𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 | Love?

Hey guys! 👋🏻
For all of you who are extremely excited for more, please stick around because you wouldn't want to miss the special one that's coming your way! 🙈
Keep supporting me and my work! ❤️

Shortly after, Quinn's phone was ringing in her hand. She stared at the screen and we both saw Hunter's name came up on the screen.

"He's probably here." she said before pressing the green button and pressed it againts her ear.

"Yea, she's here with me."

"No, don't bother. I'll take her downstairs."

A few seconds later, she ended the call and moved to grab my suitcase, "Come on, let's go downstairs. He's waiting for you outside."

"Okay." I murmured and followed her downstairs and off to the main entrance.

There he was, standing in the doorway. He was wearing a dark leather jacket with a black round neck fitted shirt underneath it, ripped jeans and boots.

One thing about Hunter, no one can deny the fact that he is totally handsome and extremely hot in black.

'Astaghfirullahalazim! What are you doing, Sahara? SHUT UP!'

"What took you so fucking long? I thought you're stealing her away from me." he glared at Quinn and smirked. Thus, she mouthed him 'fuck you' which made me giggled in amusement.

"Here's your bag, Sahara." she said, handing me my suitcase and before I could reached for it, Hunter quickly snatched it from Quinn's hand.

"That's my bag." I scowled at him.

"So what?" he rolled his eyes and rushed outside, taking the bag along with him.

I glanced over at Quinn and she spitted, "Dick!?"

I sighed. This man is rude, completely rude. Sometimes, I'd like to erase the fact that he always curses and swears in his every single word.

We walked in silence to the black Audi in the driveway and he held the door opened for me. I clambered, wondering if coming with him was a good idea. Once Hunter had stowed my suitcase into the trunk, he got into the car and we hit the road.

The journey was slow and quite. Hunter kept his eyes on the road ahead at all time and I couldn't bear the silence anymore. The silence was suffocating and I didn't like that.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"The hotel, of course." he responded, his eyes still fixed on the road.

"Which one? Are you gonna be paying for it? Will I be alone there?"

I frowned and he glanced over at me while shaking his head slowly, "You're asking too much fucking questions."

"Well, I deserve to know." I snapped and quickly turned my body to the other although I felt his eyes on me.

"Don't worry. I've already asked Jared to watch over you at the hotel when I'm not around." he simply said after a few seconds past.

I turned my head around and asked, "Who's Jared?"

"One of my gang members, Sahara."

Watch over me? Gang member?

When I thought about it back, my mind began to recall the memories where we were being stalked by the men in black at my house. Perhaps that thing had to do with him too.

"Did you send those men to my house the other day?" I asked gently, wouldn't want to start any fight with him anytime soon.

He glanced over at me and blurted, "Yes, I did."