11 ➳ It's A Drug Thing

R U N N I N G

F O R M I L E S

It was Hanna and I's first sleep over ever. We had tried to have sleepovers at her place numerous times but Boston never allowed them all because he didn't like that Hanna had a brother. Boston said it was all because he wasn't there and dint trust another male being around me but him and I both knew it was because he was jealous.

So, after pestering the living daylights out of him he finally gave in and compromised with me. Hanna could stay, but only if it was at our apartment instead of her house. It was way too good of an offer, so we took it and that leads us to now.

Hanna and I were pretty much fast asleep on the mattress we had dragged out from the spare room of the apartment and into the lounge room, we had to push the expensive coffee table out of the way so that Boston didn't freak out.

It was probably more logical if we slept in the spare room but there wasn't a massive television that we could binge watch Teen Wolf on. The night consisted of us eating way too much pepperoni pizza and popcorn, crying over Allison dying in Scott's arms and finally probably annoying everyone with the immense amount of noise we were making.

After a while we had calmed down and stopped being hyper and excited and managed to go to sleep, well that is until I felt someone lightly brushing their hands on my body, at first, I thought it was Hanna in her sleep but that wasn't the case as their hand trailed under my shirt and grasped my breasts.

"What th-" I started to say but a big hand was tightly cupped over my mouth.

"Shhh, be quiet." Boston whispered, as he tore off my shirt.

"Boston, what the hell are you doing, I liked that shirt." I said softly through his hand.

He let out a grunt, I just wanted to be able to see what's mine." he said with a smirk as I felt his eyes looking at my breasts, "besides ill buy you a new one."

I rolled my eyes "That's not the point." I took a breath and grasped my hands in his bigger ones. "I have my friend right beside me.

"So, who care darling let's have a bit of fun." he said as he drew tiny circles on my chest.

"Kitchen now." I somewhat ordered him.

Now Boston never ever listens to me but this time he did without another word or trying to fight me on it. It felt good normally it would result in me being called ungodly names or having something thrown at me. It shows that he somewhat can put his damn ego or whatever you want to call it away and do what someone else tells him.

We both retreat into the kitchen where Hanna won't be able to hear us talking, well I hope she won't. Once we are in there Boston pulls my small frame into him and bends down to kiss me, the kiss only lasted a few seconds before I pull away. He looks into my eyes and an evil grin plastered onto his face while his eyes are full of lust.

With a blink of an eye, I'm being picked up and placed on the kitchen counter, I stare into Boston's heavily lusted eyes as he started to kiss my again and rub circles into my thigh going higher and higher up my leg.

"Boston." I let out a soft whimper, "you have to stop."

"But your mine I can do whatever I want to you darling." he whispered into my ear as he lightly bites my neck.

"Boston, you're doing it again." Was all I had to do for him to instantly stop his attack on my body and have his face filled with disappointment in an instant.

"I'm sorry, darling." he says as he looks down at his feet, "I forget sometimes that you aren't just using me for money or. . .or my body 'n shit"