𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | The Cruel Intentions

Hey guys! 👋🏻
My book here is about to get even more exciting! 💃🏻
Please keep supporting this book and share it with your friends 🙏🏻
Stay tuned! ❤️

This chapter focuses on Jake's point of view...

Jake's POV

The bar was loud and hectic, filled with people dancing their ass off. Everyone in here was in the mood to fucking party except for me. I'd just soak in the laughter and the smiles from getting strip shows by the girls. As the long fucking night goes on, I'll be more comfortable in this crowd, intoxicated by spirits and the moments all the same.

"Hey, man. What's up?" Liam approached me, patting his hand on my shoulder.

"Never been better." I shook my head, taking a gulp of my drink.

"Damn! You look like you've been through hell, man." he said, laughing his ass off at me.

Fuck! The only reason why I haven't beat the crap out of this asshole yet is because I've had enough shit going through my fucking head since Hunter ambushed me nearly to death after I fucked up with the Muslim girl.

What the fuck can I say? A black eye, busted lips, my nose broken in 2 places, swollen ribs and he nearly cracked my skull as well. If he doesn't love that girl so damn much, I wouldn't have been lying in freaking hospital bed for a week. Why the fuck does he care about that girl anyway?

"Fuck off!?" I groaned, keeping my eyes focused on a couple of blonde bimbos dancing in front of me.

One of them actually offered me a lap dance but I shut her out because I wasn't in the mood to fill up my sexual needs while looking like hell.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asked. FUCK! Why can't they all just let me be alone?

"I don't wanna talk about it." I glared at him, hoping that he would shut that big ass mouth of his.

"You know me, I ain't just gonna fuck off..."

Fuck! It's hard to get something through that thick skull of his.

"Suit your fucking self!"

"What happened then?"

"Hunter assaulted me the other day." I blurted and he seemed shocked.

"Did you fucked up with him or what?" he threw his hands in the air.

"I didn't fucking do anything, alright?" I shouted.

"I just forced myself on a girl and he suddenly came out of nowhere and attacked me. I nearly bleed to fucking death because of that asshole."

"Yea, you're fucking right. He did beat the shit out of you for good!" he laughed, making fun out of me but I just ignored him his shit.

"Anyway..."

"Did you hear what happened to Britney?" he asked out of the blue, those eyes shifted to the blonde at the bar stand.

I rolled my fucking eyes, wasn't feeling interested at all to know about that slut but asked anyway, "What about her?"

"She told me that she broke up with Hunter. Isn't that fucking crazy? I didn't even know they were together. I thought they were just fuck buddies."

That statement gave me a messed up thoughts as well. Liam was right. Hunter doesn't date anyone and doesn't do that dating stuff. What that asshole knows is to fuck all the girls he can have in one fucking night.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked, pretending I wasn't interested to know more why he decided to dump his all time friend with benefits.

I stood up and walked over to her, "Hey, Brit."