03 ➳ My Personal Bully

R U N N I N G
F O R  M I L E S

"Eden sweetie, I'm home." Boston slurred as he stumbled into the apartment.

"Hi, I'm in the kitchen." I called out to him.

"Good I'm fucking hungry." He said as he bumped into the wall.

"I hope you feel like lasagne." I said proudly as I grabbed out two plates and served a piece of the delicious food, I had cooked onto the white ceramic plates. 

I was more than proud of how this turned out because I'm normally not the most skilled when it comes to cooking but this was my mother and father's secret recipe and I used to cook it with them all the time when I was younger and when they were still together.

My mother was the cause of them breaking up. Long story short dad caught her cheating on him with some random guy, in their bed, she was also high on heroin, they officially split a day or two later. Dad took custody of my brother and my mother unfortunately took custody of me. 

It broke my heart as she stayed with the guy she cheated on my dad with. She would shoot up pretty much every day with him, I watched her go from a loving and caring mother to a skinny, money hungry junkie. 

Shes selfish. She tore our family apart without a care in the world.

When I started dating Boston was when she really left. I saw her one morning when I went to school and then when I came home that day she was nowhere to be seen. It hurt beyond words. I blamed myself for it for months comparing myself to others at my school and if I did things differently then maybe she wouldn't have left me with Boston. 

Boston on the other hand was very much so in love with me and he pretty much welcomed me into his house with open arms. His mum and dad were barely even home to notice that I was even living there.

"Bring mine to me." He said harshly ripping me from my thoughts as he flopped down onto the white leather couch and turned on the television to some lacrosse game.

"Here." I said handing him the plate as I turned around and took mine to the glass dining table.

"Um sweetie?" he asked as he looked over at me.

"Yes?" I asked trying to prepare myself for anything that his drunk self would ask or say for that matter.

"Stand up and come here." He ordered.

"B-but I'm eating." I stuttered as I looked over at him.

"You don't need it." he scoffed with a mouthful of food.

"Do what I said and come here." he ordered again.

This time I did what he said and walked over to him, he sat up from the couch and spread his legs and laid back comfortably on the couch. He then lifted his index finger and twirled it slowly. I followed the instruction; I could feel his lust filled eyes hungrily looking up and down my body as I turned around and then slowly turned back around so that I was facing him.

"Take your shirt off." He said licking his lips.

"Boston your drunk." I stated.

"Fine I'll do it my fucking self." he said as he got up off the couch.

"No please don't." I begged, putting my arms up in surrender.

"Come on sweetie, it's okay, it's just me." Boston's voice cut through the silent penthouse apartment.

"No, I don't want to." I said as my lip shook as I backed away from him.  

"Eden stop moving away from me you brat." He snapped.