𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | A Second Chance

THIS IS ONE OF THE LONGEST CHAPTERS I'VE EVER WRITTEN AND IT'S VERY SPECIAL 🌹

Enjoy! 💕

Opening the door, the first thing I noticed was a plastic bag sitting on the bed. Curious, I walked over to take a look at what was inside. To my surprise, not only Hunter had bought me a new midnight black nightie but also a bra and panties. They are an exclusive design of some fancy lingerie. All pearl white lace and finery.

Wow! What an unexpected bonus.

I started to undress myself and put them on. All of the clothing was a perfect fit. Pulling the hair tie from my hair, I let it fell freely againts my shoulders.

When I stood in front of the mirror, I could hardly recognize my own self. I looked so different. Sexy and wild even. I don't know. My mind drifted to the memory of my first time in this thin fabric. I CHICKENED OUT! I didn't even want to get out of the bathroom at some point.

But now, I'm feeling like the most confident woman ever to exist on the planet in this nightie.

"Babe? Are you done?" he knocked on the door, startling me.

"Y-Yea." I stuttered as I was pulled forcefully out of my erotic thoughts.

I took a deep breath. Time to face Mr. Hunky.

I swung the door opened with a smirk on my face, teasing at his wild green eyes scanning my body.

"What are you looking at, mister?" I crossed my arms.

"Oh, you'll see." he threw back at me.

"C'mon, close your eyes. I have something to show you." he demanded and I did. He placed his hand gently on the area of my eyes to make sure I wasn't peeking.

"Watch your step." he warned, using his other hand to guide me.

We were taking our step slow and steady. I was afraid that I would tumble on something so I clung onto his arm.

"Where are you taking me, Hunter?" I giggled and raised my hand in front of me to find my way as I was blinded.

"We're almost there, okay?" he responded.

In a minute, I heard the sound of the door clicking and Hunter led me inside. I have no idea where we actually ended up.

Suddenly, he removed his fingers from my eyes and whispered sweetly, "Happy 2 months anniversary, baby."

When I opened my eyes, I was ASTONISHED. My mouth literally dropped to the floor. The bedroom was unrecognizable. There were red roses on the table, heart confettis were hanging from the ceiling and petals were scattered all over the place. All the lights in the room were off and replaced with the glowing light of hundreds of scented candles that glowed soft and pale around the room. The perfume fragrance lingered the air and I breathed in the sweet scent.

The rose petals laid over the mattress and the floor like fallen leaves during the Autumn. The colour overlapped me with joy that brought my hands swooping down on instinct. I let my fingers touched the perfumed soft petals, holding them up briefly to take in their sweet aroma before letting them tumble from my hands back to the floor.

"It's beautiful, Hunter." I said, a smile grew instantly on my face.

"You like it?" he asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Of course. I didn't know you can be this romantic." I teased him, walking over towards him and he welcomed me into his arms as he rested both hands on either side of my waist.