𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | The Worst Nightmare

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments! ❤️

Hunter's POV

Fuck!

Hearing Sahara's mourning and crying on the phone nearly made my heart sank to the floor. Something is fucking wrong and I just know it. Why can't this world just leave us alone and let us be happy for ONE GODDAMN SECOND?

The road was clear which made it easier for my fucking Audi to reach home just in time. The miles slipped away as my foot floored the pedal to the metal.

***************

The moment I pushed the door opened, the first thing that came to view was my wife holding a vase in her hand, her hair was wild and unruly, eyes red and swollen and nostrils flared. Just seconds after her eyes caught me, the vase was flying directly towards me and I raised up my hand to dodge it away. The ceramic smashed to smithereens once it made contact with the wall next to where I stood.

My eyes widened at her sudden move and I shouted, "What the fuck was that, Sahara?"

"You know what it was!?" she fired back at me, sobbing.

HOLY SHIT!

I couldn't barely put my mind through this shit right now. I'm so fucking confused. What the hell is this? What the fuck is she talking about? Why is she so mad at me?

When I looked at her, I could see the anger in her eyes and I know that she is about to blow. It's only a matter of time before she explodes.

Oh, please. She is pregnant for God sake!?

"Carly Wilson!?" she screamed at me.

What? This is getting even worse.

I gazed at her, stuttering, "W-What?"

She ignored the question and kept on going, "Ring any bells?"

Shit! It all turned blurry. My mind was spinning and my heart was pumping at full speed. This is taking way too much of my energy.

I'm so fucking terrifying. I've never seen her so angry like this before. One more second of silence, she will go ballistic on me for sure.

Sahara is not the kind of girl that I'd like to say sweet, gentle, afraid or naive. And today, she is proving that all those thoughts about her are true. Now I know, I'm playing with fire.

I know I've seen her mad before once and she smacked me right across my damn face but this is WAY OVER THE LIMIT.

"ANSWER ME!?" she demanded, shooting me a death glare.

At that point, I finally realized that she couldn't stand at my lack of response no more. Who knows not only the vases that she will break, but also the plates and probably even the dining table will be flying around the house if I continue to keep my mouth shut.

Sahara didn't even give me a chance to answer before she went, "That name sounds familiar to you?"

I closed my eyes, trying to talk myself through and gain conscious about the whole fucking situation but her reactions was slowing and tainting my damn mind.

If she doesn't stop the screaming and the crying, something bad is going to happen to both her and the baby. That's all I can think of.

I shook my head, still didn't get the picture, "What are you talking about? Who told you that name?"

Carly Wilson?

"What the hell does it matter anyway? Answer the question!?" she yelled. In that particular moment, her hand reached over for another vase. She was preparing herself to give me another one.