Chapter 41 - The Chae

The electric was turned on by itself, but none of us cared enough about how strange that was since we were occupied with something else. It was something we never did and felt before; tempting and addictive, I could say.

As someone who finally got a chance to experience this exciting, sweaty moment with someone I loved, my thoughts and understanding about sex had changed completely. I used to think that sex was a form of satisfaction to sexual and sensitive parts of the body, scientifically, and of course emotionally. But emotional satisfaction during sex remained unclear to me until I felt it myself with Chae Richards in my arms.

Sex was how her eyes looked at me in plea, begging to be owned. It was how her breath hit my skin, telling that I made her breathless. It was how her kisses changed from time to time, showing that she was miserable in pleasure. It was how her moans called for me, stating that I treated her the right way. It was how her body sweated and trembled, expressing the sensation I gave to her.

It was Chae.

For me, sex was Chae.

I listened to nothing else that was so calming; her breathing. She was asleep next to me, facing the other side as my arm rested under her neck and my other hand was hugging her bare chest. I smelled her hair that had been one of my favourite smells of her, which driving me to my own comfort and sleepiness.

So I got up, carefully, leaving the bed since I didn't want to risk anything. Falling asleep like the last time was definitely a bad idea. It would give the other Lisa access to her body back and she might attack Chae like a maniac again.

I brought myself to the kitchen, thinking of drinking something cold to ease the thirst I was having. And as I was waiting for the water dispenser to fill up my glass, I heard a soft voice that came from the bedroom.

"Lisa?"

Yelling a little, I responded to her.

"Chae, I'm in the kitchen!"

She didn't say anything back so I guessed she might have gone back to sleep, which she should be since she must had been tired. She had to work, cook for our dinner, and do our stuffs on the bed, all on the same day. But I heard footsteps approaching when I was wetting my throat as my front rested against the counter, eyes looking at Chae's figure seconds later that had my shirt on and her naked legs.

"Lisa..." She called with her low voice, snuggling into the side of my neck and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Hey?" I smiled after I put the glass on the counter. "You should go back to sleep"

"I would love to," She gave me a playful squeeze. "But you aren't on the bed" She sounded like she was whining a little.

I sighed. "I'm sorry I woke you, Chae"

My index finger pressed on the water dispenser again, getting another fill up and I passed the glass to the woman behind me.

"Thank you, Lisa"

I turned around to face her when she was forced to let me go, taking the glass from my grip.

A small smile emerged, pulling one side of my mouth as I was looking at how thirsty she was at the moment. Chae drank the whole glass empty at one go.

"Are you alright?" I asked, reaching out for the same glass again and wondering if she needed more water.

Nodding, she showed me her own kind of magic by her lips.

"I was just thirsty"

"Anyway, I bought an orange juice earlier," I spoke, taking a few steps towards the fridge as I was ready to get the drink. "For you"