Chapter 32 - The Temptation

Her hand swirled in the water, moving delicately while both blue and red marking taps were filling the bathtub. I stood a few steps away from her, having only a towel around my body after I got undressed outside of the bathroom because Lisa was in there. I had told her that a shower would be fine, but she insisted for me to have a hot bath, considering it had been 2 days since I had a fever.

"Chae?" Her soft call startled me from the stare I made at her. "Come here."

"Sorry?" I asked, unsure of what she wanted me to do.

"Feel the water, baby. Is it too hot or just right?"

I got mixed feelings about this. Not only that this was the first time Lisa ever saw me with only a towel on, but it was because I wasn't oblivious of her gaze too. I had no idea about what she was thinking when I walked into the bathroom earlier. All I knew was it changed the way she looked at me. That was what plunging nervousness into my heart, bringing my right hand to my chest to grip on the towel as if it would slip from my skin.

"That's fine, Lisa. I'll adjust it myself if it's not comfortable for me" I responded without making any step towards her. "Thank you."

She didn't reply to me with her mouth. Instead, her eyes spoke a million words. Lisa was staring at me for good seconds as the pressure around us intensified, filled with silence and warmth that could drain my sweat. Then she sighed, looking away and getting up from the brim of the tub.

"Alright" She breathed out, heading to where I was standing. "Relax yourself in there."

I began to feel bad when I saw her smile that didn't look as bright as it usually would, probably because she was aware that she had put me in an uncomfortable situation. However, the kiss on my forehead was delivered so gently, making me close my eyes once Lisa's loving lips touched my skin. The relief and ease that came with a few more kisses on the same spot grew to different parts of my body when I felt the strokes she made along my arms.

"You're so hot, sweetheart" Her voice whispered against my hairline as her palms were gliding up to my shoulders. "Please get well soon."

Clenching on the towel tighter, I noticed the abrupt change of my breathing when her hands settled at the back of my neck. That was when a different wave of sensation invaded my body as she began to massage my skin, sending chills down my spine with her gentle, yet firmly pressed fingers. So I tried to give her a little push, considering that I got my hand in between our chests. I could easily avoid this nerve-wracking state with one simple move, but my half-way attempt met failure when she defeated me with her irresistible charm.

"Sshhh..." Lisa's soft whoosh helped to calm my fast beating heart instantly, followed by those trails of kisses from my temple down to my left ear. "I just want you to feel better."

I was speechless like there was some kind of spell in the air with the way she was behaving. Everything about Lisa, from the sweetness of whisper to the tenderness of touch, lessened the stress I was battling with. Even my muscles had relaxed under her massage, feeling like I wouldn't be able to stand soon if she continued to spoil me like this.

"Does it feel good?" She gave me another goosebump with her breath that hit the side of my neck, alerting me that I wasn't aware of where her lips had travelled to. "Do you like it?"

Keeping my eyelids closed, I answered her.

"Mm-hmm..."

Lisa didn't distract me with other questions after that since she started to spread the affection of her fingers to my shoulders. She regulated my emotions with every squeeze she made onto my flesh, while her lips stimulated a more engaging pleasure on my neck with soft nibbles. At that moment, I froze with what I was experiencing. I had felt the same sensation before, of course, especially when Lisa and I were cuddling. But the intensity of it wasn't similar at all since we weren't on a bed, mentally prepared to sleep. Instead, we were in the bathroom as I was aroused by her hands and lips, while Lisa's intention of massaging and pecking on my skin was probably just to soothe me.