𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Falling In Love

Hey, Assalamualaikum to all my favourite readers! 👋🏻
I just want to inform you guys here that I've published my books on Wattpad and also Litnet 💃🏻
You can find me here and there 🙈
Thank you! 💕

Hunter's POV

Sahara Lydia

The only name that keeps fucking with my head. Is this what we called love?

Fuck that!?

I fucking refused to accept that because I've only met her for nearly a fucking month but at the same time, there's something bursting inside of me that I can't resist. This feelings...

I think I'm falling for that innocent hijabi girl.

She never leaves my mind, she's always there, mentally if not physically. It's just unexplainable. She's my one stable force, my one stability in a world filled with chaos and I'm so desperately need that in my life. I love her so much for that. I'm in love with her and I can't believe I've only just realised it.

From that unforgettable incident at the frat house, to the accidental meeting at the cafe, to saving her from being humiliated and tortured by Jake and his fucking friends, to punching Jake right his damn face for attempting to rape her to, this...

What I'm feeling inside of me is so fucking strange and frightening even. How you can go from someone being a complete stranger, to being absolutely infatuated by them and wondering how you will be able to live without them because you sure as fucking hell couldn't imagine a life without them in it.

I keep falling in love with the hijabi and each time is harder than the last. There isn't a thing I wouldn't do to keep the girl safe. So fucking crazy, huh?

And now...

There's nobody else in this whole wide world to watch over her and keep her safe. She has no father, no brother, no boyfriend, not a single man to protect her whenever she's in trouble.

I couldn't bear to treat her like the other girls that has ever threw themselves at me. I wanted her to feel different about me. The safe side of me. I'm a bad person and I don't even deserve to ask for even a piece of her love and affection but I can prove those thoughts about me were fucking wrong. I believe I can treat a girl better once I've found the right person and I think I have.

And that person is...

HER.

If it's her religion that forbids me to comfort her and be there for her the way I wanted so fucking badly, then I'm completely crystal clear of what I'm supposed to do.

If this is the right thing to do, I'll do it. I'll fucking do anything for her. Just to make her stay. Stay with me.

After I've made up my mind about all of this shit and put the pieces together, I immediately got into my car and on drove off to Quinn's.

Once I reached Quinn's place, I went banging on her door again and again until she finally came up to me.

"What is it your deal, Hunter?" she scowled at me, resting her hands on her hips.

"Please..."

"I'm just here to see her. I have something important to tell her." I begged, even though everyone knows that I would never beg for something from anyone. Never!

But when it comes to Sahara, I'll do just about anything to get one more chance with her, a change to see her face again, a chance to be there for her when she needed the most.

"I'm not here for any fucking trouble, okay? Just let me see her."

"Fine." she unblocked me from the entrance at last.

"Oh, I owe you a lot, Quinn." I sighed in relief and walked past her.

She grabbed my arm and I turned my head to look at her, "Please make it quick. She needs to rest."

"I will." I nodded and she let go of my arm. I went straight upstairs to her bedroom where she said Sahara supposed to be.

The moment I stood up in front of the bedroom door, I knocked the door several times before coming in. I cracked the door open slowly and went inside.

When my eyes found her lying with her knees pulled againts her chest on the bed, I immediately walked over to her and stroked the side of her head gently.

Oh shit! Her eyes were red, swollen and I could still catch the remaining tears on her rosy cheeks. The hijab that she wore around her head was also wet from catching her tears falling down onto it.

Damn it! She's been crying the whole fucking day I guess. Why are you doing this to yourself, Sahara?

She groaned under my touch and began to move. I caught her attempting to open her heavy eyes but they kept failing to open because they spilled to many tears already.

"Sahara? It's me, Hunter. Please open those beautiful eyes of yours again for me." I breathed close to her ear and her eyes flattered opened at once as soon as she heard my voice calling her.

"H-Hunter?" she whispered softly, her eyes were barely opened.

"I'm here." I smiled.

"W-What are you doing here?" her voice was too soft, as quite as a whisper.

"I'm here for you, Sahara. Quinn said you wouldn't talk to anyone and you refused to eat."

"I've lost my appetite. You don't know what it's like, what I've been through." she protested. Damn this girl! She's still with her bigass ego and stubbornness after what had happened. Sometimes, I felt like pointing my gun to her head to knock those stubbornness out of her.

"Don't be like that, Sahara. Time heals all. You just have to wait and see."

She gazed up at me but nothing came out of her mouth. She's broken and I know that. Nothing could ever change the reality that her mother is in fact gone.

My eyes shifted to the untouched bowl of porridge on the bedside table. The steam from the hot porridge could be seen swirling above the bowl which indicated that it still hot.

I picked the bowl up and a spoon from the saucer, before sitting on the edge of the bed next to her.

"You haven't touch your food. You must eat or you're gonna get sick, Sahara."

"No, I don't wanna eat." she shook her head, her small body still flat on the bed.

I cradled the porridge with the spoon and pleaded, "Please..."

Probably didn't want to make things even harder for me, she leaned up on her elbow and sit up, "Fine."

"That's the spirit." I blew it before bringing the spoon to her mouth.

When the first spoon went to her mouth, she has a slightly nauseous look on her face but then she started to swallow them down. I know that she's hungry.

"No more." she said, gently pushing the spoon away from her mouth as soon as she caught me smirking at her when everyone thought she wasn't starving.

Fuck!? I should've smirked in front of her.

I grabbed a glass of water from the table and handed it to her, "Drink some water then."

She took it from my hand and drained half of it fast before handing it back to me.