Part 16

"Have you seen Jimin?" Jungkook asked, standing in the doorway to the kitchen while staring at Miss Sang making breakfast. She immediately stopped and turned around.

"Good morning to you too" She said, wiping her hands in the apron she wore.

"Sorry, Good morning." Jungkook sighed, realizing he forgot to greet.

"I believe he's in the Study." She replied, staring at him.

"How do you always know where everyone is?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm a spy." She replied and Jungkook chuckled. "Jungkook?" He was about to turn away and leave but suddenly stopped to look at her.

"Yes?" He responded.

"How long will Jimin stay here?" She asked.

"I don't know." He replied.

"How do you see him?" She began to walk towards him.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Jungkook please be honest with me OK." She stopped in front of him, staring at his confused expression. "Do you feel something for Jimin?" They maintained eye contact as Jungkook began to think about the question.

"Why do you ask me that?" He asked.

"I see the way you look at him... you smile and lose sense of your environment." She took one of his hands in hers.

"You're over thinking Noona." Jungkook chuckled. "I only see him as a patient." He placed his hands on both her cheeks and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "See you later." He let go off her cheeks and walked out the kitchen. As he walked down the hallway thoughts of what she said ran through his head, he didn't know how he felt but he knew for sure that he can't like Jimin in that manner because he already has a girlfriend. Jungkook saw the study door and gently opened it before looking inside.

        Sitting cross-legged on the sofa in the same dress he wore and the same position he sat from the previous day was Jimin, head bent over a book on his lap. A smile formed on Jungkook's face as he entered the room and gently closed the door behind him. As he walked closer he realized it's the same book he was reading yesterday.

"What are you reading?" Jimin flinched and turned to see Jungkook standing right beside the sofa in a black sweater and white pair of trousers.

"You scared me." Jimin smiled. "It's the one you were reading yesterday. See, it has my people in it." Jimin turned to his direction as Jungkook took a seat beside him.

"Really?" Jungkook feigned ignorance. He decided to read that book so he could find out more about what Jimin was talking about and eventually find a way to help him out.

"Yes." Jimin shifted closer and showed the book to Jungkook. "This is how my people look, except we don't have teeth like that and we do not eat people." Jimin said, pointing to a picture in the book. "It means the one who wrote it knows about us." Jimin beamed, his attention now focused on Jungkook.

"You know what we call this type of books?" Jungkook asked, staring at Jimin.

"No." Jimin replied.

"They are fictional stories." He said.

"What does it mean? The one who wrote it is called 'fictional'?" Jimin asked with curiosity and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle.

"It means it's not real." Jungkook replied.

"No it's real." Jimin argued.

"You don't look like the image in the book Jimin. You have no tail, furred ears, nothing..." Jungkook took both of his hands in his. "You have to remember who you are." He said in a soft tone.

"That is who I am Kookie, you don't believe me?" Jimin asked, feeling a little sad.

"I do, I do believe you but..."

"You said you will help me find Taetae." Jimin was staring at Jungkook with desperation in his eyes.

"I will but..." Jungkook stared at him for a while, realizing then that he was breaking his spirit. "Jimin if you really are a Gumiho then why don't you look like one?"

"I don't know what happened, after I woke up in the hospital, I later realized I don't have the features again ... Taetae will know why." Jimin replied, feeling a little scared and confused. "I need to find him, let's start searching now."

"I can't d... "

"Please." Jimin interrupted, his small voice filled with plea. Jungkook stared into his eyes. He wished he could do everything in his power to make that sadness in his eyes go away and watch them brighten in excitement as his lips formed a smile. He didn't know when he lowered his gaze down to his lips, when they became only some few inches away from his but all that was running in his head at the moment is how soft his lips will be against his.

"Jungkook?" He suddenly moved back, realizing then that he almost kissed him. He quickly turned around to the source of the voice but didn't miss the blush on Jimin's face.

        "Ji-Ah" Jungkook stared at his girlfriend standing in front of the door in a pair of black short shorts and white short sleeved round-neck shirt. He could see the trace of pain and jealousy in her eyes.

"Miss Sang told me you were here so I came to see you." She forced a smile and walked towards them. "What are you doing here?" She gave Jimin a quick glare before returning her gaze but to Jungkook.

"Jimin was asking a favor." Jungkook got up from the sofa to meet his girlfriend. "I thought you were still asleep." He placed a kiss on her lips.

"I just woke up." She replied. "I thought he would be in the hospital by now." She circled her hands around his neck.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"Jimin" She replied.

"Don't say it out loud; he doesn't want to go back." Jungkook whispered.

"The patient is not to tell the doctor what to do. You know what's best for him and you know he's not supposed to be here." Jungkook furrowed his brows at her since she was still saying it out loud.

"What are you doing?" He said and removed her hand from his neck and turned to see Jimin staring at him with fear.

"Kookie I don't want to go back there." Jimin said.

"Kookie?" Jungkook returned his gaze to his girlfriend and saw the jealousy written all over her face.