𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Friends With Benefits Break Up

Hunter's POV

Once we reached the door to my bedroom, she tugged at my hand and brought me in front of her. She took me by surprise and smashed her lips on mine with ravenous hunger while placing her hands on my shoulders.

When I tried to push her away, her hand reached for the door knob and slammed the door opened. She pushed me inside but didn't broke the kiss and shut the door behind her.

The moment I felt my heels hit the bed, I quickly pushed her hard by the shoulders and it broke the kiss. Not clear of what I had in mind, she went in for another but I shoved her off until she finally stopped.

"What the fuck are you doing, Brit?" I shouted at her and she flinched at my choice of tone.

"W-What we always do, of course." she mumbled timidly yet didn't avoid eye contact with me.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?! I'm not gonna fuck you on my bed. You're not worth it to even get on the bed!?"

"W-What does that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, c'mon! I've had enough of this shit!? You're just after me for my money and sex. What more do you want from me?" I fired at her once again. It has been there a while now, this anger, exploding out of me with her presence.

I recalled the memories of what had happened the other day at the diner. It made my heart and head hurt. She deserves to know what she did to Sahara that night was unacceptable.

She's really getting on my nerves.

"How could you say that to me? I love you, Hunter." she pleaded desperately with those fake puppy eyes.

"BULLSHIT!? Love? What does a whore like you know about love anyway?" I laughed.

I was expecting her to shut the hell up but boy was I wrong.

"This is about that hijabi girl, right?" she clenched her jaw, shooting me her death glare.

What the fuck?! Seriously? She wants to go there now?

"What the hell are you talking about?" I lied. Who am I kidding? I know exactly what was coming up next.

"That girl, Sahara? Is she the reason why you've been ignoring me lately?" her eyes were wild, searching my face for the answer she wanted.

"I have no fucking idea of what you're talking about." I shook my head, hoping that she would drop the subject but she kept on coming.

Reading the expression on my damn face, "Oh, don't tell me you've suddenly fallen for her." she let out a dry laugh but I ignored her by pretending I didn't hear what she just said.

"It's true, right? Is that why you kept declining all my calls because you're too busy making time for that little low class bitch?"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, BRIT!? I mean it!" I roared, slamming my hand against the wardrobe.

"Don't you even fucking dare call her that!? You're the bitch right now, not her." I yelled in her face and she flinched. The urge to defend Sahara was burning in my veins.

"You no good for nothing asshole!? You're cheating on me!" she fired back at me, stamping her feet on the damn floor.

Cheating? Hahhh! This is getting a lot better.

She doesn't even know who she is to me in the first place. I have to enlighten her about her position or she'll continue going around telling people that I'm her fucking boyfriend.

"What did you just say? Cheating on you?" I laughed.

"How could you even say that to me? I'm not even your boyfriend. There's nothing going on between us, Brit." I kept on pouring oil to the already burning flames inside of her.

"You know what we are?" I rubbed my chin, pretending that I was searching for the right words to describe us.

"We're like friends with benefits. Yeah! That's right. You're just a distraction for me, Brit. Nothing more than that. You should fucking know that the first time we hooked up." I spitted sarcastically at her while crossing my arms.

"I'm sick and tired of you, Brit. We're done. That's it!?" I said, throwing my hands in front of her face.

Seconds later, tears began forming around the corner of her eyes and a few drops rolled down her cheeks. I never thought I would see her crying over what I said. Those words probably hit her good like the sky fell on her.

"You asshole!?" she shouted back.

Being able to read what was coming, she lunged at me and swung her hand on my damn face. The strike was hard but who gives a damn shit?! I was happy that I managed to spit all of those thoughts about her that has been fucking with my head ever since I met her. Somehow, I felt a sense of relief.

After the great impact, she turned on her heels and began making her way towards the exit that was waiting for her all along.

I'm not finish with her yet!

When she put her hand on the door knob, I called her name one last time, "Brit? I forgot to tell you that you're the desperate slut, not Sahara. You should realize the fact."

I smirked and she raised her middle finger at me before slamming the door behind her.

'I wish to never encounter that slut ever again.' I breathed the air around me and closed my eyes tightly.

Now that I'm done with that mad woman, I can do whatever I want without having her chasing my tail around.

It's true though. All the girls that I ever hook up and sleep with were just distractions. They were great in bed and for sexual pleasure. They all were. I figured that's why I never have the respect for any of those women. They were all the same but one...

SAHARA.

Recalling back what Britney just said to me earlier, about me began falling for that hijabi girl. I don't actually know how I feel about her. The only thing that keeps me coming for her is that she's different from the rest. There's something about her that makes me...

Arghhh! I don't even know what the fuck is wrong with me!? DAMN IT!

That's it. I guess I'm done hooking up with randoms girl again. I've only got one thing in mind right now. I'm going to see that hijabi girl that has been driving me fucking crazy again.