Chapter 11

"Keep the door and the grill locked-"

Chae stopped me from talking with her lips pressed on mine.

"If you order pizza or anything-" I tried to speak again when I managed to free myself from her kiss, giggling as her arms were hugging me by the waist. "Don't open the grill, alright?"

"Lisa!" She continued to laugh, pushing her front towards me. "Kiss me, please?"

"I left you money in the drawer"

I felt her lips again, trying to mute me as I was nagging at her about how to survive in my house that I knew she wouldn't need any. She had been sleeping at my place for almost 9 months since our relationship was progressing.

But I briefed her anyway, because I felt the heaviness in my chest to leave her that I had never experienced before.

Which was really odd for me.

"I love you, Lisa" She chuckled, putting all her body weight to me that caused me to lose my balance.

So I caught the door grill as soon as I could before both of us fell to the floor as if we were so drunk.

"Chae, baby-"

Closing my eyes, she kissed me one more time that lasted longer than previous ones.

I held her face in my palms when her kiss was nothing like she ever did outside of the bedroom, noticing how soft it was for my soul without a failure to feel how she ran her tongue over my lips.

Chae and I had shared some steamy, affectionate kisses before, of course. But as a pure and shy woman she was, Chae would never kiss me like that in opened spaces, or by the door at the moment.

She could probably feel the same way like I did. It was just she showed it differently compared to me. Chae was obviously using her love, fondness, and endearment towards her girlfriend who was about to leave her for 4 days, while I used my worries, protection, and care instead.

"Text me, alright?" She whispered when she broke the kiss, pushing her forehead against mine as her eyes still closed.

I glanced at my watch, realising that I had less than an hour to be at the train station to catch my trip to Glasgow.

"Of course I will, baby" I chuckled, pushing her hair to the back of her head. "I'd have 4 hours and a half on the train later" I brought my lips to her nose, climbing up softly and I stopped at her hairline, sniffing her scent there.

"I will miss you, Lisa"

I was flattered when I heard that, knowing how my girlfriend was. She had been missing me regularly before, coming for a sleepover so often even though it wasn't weekend yet.

Chae had became so attached to me no matter how many times she denied it whenever I teased her about it. Sometimes she would find excuses just to text me when I was at work, or when she was at work. I still couldn't forget about a call she gave me just to ask for what kind of cheese I would prefer to have.

She was so adorable that I just wanted to squeeze her!

"Baby..." I lifted her head up, looking at her watery eyes when she opened them. "I will miss you too-" I pulled her in to give a peck on her lips. "...very much!"

And I kissed her again. "-very, very much!" I gave another kiss that made her giggled. "I'll miss you very much, Chae"

She sniffled, crashing our chests together in her embrace that made my journey to Glasgow a thousand times harder than it already was.

"I love you, jag" She repeated herself, probably because I didn't reply her back earlier when she said it. "Remember that, alright?"

"I love you too, baby" I smiled, turning my head to kiss the side of her head. "Please call any of The Kims if you need anything. They are just 15 minutes away"