52 ➳ Bit Fuckin' Weird

RUNNING

FOR  MILES

After what has felt like an eternity of being mistreated and neglected in the love department, I've finally found someone that I would way rather throw myself down a flight of stairs than see them walk out of my life.

But due to a new and unforeseen predicament that has just managed to occur within the last twenty minutes, I am begging it doesn't result in me having to break up with my new and recent boyfriend, cutting my friends off or even worse something bad resulting in the people I care most about disappearing forever.

"Eden." Lakyn nudged me from the back of our homeroom classroom, "Are you okay?" he asked as a hint of concern flashed through his normally cold eyes.

I nodded my head, putting on a fake peppy smile, "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked him, pretty much begging that he didn't see through my slight lie, "I've finally got my two best friends back and Hale and I are great."

What I had said was true for the most part as I was so excited that I could finally see my two most favorite people in the whole entire world as they have ghosted us for the last two or three weeks. It's not a majorly long time but it is when you are so used to being with those two people pretty much all day all week.

Lakyn eyed me but then he shook his bleached hair, "So, you and hale aye?" he asked as he smirked, "Never thought that fucking idiot would be able to settle down with a girl." He laughed to himself before again looking over at me, "Especially one that isn't a slut and has a brain in her fucking head."

I couldn't help but smirk over at him, "Well I guess he could probably say the same about you."

He nodded, "I'm sure he would." he snorted which got the look of a girl who battered her eyelashes at him.

Lakyn had managed to take me by surprise as normally he would smirk at a girl if they were to look at him, he would almost make it seem that he would hungrily undress her and then do ungodly things to her while his eyes filled with lust.

But that's not what happened, instead Lakyn sent her a 'shit your pants' worthy glare as she quickly turned around, he pushed her away, I watched ever so suttely at how his once slightly angered expressioned face was now calm.

I wondered if a certain blonde-haired girl, with blue eyes, a girl that used to be filled with more hate then love within her small body. I wondered if she was standing there in his mind, calming him down with her soft voice.

Lila must have been whispering sweet nothings into his ear as he then seemed to be completely calm, as if another girl hadn't looked his way and tried being slightly flirty with him.

Lakyn is a hard person to read but deep down, he truly loves her, that being... Lila Hayes.

The girl that he used to torment and hurt as much as he could and whenever he felt like it. The girl that he must have thought was perfect, the girl that had everything, everything that he didn't. But little did he know, well until now her life was anything but perfect.

I guess she must feel forever grateful to him, as he has managed to inflict pain yet also be able to take away her pain and make her feel anything but hurt and unworthy, instead he makes her feel loved and worthy of life. But she had also managed to make him feel those things as well and probably more.

After our short silence Lakyn shook his blonde locks which seemed to fall all over the place while a smile was ever so slight creeping into his porcelain face, "I really used to fucking think that we were going to be two bachelors, just fucking girls and doing drugs for the rest of our lives." he let out a soft laugh, "But who knew a brown haired, five-foot three girl from fucking ages away would be able to change that?"