𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | The Leader

The moment I heard those words flew out of his mouth, all of the air seemed to be sucked out of my lungs and a gasp escaped my lips. No one has ever been so disrespectful to me just like he did!?

"I mean what's the difference between you and your sister? If your sister's a hooker, why can't you be one too?" he laughed and the rest of the crowd joined him when he pointed his index finger directly towards Jameela. Thus, she immediately dropped her gaze to the floor.

I don't know whether that was a sarcasm or an insult but I know one thing for sure...

THAT WAS UNACCEPTABLE!?

I'm not gonna let him humiliate me in front of everybody in here by ordering me to do something way out of my league. I have a great deal of respect for my religion and who does he think he is to even speak to me like that?!

I felt my body started shaking as my boiling anger began taking over my whole body and mind but that inferno was more than my heart could manage.

I balled my fists at either side until my knuckles turned white and clenched my teeth to remain silent. I was surprised that I could still move my feet, so I took a lurching step forward, close enough until my neck felt the pain from lifting my head up for too long just to match his blazing gaze.

In that particular state of anger, my mind wasn't connecting with my body anymore.

Without further thoughts, I swung my right fists and crashed them on his cheek with the hope that he would welcome the pain that he deserved.

The crowd suddenly went 'AWWWWW!' right after the swing but I couldn't care less about it anymore.

"I like this girl." "She's a badass!?" "Shit, right in the face!?" "Where did this girl come from?"

All those under the breath sayings were buzzing through my ears after the impact but he was the only thing that I kept my eyes on.

The blow wasn't that hard. I knew the second I launched it. He didn't fall. He made absolutely sure he did not fall. I went in for another shot but my sister shoved me off before I could do anything as she got both of her arms wrapped tightly around my waist, locking me in place.

He didn't even stumble back instead reaching up for his jaw and placed his hand on it. Both of his eyes were wide opened and he gazed down at me, completely stunned. Well, I was surprised to hit him.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" I screamed, shooting him one of my best death glares.

It's like I was the one who have been under the influence of alcohol instead of my sister. It's like there was something in my veins that drove me to do what I just did. Never have I ever punched anyone before in my entire 18 years of life. Not to mention, a guy.

'I can't believe I was brave enough to smack a guy on his face.' I complimented myself without knowing why I should be given one.

"Let go of me, Jameela!? I mean it. LET GO!?" I shouted at my sister as well while putting some great effort to wiggle my body from her grip but didn't leave my eyes off the jerk. I was so angry at that time. Totally angry!?

"Stop it, Sahara! You don't know what you're doing!? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" she fired back at me while still holding me in place.

"I don't care what you just say!? Let go of me!?" I couldn't stop the urge to punch him in his perfect face again. He was so unbelievable!

He was still keeping his eyes on me since I launched the punch a few seconds ago but didn't have the balls to say anything to me or to hit me right back. Maybe he didn't dare to hit me because I'm a girl but who cares?!

"Shut up!? You're coming with me!? That's it!" she whispered in my ear and dragged me with her until we reached the door. Then, I felt my flat shoes on the soft grass outside the frat house.

"DIDN'T YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" she turned my full body towards her before yelling at me.

"What do I care?! You're backing up that asshole than your own sister? Didn't you hear what he said to me?!" I scowled at her.

"Shhhh..." she raised one finger in the air as a sign for me to shut my mouth.

"You have no idea who you're dealing with, you little..." she paused.

"Arghhhhh!?" she tugged at her hair again and let out a harsh breath.

"Do you even have any idea who that is? The guy you just punched?! Haaaaa?" she asked, looking at me like she was about to swallow me in no time.

"No, I don't. Enlighten me then." I responded sarcastically while resting my hands on my hips.

"That's Hunter Gerard." she snapped her fingers.

"He's the leader of 'The Red Dragon' you idiot!?" she blurted.

I don't know whether I should fear them or not. I might be living under a rock or something but I swear that I've never heard of such a gang.

"The Red Dragon?" I plunged my eyebrows together.

"Yes and you just punched him right in the face. No one has ever done that until you..." she shook her head in disbelief and I just kept my silence.

"You know what? Let's go home." she spitted and tugged at my arm.