𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | I'm Here, Love

Hunter's POV

"Hello? Boss? Phone!" Nick's voice echoed from the living room.

Damn it! I must have left my phone on the table in the living room.

I walked across the hall to the living room and Nick was holding out my phone in his hand for me.

"It's Jared. He said it's urgent." he said.

Urgent? This better not be about Sahara. If something bad happens to her, I swear that I'll...

I immediately grabbed the phone from his hand and pressed it to my ear, "Talk to me."

As I waited for him to answer me, I heard his heavy breathing from the other line. What the fuck is wrong with him?

"Jared, you better start talking. This better not be about Sahara because if it..." I barked, not having any patience left for his silence.

But he cut me off before I could finish what I wanted to say, "It's Sahara's mother. She's dead."

Shit! Whatever I might expected to hear from him, that was definitely not it. My heart skipped a beat after imagining what this would put her through. She has had enough!

"Where's Sahara? Is she alright?" I asked. Fuck! Why is this happening to her all at once! First, it's her good for nothing sister. Now, her mother?

"She's at Quinn's house. I called her to pick her up. I think she's in shock because she haven't say a single word since she found her."

The last sentence got me surprised and disturbed. She shouldn't have seen all of that. Not her.

"What the..."

"Damn it! Where did she found her?"

"Her house. She got back from work and we heard her crying and screaming..."

"So we went inside to check what was going on and I found her collapsed beside her mother's body."

Why did this happen to her? How could this happen to her when she got nothing left to care about in this fucking world? She has no family left that fucking loves her accept for her mother. What's gonna happen to her? Fuck it!?

I have to speak with her. I gotta find her!

"You said she's at Quinn's, right?"

"Yea."

"I'm gonna go and find her."

With that, I immediately ended the call and rushed outside to my car. I pulled out of the driveway and got my mind clear of what I have to do.

"Fuck! I hope she's okay." I hit the steering wheel a couple of times before attempting to chill out.

I don't care about anything right now accept for her. I need to see her. I need to talk to her. That's the only I know.

Once I finally reached her house, I parked my car and got out. I walked past the guards to the front porch.

Fuck!? Of course she has guards as well. She's the daughter of a fucking billionaire. This is not good.

"Quinn? Quinn?! Let me in!" I shouted her name while banging my fists on the door rapidly.

"Quinn?! I'm here to see Sahara. Is she in there?"

I kept on shouting and yelling until she opened the door. I looked down at her and saw a wet cloth in her hand.

I know Sahara's in there.

"I wanna see Sahara. I know she's in there." I insisted and aimed to move past her but she stopped me from doing so.

"Don't, Hunter." she put her hand on my chest and blocked me.

"What the fuck, Quinn?!" I exclaimed.

"Let her rest. She's had enough. She wouldn't speak to anyone."

Upon hearing that, my anger was boiling and my heart was beating fast out of anger. What the fuck is wrong with her?!

"I don't care. JUST LET ME IN!" I barked and kept on pushing past her.

"You can't come inside. You just can't..." she pushed me back.

"LET ME IN, QUINN!?"

"NOOOO!?"

Somehow, I didn't put so much effort into it because if I did, she would've been lying on the fucking ground. I don't wanna hurt anyone else and make it worst.

After I failed to get inside, I yelled Sahara's name for an exchange.

"Sahara?! Are you okay? It's me, Hunter." I yelled, with a little hope that she'd answer me. Even though I knew that it was impossible.

"I'm here for you, Sahara!? Please..." I cried out desperately just to hear her voice but nothing came out.

"STOP IT, HUNTER!?"

"SHE DOESN'T WANNA TALK TO YOU EITHER!?" Quinn's high-pitched voice was echoing through my ears.

Ignoring her screams, I continued calling Sahara's name, "Sahara? Talk to me! Please..."

"HUNTER, STOP!? JUST STOP IT!?"

Shortly after a few more struggles to get inside, I felt my arms being grabbed at either side of me and the guards started pulling me away from her. From Sahara.

"I'm sorry but you have to go." one of the guards said.

"But I just wanna..." I made an effort to protest but turned down the idea. Sahara has had enough and I'll her be if she doesn't wanna talk to me.

"Sir, we don't want any trouble here." he added and I finally gave in.

"Okay. Okay." I raised of my hands and walked away. I went back to my car and got inside helplessly. FUCK!?