31 ➳ Hard, Meaningless, Sex

RUNNING

FOR MILES

Waking up this morning was very different to how I would normally wake up most mornings. Instead of waking up in my comfy and warm bed I had awoken in the same bed as Lila who seemed to have managed to wake up looking as if she had never laid her head on a pillow and slept for a few hours.

Yesterday we had decided to leave the swing set as we were pretty much turning into snowmen. On the way back Lila had asked if I wanted to sleep over at her house, I didn't want to be rude and I was actually enjoying Lila's company so I accepted her offer.

It was kind of late by the time we had got back to Dayton Lakes so we had stopped at Mcdonalds for a quick meal and hot chocolate to warm up our bodies. It had taken me a few minutes of persuading to actually get Lila to agree to get McDonalds so I was very happy when she agreed.

Once we had left my house from getting the stuff I would need for the sleepover and then school the next day it was well past dark. We had then stayed up all night talking about random yet sometimes deep subjects while we had face masks sitting on our faces.

I was meant to sleep in the guest room but I guess we had just passed out while talking, so that's why I had awoken next to Lila who had woken up pretty much perfect while I looked like I had got attacked by a raccoon or something.

Getting ready for school had only taken me a mere few minutes while Lila had taken a while, I sat at her desk while I watched her get ready. I think I will always be jealous of her as her body is literally flawless and don't get me started on her perfect her.

I've kind of always hated my hair as it's so thick and long, so it's hard to do anything special or nice to it, that's why I pretty much always have it in a messy bun. Lila's hair is so nice as it is thick but its only medium length so it isn't to her but it isn't shoulder length, it's the perfect in-between.

When I had complimented Lila on her hair, she had offered to straighten it so I could wear it down for something different. Immediately I had said yes as we still had time before we needed to leave for school.

Once Lila had finished, I pretty much cried at how pretty my hair looked for once I hugged her and begged her to do it every morning like that which had made her laugh but then say that we needed to leave now otherwise we would be late.

Which then brings me to now.

"Earth to Lila!" I said as I snapped my fingers in front of her face, which had caused her to blink rapidly and come back to earth.

I placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, "You okay?"

Lila nodded, "Yes," She panted, "I just got a fright. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry." I dismissed her with a laugh as Lila shoot me a grateful smile, "What were you thinking about? You seemed off with the daisies."

Lila chuckled, "Nothing worth speaking about." She responded, which made me almost explode as I am nosy as hell and wanted to know what she was thinking about.

We sat in silence as Lila took a right turn through the gates that led into the academy and parked in her usual parking spot. We both got out of Lila's car in unison. I slung bag over my shoulder and made sur to move my long hair out of the way before doing so, while Lila's hand bag had just dangled on her arm.

We neared the entrance of the school where I'm pretty sure Lila normally meets her friends before school but I could be wrong as I am pretty much always late. The snow was still falling pretty heavily leaving the courtyard empty.