Part 28

Jimin stood there in a black pair of trousers and an oversized pink sweater, smiling widely. Jungkook didn't realize he was smiling to himself as he stared at him. He was so happy to see him that he forgot Dr.chul was also standing there staring at Jimin.

"Hello Jimin." Jungkook broke from his trance and turned to look at Dr.chul approach Jimin, whose attention shifted to the doctor. "How are you?" Dr.chul asked, smiling at him.

"I'm fine." Jimin responded but his attention returned to Jungkook.

"Jimin" Jungkook walked out from behind his desk and approached him, that's when he spotted Taehyung standing behind him.

"I came to see you." Jimin said, the smile not leaving his face. A huge wave of excitement built up in Jungkook after Jimin finished the sentence.

"Where have you been?" Jungkook turned to look at Dr.Chul after his voice interrupted his thoughts. He had forgotten about him.

"Sorry Doctor but I have a meeting." Jungkook said.

"A meeting?" Dr.Chul turned to look at him.

"With Jimin and his friend, so if you could excuse us." Jungkook noticed the glare that he was giving him. They maintained eye contact for a while and he smiled his usual fake smile.

"Well then I will leave you guys to talk." He turned to Jimin. "It was nice to see you again." Jimin smiled at him before he walked past him and left.

"Come in." Jungkook motioned them in, still staring at jimin. He suddenly noticed him holding a white plastic bag as he walked inside. "What's in there?... wont you come in?" He lifted his gaze to see Taehyung still standing there staring at something in the hallway.

"Erhm I want to check on something." He returned his gaze to Jimin. "Stay here Ok." He said to Jimin. "Please don't let him go anywhere." He said to Jungkook.

"Ok." Jungkook responded.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked.

"I'm coming." Taehyung turned and walked in the direction of Dr.Chul. Jungkook closed the door and turned to look at Jimin with a smile.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine. I brought you apples." Jimin lifted the plastic bag towards Jungkook.

"Thanks." Jungkook collected it. "Did you buy them?" He was more interested in the person standing before him than the apples in the bag but he was happy Jimin thinks about him. Jimin walked towards the examination table and sat on it, swinging his legs in the air. Jungkook watched his every move.

"A woman was very rude to me, she stood beside the apples." Jimin pouted.

"Why?" Jungkook chuckled. He walked towards a chair and sat on it, facing Jimin.

"I saw a lot of apples on a table so I decided to pick one and bring it to you but she told me to put it back." Jimin crossed his hands. Jungkook was first confused but then he realized what Jimin was referring to.

"Then what happened?" He tried to contain his laugh.

"I don't know why she was angry but Taetae gave her some... erhm..." Jungkook noticed he was thinking of a word.

"Some money" He said.

"Yes money." Jimin's face lit after he remembered. "How did you know?"

"The woman was selling them Jimin. You can't just pick it up like that." Jungkook pushed his chair closer and placed the plastic bag on the examination table, beside Jimin.

"But they were there." Jimin argued.

"But you still can't take them." Jungkook replied.

"Why is everyone here so complicated?" Jimin whined, causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"Am I included?" Jungkook pushed forward till there was no distance between their legs.

"No." Jimin responded with a smile. "You are the nicest person here." Jimin placed his hand on his cheeks, sending a sensation through Jungkook from the spot his hand laid. His eyes subconsciously traveled down to his lips. He wanted to feel them against his, just a little feel. He moved closer till their faces were only inches away.

Jimin didn't know what was going on but he liked the closeness. He liked how Jungkook was looking at him, the gentle look in his eyes as he placed his hand on his neck and connected their lips. He was a bit surprised but didn't want him to stop. He felt him moving his lips against his, taking his bottom lip into his warm mouth. Jimin didn't know how to react but the pleasure caused his lids to slowly shut. He was about to place his other hand on his cheek when Jungkook suddenly pulled back, breaking the kiss.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook placed his hand on his lips, looking at Jimin with apologetic eyes. He noticed Jimin was confused. "I didn't mean to do that." He pushed the chair back.

"Why did yo..."

"I'm sorry, I'm not thinking straight." Jungkook was afraid he might have scared him with the kiss. He doesn't know what came over him after Jimin placed his hand on his cheek. He just wanted to kiss those plumb lips. "I can't be doing this." Jungkook said to himself, placing his hand on his head. He turned to look at the door when he heard it being opened and saw Ji-Ah walk in wearing her work outfit, a black dress and black stilettos with hair held up in a ponytail.

"Hi babe, I br..." She suddenly stopped talking when she spotted Jimin sitting on the examination table with a flushed face and her expression dropped.