37 ➳ Until Lila Hayes

RUNNING

FOR MILES

"No!" Sam yelled at the television that was mounted up onto the wall, as the fireplace below it crackled, "I fucking hate this part so much!"

I nodded my head in agreement, as I held the blanket up to my face as I hated this part of Game Of Thrones. It was the horrid and heartbreaking scene where Shae betrays Tyrian Lannister at a trial as he was accused of murdering King Joffrey with poisoned wine.

For some, you will know exactly what scene I am talking about, but for the ones that have no idea, I will try and briefly explain.

Shae and Tyrian were madly in love and he did everything within his power to protect her and keep her safe as he knew from experience that his father would kill any said 'Whore' he finds in his sons' bed he will have murdered.

When Tyrion's sister finds out about Tyrion hiding and keeping Shae in his room and having her be Sansa Starks handmaid at the time he tells her that she is no longer safe and that she must flee, he gives her a large amount of money and a ship to get far away as he could not bare the thought of his love dying.

Shae is very feisty and fearless, she tells Tyrion that she is not scared of his father or sister, but Tyrion knows better so he breaks both of their hearts and calls her a whore while he is a married man and although he enjoyed the time spent with her, that time is over, which then causes her to cry, he then tells her to leave and that his most trusted men will escort her to the ship which she then slaps and runaway.

She isn't seen again as Tyrion was told that she had left but that was until now. Until she betrays her love at atrial that could result in Tyrion dying.

"He ordered me to call him my Lion, I took his face in my hands and said, I am yours and you are mine." Shae said through the television as she tried not to cry as she knew what she had just said was something they would say a lot out of pure and honest love.

Now you guys probably really don't care about all of what I've just tried to explain but it really hurt and it always manages to break my heart every time. It brings me to tears as I don't understand how someone could just betray someone that they loved and would have done anything and everything for.

I guess it kind of its harder for me due to Boston Kain. When I was in love with him I truly did everything and anything within my power to show all the love I had for him.

I feel like I can understand what Tyrion was somewhat feeling in that moment as Boston much like Shae had betrayed me, maybe not completely like what she had done but Boston had definitely betrayed me.

He betrayed me when he said he was sorry and that his will never ever lay a hand on me again but what hurt the most was that he betrayed me when he said he loved me.

A few more chilling hours of watching one or two more episodes of Game of Thrones, Sam had begged me to turn it off for now as he really didn't like all the head-chopping and other disturbing scenes that are seen within the series.

I went upstairs to attempt to study as I really hadn't studied at all during study period today, once I got comfortable on my bed and surrounded myself with textbooks and lined book to write stuff down my phone screen lit up as my ringtone sounded, which was the Game of Thrones theme song, looking down at it, I smiled.

"Hanna! Hi" I said excitedly into the phone as I heard shuffling on the other side.

I haven't talked to Hanna in quite a while, I was planning on ringing her a few days ago but a lot of things have been happening in my life, I guess.