was only reading." Jungkook defended.

"It's the same." He walked around him and entered the study.

"No it's not." Jungkook closed the door and turned around to see Namjoon looking strangely at something on the sofa.

"Who's that?" Namjoon turned to look at his brother with furrowed brows.

"Oh..." Jungkook walked to Jimin when he realized what his brother was talking about. "This is Jimin." He sat beside him; Jimin was already looking at Namjoon with an eye smile.

"My name is Jimin." Namjoon smiled back, walked to the sofa opposite them and took off his long coat to reveal a white short sleeved shirt and a pair of black trouser.

"Well I'm Namjoon... Kim Namjoon." He sat down and placed his coat on the armrest. "Is he your friend?" Namjoon's attention was now on Jungkook.

"He's the patient I was talking about in the car." Jungkook replied.

"Oh Ok." Namjoon stared at him with furrowed brows. "As far as I can remember, the patient you were talking about had a ment..."

"Where is Jin hyung?" Jungkook immediately cut him off after realizing what he was about to say. Namjoon stared at him for a while and from the expression on his face, he remembered he can't say that in front of the patient. His gaze turned towards Jimin and saw him staring at him with curiosity.

"He insisted on doing something in your kitchen so I left him downstairs." Namjoon leaned back on the sofa and placed on hand over the backrest. They suddenly heard the door opening.

       "Beauty has entered the room." They heard Jin's voice before his beautiful figure appeared from behind the door in a pink sweater and white pair of trousers, brown hair falling over his wonderfully sculptured face. Jin suddenly stopped in his tracks, staring ahead at nothing.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked after noticing the change in his expression. Jin suddenly blinked severally and turned to look at Namjoon.

"N-Nothing" He began to walk towards him, his expression showing traces of confusion.

"You look like you just saw a vision." Namjoon placed a kiss on his cheek after he sat beside him.

"N-No its nothing" Jimin turned to look at him with a smile.

"Wow he's so pretty." Jin heard a voice squeal and turned to look ahead only to see beautiful blue eyes staring at him with a smile plastered on his face.

"T-Thank you" Jin was staring at Jimin with curiosity. "What's your name?"

"My name is Jimin." He responded. "And you?"

"Jin." He responded with a smile.

"Kim SeokJin" Jin turned to look at Namjoon with a bored expression.

"You have to add the 'Kim' so people will know who you belong to." Namjoon whined.

"Firstly, I don't belong to anyone." Jin said.

"You belong to me." Namjoon argued, smirking at him. "Do you want me to show everyone." He moved closer his face, lowering his gaze down to his lips.

"secondly..." Jin smiled and pushed his face back. "We are not married yet."

"Yes we are, when I gave you the ring I asked if you will marry me and you said yes." Namjoon leaned back on the sofa and crossed his legs. A smile formed on Jin's face when memories of the night Namjoon surprised him with his proposal came to mind.

"Thirdly..." Jin rolled his eyes at Namjoon who was still smirking. "I already had the Kim."

"Then we will make your name Kim Namjoon SeokJinie." Jin heard a chuckle escape from Jungkook and turned to give him a glare. Jungkook immediately lowered his gaze down to the book on his lap.

"It's a nice name." Jin turned to see Jimin watching them with a huge smile on his face.

"I've got one vote." Namjoon said.

"Is he your King?" Jin was a little surprised by the question.

"Yes, I'm his one and only king." Jin turned to glare at Namjoon but only received a smirk.

"He's my fiancé." Jin turned to look at Jimin with a smile.

"Fiancé? What is that?" Jin furrowed his brows from the look of confusion on Jimin's face.

"It means they will be getting married soon." Jin saw Jungkook immediately lift his gaze from the book to answer Jimin.

"When?" A squeal escaped his lips as he turned to look at Jin. "I've never seen people getting married before."

"Why?" Jin asked, still confused.

"We've never had one in the castle." Jimin said with a sad expression.

"Castle?" Both Jin and Namjoon were looking at him with confusion but Jungkook just stared back with curiosity.

         "Yes but people do get married in our Kingdom. My mama and papa don't allow me to go out often. When I do, I go with Taetae and a lot of guards. I heard people get married everywhere except the 'Widows Rite'." Jin's expression slowly changed with every word that escaped his lips.

"Who are you?" Jin asked.

"I will tell you about it later hyung, he's a patient..." Jungkook was thinking of a way to say it so Jimin won't understand. "from the psychological department." He noticed Jin was still staring at Jimin.

"Who are you?" Jin ignored Jungkook and asked again. Jimin's smile slowly died down from the intense stare he was receiving. He though he had done something wrong to offend him.

"Jimin" He responded in a quiet tone, playing nervously with his sleeve.

"You're scaring him hyung." Jungkook stared at Jimin with concern, placing his book on the coffee table.

"Where are you from?" Jin continued, eyes not leaving him.

"Jin" He heard Namjoon's voice from behind him.

"The Gumiho Kingdom" Jimin replied before Jungkook engulfed him in a hug after a tear fell down his cheek.

"Aigoo hyung." Jungkook rubbed his back slowly and turned his head only to see Jin staring at Jimin with wide eyes, like he has just seen a ghost.