𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Meet Sahara Lydia

Note : Please mind the grammatical
             errors because my native
             language is not English. It is my
             second language.

WRITER'S NOTE 🌸 :

First of all, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself but published another book way too soon. It's only been a while since I completed my first book and now I'm dropping another one. If you love writing stories so much, you'll know how contagious Wattpad can be but don't expect me to drop a new chapter almost every day because I'm very busy with my work and I do have a life of my own. Stay cool guys! 💃🏻

Anyway, this story was written based on your suggestions that I've checked out in the suggestions space. I'm sorry if this isn't the story that some of you guys requested but I promise you that I'll be writing more books in the future for everyone. Take your turns! 🙊

WARNING ⚠️ :

I don't want any haram police chasing me around. I want everyone to be open minded and we all know that every Muslim has a different view about Islam. So, please respect that! ❤️

ATTENTION 📢 :

This is the second book that I've written after the first one which is 'I Fell For The Muslim Girl'. If you haven't check it out yet, please do. Let's all give my piece of work here a chance because that would be appreciated very much! I love to write so that people can enjoy them. Thank you! 💕

Have fun tho 💘

Sahara's POV

"What's bothering you, mom?" I approached her with a frown on my face. She was holding her phone close to her chest while passing back and forth in the living room like the world was coming to an end.

"Have you heard anything about your sister? I've been calling her like a thousand times but she didn't return any of my calls." she asked, her voice came out little bit shaky.

Arghhh! There she goes missing again late at night. What's wrong with her? Haven't she got enough the last time? Oh, I forgot! It's never enough for her and never will.

"No! I haven't heard anything about her. I simplified as I wasn't really interested in her at the moment.

Damn my sister for making mom worried about her almost every single night of her life!?

"I'm worried about her, dear." she clarified, trying so hard to hold her tears.

I sighed and looked up at her, "Don't worry, mom. I'll go and look for her."

I turned around and headed upstairs to change but she stopped me by grabbing my arm then I glanced at her.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yea. I'll be fine. You know? I always do what I do best." I faked a smile in an attempt to soothe her.

"Just be careful, okay?" she finally let my arm go.

"I will." I nodded and went sprinting upstairs to my room.

I changed into a black sweatshirt, dark jeans and wrapped a black hijab around my head. I put my jacket on and took one more glance at myself in the mirror before going back downstairs.

"I'll be back before you know it, mom." I informed her and she placed a kiss on my forehead then I went straight outside to hunt for her.

"Here I am, out here looking for you like every single night every time you forget that you have a home." I mumbled sarcastically to myself, throwing my hands in the air.

My sister, Jameela? That's a hard one! I didn't even know how to describe her in the first place. First of all, she is beautiful, tall, sweet and 2 years older than me. Well, she used to be beautiful and sweet in the past before things changed when she ended up being a wild and rebellious teenager right after our dad left me and her also our mom to raise the 2 of us all by herself.

Me and my sister, we are practically alike. She has long brown hair and blue eyes like me but that was before she dyed her hair from brown to red. She has always been in a perfect shape with great height.

She likes to party, that's for sure. She went out partying almost every night and came home late, completely drunk. I would be the one who had to carry her upstairs and change her clothes that smelled like alcohol for her before putting her to bed.

A party girl like her? If you're talking about her outfit, Astaghfirullah! That's the only thing that I manage to say about it. Anyway, I'm just glad that she didn't tattoo herself. Yet!

I hugged myself to reduce the coldness and kept on walking. Why is it so cold tonight anyway?

There's only one place that my sister would be in this hour. THE FRAT HOUSE.

On the cold and windy night, I made my way down the road until I finally reached the frat house. Boy! It was totally crowded.

Guess I was out of my mind for letting myself into the house. Maybe it's because I wasn't allowed to be wondering around here as this was definitely not a place for a girl like me.

After a few thoughts, I finally made the decision to storm into the house without picturing any other situations that might happened.

'You can do this. You're just here to get your sister, okay?' my inner conscience have done a great job soothing me from the unpleasant feelings.

With that, I pushed myself through the crowd. I would be lying if I said that I didn't notice everyone was looking at me the entire time as I was the only one wearing a hijab in here.

'I hope I'll survive this nightmare.'

I pretended that I couldn't care less about what they would say and continued walking through the house until my eyes landed on a familiar girl with fiery red hair. There she is!

"There you are!" I half yelled, placing my hand on her shoulder and she turned her full body towards me, holding a red cup in her hand.

She looked at me with her eyes narrowed, it was like she didn't even recognise her own sister at all. Bingo! She's drunk. That's just perfect! What could be worst?

What do you guys think of the first chapter? 🌸
Don't forget to vote yaaaaa 💕
Leave your comments below 🙈

What do you guys think of the first chapter? 🌸Don't forget to vote yaaaaa 💕Leave your comments below 🙈