𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | The Legal Husband

Sahara's POV

The sun was streaming through the window, I had woken up to the cool breeze hitting my bare skin. I forced my eyes to open and they greeted the sunshine, my heart and lungs expanded. I blinked, closed my eyes and blinked again, the light penetrated the window was blinding me.

Upon waking up, I burrowed myself into the warm, soft sheets wrapped around my body. I clenched the sheets once I came to realise that my body was completely naked. I wasn't wearing anything underneath it. Not even a single string attached.

There was only pain. My head, my chest and every part of my body. Pain. Pain. What's going on? What happened last night? Why am I naked in bed?

"Oh God..." I hissed from the pain.

When I attempted to get up, my body was weighed down by something...

SOMEONE.

Oh no!

Without further thoughts, I glanced down and saw Hunter's familiar tattooed skin sprawled across me. His head was on my stomach and he got an arm wrapped around me.

What is this? No! It can't be.

My head began to pound and my heart beat fast and there was a buzzing in my brain and together they were as panic with jump-leads.

"H-Hunter?" I murmured, tears began welling the corner of my eyes.

Panicked, I tried to push him off me without waking him up but he groaned and started to snap his eyes opened slowly, "Sahara?"

"W-What did you do, Hunter?" I whimpered.

"Sahara, please..." he lifted himself off me and untangled our legs.

I clenched the sheets against my chest and cried out, "What's all this?"

Seeing my struggles, he climbed off the bed with only in his boxers and sat down on the chair, looking up at me, "I'm sorry."

That was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

I wanted to say something to him, I wanted to scream in his face but my voice died in my throat.

"I'm so sorry, Sahara." he said again, his head fell into his hands.

I can't believe this. I can't believe this. This is not real. THIS IS NOT REAL!?

For a second, I thought the image of Hunter hovering over me last night was some sort of dream or an overactive imagination but...

Once I clambered out off bed, standing up to my feet, pain instantly shot through my body. A soreness in between my thighs which confirming that I had...

NOOOOO!?

"Arghhh..." I shrieked out of pain and fell back onto the mattress.

"Sahara, are you okay?" he asked, his voice dripping with panic and concerns. He rushed over to get to me.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME!?" I raised my hand at him, preventing him from coming any closer to me.

Oh no! Oh my God! Astaghfirullah...

'Sahara! Sahara! What have you done? What were you thinking last night? Why did you let him...'

I can't believe I actually let him do this to me. I can't believe I actually let him took it from me, took everything from me.

The fact that Hunter slept with me last night.

"Did we..." I began but he cut me off.

"Yes, Sahara." he ran his fingers through his hair and tugged at them.