Part 55

Jungkook knows telling them the truth wont make any difference from lying to them because Jimin wont have anything else to say and Jungkook knows a lie wont come out of his mouth because he was too naive to do that. He didn't want the police going back and forth at his brother's house, forcing the nosy reporters to also do same since they will do anything for a story to put out there in the public.

"I cant tell you." Jungkook said, placing his hand in the pocket of his white pair of pants. It didn't surprise him that his brother's pants and blue long-sleeved sweater fit perfectly. Namjoon used to spend most of the time in his house when he was single and moving from one person to another.

"Why?" The officer looked a bit surprised.

"Because I don't want to... If you are done please tell me, I have stuff to do." Jungkook turned to Miss Sang.

"Okay. We will see you later sir and we will try to find your friend." He said.

"Thank you." Jungkook gave them another glance as they walked out the door.

"I wish JIn was here, I would like to see what he would do to that guy." Namjoon chuckled, remembering how the other officer was staring at him. His former self would have entertained it till it lead to the bed but he was rather thinking of what Jin will do the whole time and how jealous he would be.

"He would have made his life miserable." Jungkook replied, liking the small stress relief he felt from his brothers comic.

"So what happened Jungkook?" Miss Sang asked with a worried expression. Jungkook knows she didn't believe every word he told the officer.

"Someone tried to take Jimin away. He is the reason why Jimin ended up here in the first place." Jungkook answered.

"So what I saw was real?" she looked both surprised and confused.

"Yes, we managed to escape through the portal but we left before Taehyung passed through that's why he ended up missing." Jungkook sighed.

"You passed through a portal? I thought...Taehyung never passed through any portal..." Miss Sang said.

"What do you mean? He went through after us." Jungkook was confused.

"No he didn't... I heard a loud noise so came down to check and saw one of the maids lying down beside the wall. I saw a man in all black and had completely black eyes, carrying a limp body in his arms. I looked at the face and noticed it was Taetae, but before I could do anything he was gone out of the door . It was very fast and I got really scared and thought I was seeing things bu..."

"Are you sure he was carrying Taehyung?" Jungkook didn't want to believe what he was hearing.

"Yes... Oh god so Taehyung is with that man. What if he has done something to him? What if..."

"Dont worry." Namjoon quickly pulled her into his arms, noticing the fear building up in her.

"We will find him." Jungkook's expression had worry and fear written all over it. Afraid of what he might do to Taehyung and also worried about what he should tell Jimin. He was also angry and fed up with that bastard, causing Jimin and Taehyung so much stress and pain,making then live in fear all the time. He had to make sure he gives Jimin back that freedom no matter what it takes, even though he doesn't posses their power.

"I'm taking her to bed." Namjoon said as he walked up the stairs with Miss Sang in his arms, trying to comfort the disturbed woman.

"Okay." Jungkook was lost in his thoughts, trying to figure out where to start searching for him. He would have to ask Jin to help him. Maybe he would be able to use his senses or something. Lying to Jimin was the only option that came to mind when he thought of JImin. He didn't want to destroy the hope he had to find his best friend.

"Dr.Jeon." Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice and he knew exactly who it was as he turned around.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, staring at Dr.Chul with a bored expression. He wasn't in the mood to get disturbed since there was a more pressing situation at hand. "Why are you here this early?" Jungkook watched him walk towards him and occasionally glance around the house. He was sure the sun hadn't even risen and outside was still dark.

"I don't consider 7:30 too early for a visit." Dr.Chul let out one of his fake smiles but Jungkook was surprised at the time to even realize it.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked. His mind was too messed up to remember Dr.Chul never visits him except the time he came to see Jimin and that time he had to deliver an important file.

"I saw the police drive away. Is something wrong?" He inquired.

"It's not a big deal, is that why you are here? I don't suppose you were passing by and you saw them so decided to check." Jungkook said sarcastically.

" I came to see Jimin. You gave me permission to do so" He said.

"Well he's not here." Jungkook said.

"Where is he?" Dr.Chul asked in a stern voice. It was obvious he was trying hard not to get angry but he expression was betraying him.