𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Let's Make It Halal

This is another bonus chapter because I love you guys so much! 💕
Romantic scene at the bottom! 🙈

"It's this one." he said.

I read the numbers on the door, "Room 501?"

"Yup." he put my suitcase down before pushing the key into the exclusive diamond crystal door handle and swung the door opened for me.

"Thank you, jerk." I winked at him and stuck my tongue out.

"You better enjoy yourself calling me a jerk while it still last because I don't give a damn shit about it." he crossed his arm.

"And why is that?"

"I'm gonna marry you anyway." he said, knocking the remaining air out of my lungs.

'Mayday! Mayday! A distraction. I need a distraction. FAST!'

After hearing my stomach growling, that absolutely gave me an opportunity to save the day.

"I'm hungry." I pouted, attempting to distract myself from that ridiculous statement of his.

"I thought you might say that." he told me, staring at me like I've just won an award for the best liar ever to exist on earth.

"I'm telling the truth." I said annoyed.

"Have it your way then."

"If you're hungry, just order something." he pointed directly towards the phone on the bedside table.

Well, I hate to break it to him but I have no idea how this hotel thing works. For the record, I'm not even a high class girl and this is actually my first time staying in a hotel. It's big. It's fancy. But still...

I'm not familiar with this kind of surroundings.

I twisted my fingers and gave him a ridiculous smile, "I don't know how."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "That's exactly what I thought."

"Besides, I don't eat fancy food. I'd prefer something simple and nice. UNLIKE YOU!" I lightened up my tone at back to trigger him. I don't know about him but it's quite amusing to see him angry.

"You're one though girl, you know that?" he rubbed his forehead.

"I've been told."

"Fine then..." he headed towards the door and placed his hand on the side.

"I'll come back with something simple and nice for you." the corner of his mouth quirked up and shut the door behind him. From that moment, I know we're apparently enjoy triggering each other. How wonderful is that?

Once he had left, my eyes automatically shifted to the bed behind my back. Without a single doubt, I launched myself onto the squishy bed and I giggled in amusement when it bounced when I did that.

While he was away, I took it as an opportunity for me to explore the room. I jumped out off the bed and checked the bedside table but all the drawers were empty. Frustrated, I went sprinting into the bathroom to see what's in there.

The bathroom was also exclusive and huge. The walls were large format of white mixed with creamy tiles and the floor was made of dark brown tiles. The vanities were of a dark wood and the counters were a brilliant white quartz. There was no bath but instead a huge walk in shower with two shower heads.

I walked in, admiring its beauty and stopped my movement in front of a huge mirror hanging on the bathroom wall.

"Hello there." I waved to my reflection in the mirror while fixing my hijab until my eyes found the leather jacket that was draped over my shoulders this whole time.