Part 42

Jungkook watched the animal, careful not to make any fast moves. He stretched forth his hand, hoping to signal he meant no harm but it was still snarling at him. Jungkook's eyes followed the beast as it slowly moved to the side, staring like a prey. He was thinking of getting up and running inside the car, since it was right behind him but then it suddenly launched forward. He was swift enough to move to the side. He heard a smash against something, proving the beast had hit the car. Jungkook suddenly spotted a rock and quickly crawled towards it but as he was about to pick it, he felt a sudden sharp pain in his calf causing him to scream out in pain. He still tried to reach the stone as the animal kept biting his calf, putting more pressure on it but fortunately he reached the stone and immediately picked it up. He quickly turned around and struck it, not aiming anywhere in particular but the stone came to contact with its face and it was pushed to the side by the intense force. Jungkook was a bit surprised the animal didn't scream out in pain but he didn't have time for that so he quickly got up and moved as quick as he could to the car not bothering to check if it was conscious but he could see from the side of his eyes that it was getting up. He quickly opened the front passenger end of the car and entered, shutting and locking it. 

        He groaned when he tried to move to the drivers end, realizing how much pain he was in. The intense pain in his neck and legs coursed through his whole body. He quickly placed his hand on his neck and he felt wetness there. He brought his hand to view. His whole palm was covered in dark red blood, proving how much blood he was loosing. He turned to look outside the window and flinched a little when he saw the wolf staring at him, snarling as blood dripped from the side of its face, staining the gray of its fur. He was glad the windows were rolled up, otherwise he was sure the animal would have launched towards him again. Jungkook sighed and leaned back on the seat,closing his eyes for a moment to try to ease some of the pain. He quickly started the ignition when he realized the tiredness was getting to him and he could loose consciousness at anytime. He took one look outside and the wolf was no longer there. "That's w-what you get f-for being an animal s-saviour Jungkook. " He winced after he pressed the accelerator and the pain in his leg increased but he quickly moved the car and drove away, hoping to get the house before his blurry vision soon turned to darkness.

        "So are you going to follow me everywhere now?" Jin asked, getting out of the car.

"Its evening, I cant let you go out on your own." Namjoon argued. He got out of the drivers end and closed the door before quickly staring over at Jin. "Also I had nothing to to."

"Liar." Jin rolled his eyes and began to heard towards the house.

"Lets consider it a date then." Namjoon followed his fiance.

"You consider coming to your brother's house a date." Jin said.

"I consider going anywhere with you a date." Jin smiled, knowing Namjoon couldn't see it. "I know you're smiling."

"I'm not." He quickly changed his expression.

"I've became so used to you that I can tell your expression even from behind." Namjoon said and Jin gave him a quick glare as he opened the door and walked in. Jin was about to head upstairs when he spotted Miss Sang come out of the kitchen.

"Jin, how are you?" She smiled to him. "You came with my husband." She said to Namjoon.

"He not been treating me well." Namjoon whined, walked to her and engulfed her in a hug.

"Why? what did he do to you? Jin what did you do to him?" She broke the hug and tried not to chuckle when she saw the pout on Namjon's face.

"He didn't want me to come here with him." He said, sparing Jin a quick glance. Jin stood there with a smile playing around his lips.

"Really?" She said.

"He didn't let me hold his hand when we were coming." Namjoon continued.

"Why are you doing this to him?" Jin burst out laughing,seeing the fake surprised look on her face.

"And, and he said when we get home he wont talk to me." Namjoon said. Miss Sang gasp in surprise and turned to look at a still laughing Jin.

"He deserves it..." Jin managed to say after controlling his laughter. "Where is Jimin?"

"He's in the Kitchen." Miss Sang smiled.

"Okay." Jin said, looking towards the kitchen with the door open and light streaming out of the doorway.

"If you don't treat Namjoon well, I will take him away." Miss Sang said.

"Yes." Namjoon nodded, staring at Jin with a pout.

"He's stuck with me." Jin rolled his eyes at him and head towards the kitchen, not missing the smile on Namjoon's face. He saw Jimin sitting on one of the stools, head placed on the table as he played with a spoon. "Jiminie." He suddenly lifted his head to look at the source of the sound.

"Jin hyung?" He got up and walked towards him with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked.

"I'm waiting for Jungkook, he said he is coming." Jimin replied.

"Okay, where is Taehyung?" Jin sat down beside him.

"He went upstairs to take a sweater for me." Jimin replied.

"Can you show me your power, I heard you were able to do it." Jin smiled at him.

"Yes." Jimin said excitedly. Jin picked up a cutlery knife from the table and placed it to his palm before cutting slowly.

"What are you doing?" He lifted his gaze and saw Namjoon looking at him with an alarmed expression.

"Its a small cut, I want him to heal it." Jin assured with a smile. He returned his gaze to Jimin. "Do it." jIn stretched forth his hand and Jimin hovered his palms over it. His eyes soon turned blue and light rays began to stream out of jin's wound and it slowly closed.

"I knew you could do it." Jin quickly engulfed him in a hug and Jimin giggled. There was a sudden short scream and they all looked towards the door in alarm. Namjoon rushed out the door followed by Jin and Jimin. Jimin's heart skipped a beat when he saw Jungkook standing at the door, looking tired and trying to maintain his balance as a maid began to slip her hand around his waist to help him even though she looked confused and terrified mainly because of the huge red stain around his neck and a lot on his white shirt.