Chapter 40 - The Sweats

26k reads special 💕

"Lisa?" Her soft voice called for me with her heavy breath when I threw my shirt somewhere. "What are you doing?"

Chae didn't look scared or sound panic, not at all. She stayed on the bed even though I was on top of her, straddling with only a bra wrapped around my upper body.

I went down again while my hands were placed at each side of her head, giving her a peck on her mouth before I answered her.

"Tell me which one would you prefer, Chae..." I whispered. "Should I tell you?" I gave her options to choose as our noses touched. "Or should I show it to you?"

She didn't answer me as fast as I expected her to, probably doing some deep thinking that I had few guesses about. She could be considering to have or not to have sex in general. She could be assessing about how to actually do it so she wouldn't embarrass herself. Or she could be taking all her fears in and the memory of me dragging her out from the bed, yelling and scolding like I didn't even remember what happened could be one of them.

Chae might be traumatised by that event, still.

Since I didn't get any response from her that told me it was okay to proceed, she didn't give me any reason not to continue either. And listening to her breath at the moment that was slowly turning calm because of the waiting, definitely not the sound I wanted.

I loved the one I listened to earlier. It was the sound of her panting when she tried to breathe and kiss me at the same time. It was the sound of her passion when she tried to keep up, making me felt good about myself when my kiss could actually affect her that way. And I wanted to hear her again.

So I pressed my lips against hers, gently, and noticed how quick it was for me to get lost in this lip lock since everything was just, different. I had kissed the same lips for more than a thousand times before. I was already familiar with the taste of them but unfortunately, not this time. Her lips felt more dainty in a much longer time, giving me enough chance to feel the shape of them as they moved. They even lured me into a new kind of pleasure that wasn't only meant to be loved, but to be enjoyed as well.

Her lips tasted so good. She kissed me good.

I shivered when her fingers began to trail my skin in attempt to touch; hesitated but curious, and she swayed her strokes on my body that triggered the chills in the warmth around me, giving the idea of those two could work together at the same time despite of being characteristically different.

As our lips were clutching at each other, I took my hand down to grasp her shirt. Chae didn't even try to stop me, making me questioned if she honestly knew what I was about to do to her. Or she was just distracted by the kiss and the feel of the muscles on my back that she was touching at the moment, until she didn't realise where my hand had gone to.

I sneaked my palm under the fabric she was wearing and that was when her body twitched, responding to my touch as I stopped at her body frame.

If I listened to my heart that was thumping against my chest, I didn't want to take a rest. I would push my hand further and touch her wherever I wished to. But it was important for me not to be the only one who was enjoying the moment, she had to feel the same too and rushing into it wouldn't work out in our case. Because none of us ever done this kind of stuff before and I would love to take it slow, not only for Chae, but for my own self too.

My hand continued to crawl towards her back after seconds of stopping and I couldn't help to notice how she just curved her body; subtle and sly, as if she was giving the space I needed without being noted.

But I did.

Her bra clip slipped against my fingers when I unclasped it and her breathing changed almost immediately. She let out different moans this time as her whimpering had gone lesser. The movements of her lips weren't as strong as before like she was weakened by the thoughts of what would happen next. So I dragged my hand to her chest, slowly, and began to feel her breast in my palm.