23 ➳ The Party

RUNNING

FOR  MILES

Dayton City.

I've never heard of it, I honestly thought it was just Dayton Lakes but no, of course, there was a major city, I mean there has to be one somewhere in near every small town.

Personally, I hate cities, I hate apartment buildings and huge skyscrapers. I hate all the bustling noise that can be heard over anything, I hate all the people that are always everywhere managing to over crowed the streets.

But I hate them even more because they remind me of my old life, my life with a psychopath.

There wasn't a morning that he didn't beat me or get his way with me up against the large window-wall that overlooked the city lights at night or the early morning sunrise. Either way, my face would be squashed up against it either one in fear with blood from my face smearing onto the window or two when my face was being repeatedly pushed into as he thrust his cock deep into me, with tears also not only staining my face but the glass as well.

I guess the only good things about cities are the helicopter pads or even the fancy community area that had a pool and even barbeques at the very top of the buildings, I've always loved them. Whenever I wanted to hide or even be by myself and cry I would escape up to the one on our building, id escape from everything up there and sometimes it felt so good as I'd found them so calming and peaceful as it's so far away from the noise, the people and well everything, I guess.

It's only you and the soft silence.

"We're here." Lakyn announced as we parked across the street from a massive hotel that readout the 'Roson Hotel'.

It felt so good to get out of the cramped car as Hale and Lakyn had followed the GPS for a good thirty minutes before getting here. Once we were all out, we walked across the street and over towards the large lobby.

We then made our way up to the receptionist behind the front desk who asked us who we wished to see when we said Arden, she instructed us to enter the elevator and go to the top level.

As we all stepped into the elevator as the lady had instructed, Lila pressed the penthouse button I couldn't help but be shocked at how easy that was to get into such a fancy place like this I mean maybe Lila was right, if I was still wearing sweat pants I'm sure the lady wouldn't have let me inside.

Two minutes and several stops later, the elevator came to a stop on the thirtieth story; the penthouse. We stepped out into a small hall, a stairway to the left for emergencies and one door at the end of the hall.

We walked in one thin line down the red-carpeted floor towards the door before Lila placed her hand on the knob and turned it, shoving the door open reluctantly. Lila stepped inside first, followed by the rest of us, practically getting squashed against the wall due to the over-crowded room.

I lent my head against the wall as I clutched my stomach, "I need to sit down." I murmured to no one in particular as I felt someone grab my clammy hand.

Looking up I noticed that it was, in fact, Lila Hayes who clutched my hand in hers, I looked around me and noticed that Blaire, Lakyn, and Hale were now nowhere to be found they were all probably off to find someone they can have sex with or something like that.

A minute or two passes when I realize that Lila has managed to tug me into what I'm guessing is the living room and sits me down onto a surprisingly empty couch where I almost pass out on. Never in my life have I ever felt this sick, I kind of hate it, I wish I never did drugs, I wish I stayed at home and maybe none of this would have happened.